• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Free RP moth] - July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14

Gyro, Vincent, Leila, Dante and Am'ar Kaardos ~ Funeral

The Wayfarer was rolling down from Birthwing hill slowly. A wagon full of mushrooms followed it, with Ryan Mc'Donald's dead body on the top, covered with a white blanket. Gyro sat on the top of it guiding the wagon down the road, still covered in disguise but feeling free. He decided to stay with Vincent when it turned out that Am'ar and Leila disappeared from the temple. They Quickly went to Luithen to pick up Ryan's remainings, and took a ferry back to Birthwing hill.

Vincent suddenly stopped, to the flashing light and fire explosion in front of him. On the road laid three burnt and bloody figures. Gyro ran forward to see what happened.

"Am'ar! Leila! Are you alright?" He exclaimed in happiness, running at their aid.
"We are, it's Dante who needs real help." Leila said, holding the passed out half-demon's head in his hands. His damaged body bled on countless places. A deep wound on his chest was burned to black, and seemed fatal. "He lost his conscience when we were traveling with the portal, and created an explosion burning all of us."
"Get him up my van, we will help him at Ryan's house." Vincent said, and helped up Am'ar meanwhile. The Holy Guard clothes they were wearing turned useless in the fire.
"I'm happy to see you in one peace!" Gyro said, while helping putting Dante in the back of Wayfarer. "We will patch up everybody once we are at Ryan's home! We will have his funeral afterwards."

((Last Post about Dai Quong))

Dai Quong & wrath ~ Invasion

The long graceful beauty Wavequeen whipped the stormy waves created by the wings of the Stormiken. The Furate fleet travelled faster than any other naval army in the world, thanks to the giant monster chicken Dai Quong tamed during the Easter games. The Furates looked up on the great blue flying chicken throwing lightnings from his beak, and the black dragon throwing devouring fire, and controlling the Stormiken in the right way. Their captain was that, in his dragon forms. With the power of the talismans of darkness and fire Dai Quong could turn to dragon form at any time.

"We got straight orders. We have to crush the world of elves, to create chaos and corruption." Dai Quong said to the Panda Pirates whent hey left the shores of Mordan. "We sail fast, and hit strong. Our first destination is Luithen. Once we destroyed the city, we break the wall, and unleash the hordes of southern tribes to the elves." He shouted, and broke out in insane laughter. The Furates cheered, and got on the ships.

Pure coincidence that wrath, a shard of Lord Saligia's soul was on the main ship on the fleet: Wavequeen.

Level 18

Bernkastel & Anonymous Angel - And The Heavens Shall Tremble

Bernkastel tore off the spear and pounced on the angel, sticking her teeth deep in his neck and ripped off the flesh, leaving a hollow hole in the angel.

" You can't bleed? Hmh.. That's too bad.. "
Bernkastel said while she turned her back to the angel.

The angel sheathed his weapon and walked towards Bernkastel, stopping next to her.
" This is a battle I cannot win, I yeld. But why have you returned, spawn of the devil!? "

Bernkastel turned around and moved her hand towards the angel's face, startling him and making him grab the hilt of his blade, making Bernkastel stop her movement and giving her a slight smile on her face.

"Don't worry, I don't wish to harm you, I am a benelovent being that doesn't have the power that she deserves, you know well that I should be the only God watching over this realm, I could stop it all. "
She said as she caressed the angel's cheek.

The angel closed his eyes and asked.
"What is it that should be done, lady Bernkastel?"

She sighed and stopped her hand.
" Your task is simple, all you have to do is... Die. "
Bernkastel plunged her hand into the angel's eye and smoldered him into ashes in a red flash.

"... I have to take a different approach. "

Level 25
Just tell me if you have complaints about this post, then I'll change it :)

Chen ~ This is NOT the End

After Chen is carried by Alexandros to his cave, Chen started meditating, hoping that he can talk to Mania. He closed his eyes tightly, and breathed deeply. He tried and tried to meditate, but he can't. He went out of the cave, leaving Alexandros alone. It is raining outside, he looked below, seeing his face on a puddle, he saw a monster, an insane being, but he remembered what he is before, a peaceful monk, a panda who only wanted to know where he really came from. He punched the ground where the puddle is, and let go a loud scream, a very loud scream that even the people of Luithen can hear it. In anger, he pounded the ground with his hammer, destroying the ground below him, and partially destroying the Brightwing Tower. It also made a crack on the bridge and caused an earthquake in the mountain city.

"THIS. IS. NOT. THE. END!!!" He shouted. "I will find you Dante, and even you Am'ar! I will find you, and DESTROY your wretched bodies!!!" He added. He looked at the talisman on his hammer, and it's color switched from dark blue to white, but it switched from white to dark blue again, and it kept switching until it shut down, leaving it colorless.

He walked away, putting his hood on, and his red eyes glew brighter and brighter...

Level 19

Gyro, Vincent, Dante, Am'ar & Lizzie Kaardos ~ The Funeral2

Vincent drove Wayfarer in moderate tempo, through the road south-west from Thylleon's tall hill. He made sure not to move the huge, slightly rusty orange-colored van too fast on the bumpy road, because of their precious load in the mushroom-filled wooden wagon, which was attached to the van's rear end. Gyro sat among the giant mushroom caps and watched over the corpse of the driver's old friend and colleague, the famous and infamous Ryan McDonald. The body of the deceased cook was covered in bruises and ugly, fatal wounds, due to Chenralston's betrayal. For that reason, they had put a white blanket over him - small dots of blood had spread around the blanket at the places where Ryan's wounds were the worst.

Suddenly, they all felt the ground shaking for a short moment. The old Grepett almost fell down the wooden wagon, but managed to stay. Vincent slowed down, and finally stopped the vehicle, then opened the door.

"What was that?" he mumbled, while pushing his own chubby figure out the side of the car. Then he started look beneath the Wayfarer's wheels.
"Did we hit a stray mushroom boxer, or something?"

One of the two camera-men on his crew, the one who had occupied the passenger front seat next to Vincent, had walked out the other side on the van, and started looking below it, just like Vincent. However, it appeared nothing was below the van. No stray mushroom boxer, no bump on the road, nothing. Am'ar who sat in Vincent's side of the back seat row, with Leila next to him, rolled down the window in the side.

"I don't think we drove over anything Vincent... that felt like an earthquake. They are quite common in the Southern Continent." Am'ar explained, only to have Vincent look up from his search below the wheels.

"I have traveled through the Southern Continent for longer than you can imagine, pal, and I know about the many earthquakes. However, the earthquakes are only hitting the southern and western part of the Southern Continent. We are at its northern border, remember?" Vincent replied. Am'ar's angel wife was skeptical too and joined in on the discussion.

"Besides, honey, I could sense that this was no ordinary earthquake. It was somehow powered by magic!" she explained. Vincent and the cameraman stepped back inside the orange vehicle simultaneously.
"Whatever it was, it's over now. Let's move on" Vincent exclaimed, and closed the door at his side, then started back up the engine.

They soon arrived at Ryan's big green villa with thatched roof. Vincent drove through the single, narrow entrance into the garden, and impressively almost made it through without wrecking any of Ryan's weak garden fencing. He parked the Wayfarer at the side of the garden, and everyone quickly got out.

"Take care of the half-demon friend of yours - we shouldn't make this a double funeral" Vincent said, and continued "Me and the cameramen will prepare the ceremony in the meantime"

Am'ar, Leila and Gyro did as Vincent had suggested so together the three carried the unconscious Dante from the huge luggage compartment in the Wayfarer's back to the living room in Ryan's villa, and then up the stairs, to the familiar guest room with hole in the roof, which both Yarrick and Lizzie had previously slept and been treated in, when they needed care. They placed Dante on the soft mattress and started out by observing how critical his wounds were. They quickly concluded his condition was quite severe. Among the many small scratches and bruises and lines of coagulated blood from everywhere on his body, there were some deep wounds that needed more attention than the rest. Like the huge and deep black burned wound on his chest, and the severe fire wounds he had gotten from his own spells. Additionally, his broken rib-case bones had still not been treated since he had been hit in the side by the McPatrickus brothers' plane. Gyro hurried down-stairs, looking for some herbs and tools to operate on the body. Leila just stroked the half-demon's hair, while Am'ar sat by her side, not knowing what to do.

"Demon regeneration is impressive" she said, "but there are limits to how far they can push their bodies..."

"He didn't hold back at any time, that's for sure. Dante obviously got Paillan's rash and stupid personality traits... Anyway, I'm not the healer here - is there any hope left for him?" Am'ar asked. His wife didn't answer, and still didn't move her sight from the unconscious half-demon. After having waited for a reply a couple of seconds, Am'ar looked at Dante too. The half-demon looked a lot like Paillan - like a younger version, with shorter hair, and less wrinkles and stubble. Am'ar had never noticed the tattoo on his body before - it was beautifully illustrated with lots of images with demons and angels and other creatures. Some looked familiar - then Am'ar noticed a small green figure that represented himself, and realized that the tattoo depicted the most important events that had happened in Paillan's life, as well as Dante's. The art was made on some sort of a timeline, that spun around his body.

One place, Paillan, with angel wings, stood with a shining golden artifact in his hands, holding it upwards toward the sky. Santa Claus and Am'ar stood by his side. Am'ar remembered that Christmas - when he first saw the half demon's angel side, and Paillan helped them win the war, aided by the angel squad. Am'ar also noticed the scene with the death of Paillan - Cupid's arrow sticking through his heart, and again the orc figure by his side, but... Kari was in this one too. He sat behind Cupid, with what looked like a drawing block and a crazy grin on his face. Odd. Right next to the image depicting Paillan's death, Am'ar saw a new mysterious one. Vengeancekael was in this one, shaking hands with a ghost-Paillan, but the ghost was slowly turning into three different bits... one was shiny and one was infused with flames. It seemed strange that Vengeancekael had anything to do with Paillan's soul splitting up - in fact Vengeancekael had little to do with anything, but the Easter Games, Am'ar thought, but he decided not to think too much about it, and walked towards the door. He wasn't able to help with the healing anyway...

On his way out of the guest room's door, he was passed by Gyro, who hurried to the wounded half-demon with an armful of stuff that could help them treat his normal wounds. Am'ar looked at the two striving to keep Dante alive for a while, feeling numb. Paillan had over and over again disappointed the orc, and he was undoubtedly the most unfair, dishonorable person he knew, yet the half-demon had also proven to contain a completely opposite side several times. His constant change of sides made him hard to trust. One never knew what to expect from him...
Am'ar left the room without a word, and walked downstairs.

"These wings might be permanently broken" Gyro mumbled with a sad voice.
"And some of these wounds are not treatable by any method I know."

Leila just kept stroking Dante's hairs with an expression that was hard to tell what she felt.

"Just treat the wounds you can, Gyro, and he will have a chance." Leila sad calmly. Gyro of course started working on it, while she didn't move from her position. In fact, she was transferring some of her own soul power to his - a spell only the two could do, to each other.

"However, if he makes it, he will be weak, much more than he would be happy about. If he doesn't, I won't make it either" she said, strangely still with a calm voice. Gyro looked shocked up from his work, at the angel who sat staring down on the half-demon's face.

"What do you mean, Lizzie? Of course you are going to make it" Gyro ensured, but with a doubt in his voice. Lizzie just looked back at him, and smiled at his naivety. Gyro was a kind soul, one of the kindest she had ever met, and smart too, but not this time. He knew little about the story of Paillan's soul, although it was all written on the unconscious half-demon's body. She looked back at Dante's head, and started explaining.

"The history of Paillan's soul is old, but it is not going to last for all eternity. You see, Paillan was the rare product of two deities. The first God was the father of angels, commonly known as the God of Light, and the second God was the father of demons, commonly known as the God of Fire, suddenly had a common mortal son. A bastard son to both of them, yet still their son, like any other angel or demon. Paillan's soul was a perfect balance between Light and Fire, Angel and Demon, which made him an extremely powerful being. However, no mortal being can defeat a God, and Paillan experienced that too, when he was killed by the God of Love." Lizzie spoke, and paused for a while. Gyro had listened carefully throughout her entire speech, but did not feel that his question was answered at all, so without commenting, he returned his concentration to his work operating the severe wounds of the half-demon. Then Leila opened her mouth again, a single tear streaming down her chin this time.

"Most people are buried one way or another by their friends or family when they die - that way the family can be sure their beloved one's soul are led to a home with a specific God or Goddess to their liking. Paillan had no family. He had no friends. Nobody held a funeral for him when he died, so his soul was left to wander the planet alone for all eternity..." she paused again. This tale was clearly bringing inner feelings of hers to the surface.

"But then, the Storyteller came. He was unhappy that such a rare being had died just like that. He wanted Paillan to influence the story of the world much longer, believing it would lead to grand plots, so he made a unique deal with the ghost. Paillan could live on, but never again could his Angel-side meet his Demon-side. If that would ever happen, Paillan's soul would forever vanish. So it was decided that his soul had to be split into three even parts. One for Paillan's angelic side, me, and one for Paillan's demonic side, Kyrkow, and finally one for Paillan's human side, Dante... but with the death of Kyrkow, Dante automatically took over the demonic side, while I got a bit of the human side." she paused again, and looked at the Grepett.

"Why do you think he helped you save me?" she asked. Gyro looked up with an enlightened, yet sad look in his tired old eyes.

"Because... he would die too, if you died. Kyrkow's death put you one step closer to break the Storyteller's deal" Gyro spoke worried.

"Exactly. And now, if he die, it's the exact same situation. His soul would leave his body and be fused with mine. That means that the Fire and Light will be together, and that means that we have broken the Storyteller's deal already, and because of that, all that have come from Paillan's soul will vanish... including me" Lizzie explained, continuing to transfer parts of her own soul into the half-demon's head. Gyro started working much faster, with the new knowledge he knew what was at stake.

Meanwhile outside of the building, Vincent and the small filming crew was preparing the funeral of their old comrade, Ryan McDonald in the center of his own garden. One cameraman had been digging a relatively deep hole in the ground, shaped to match a coffin. The other cameraman had been collecting sticks, and was now helping Vincent with piecing together the wooden coffin.

Am'ar Kardos approached them from the villa, eventually helping Vincent out with the coffin, which still had a long way to go, for they had all been smoking thannalis in the meantime, slowing down and relaxing their minds to enjoy the moment more thoroughly.

"So how're things upstairs?" the film-producer with curly beard asked, and looked at the Orc.

"Silent." Am'ar replied, but soon he realized that his answer was unintentionally closing the conversation, so he decided to ask a question himself.
"What were your relationship with McDonald anyway? And how come he lives down here?"

Ryan looked up, interested. A question that could get him talk for hours, when in a good mood, but now everybody seemed sad.

"I'll try make it short, pal. You know, back in the days, I used to be a council member of the human capital city in Easterland, with the title as the land's Culture Minister. My job was simple, when not at council meetings - to spend time and money from the government on cultural projects. I quickly noticed Ryan McDonald's strange taste and talents in a kitchen, so I invited him for a dinner to discuss business. To be honest, while we were eating, I was beginning to regret inviting him, but then, when we were finished, he introduced me to the thannalis herb" Vincent took two puffs on the joint, and then put it in front of him, before Am'ar, who stood on the other side of the coffin, looking directly into the Orc's brown eyes. Am'ar had still not gotten any sunglasses, since he had lost them in Loch Kael, along with his weapons. Luckily, it was starting to get late, so his sensitive eyes could rest.

"Have you ever smoked this? Tastes like vanilla, and makes everything better, I swear!" Vincent spoke, while keeping the joint between them. It was obviously an offer. Am'ar grabbed the filter.

"I used to smoke it, rarely for the pleasure though - it helped me in hard times, but I thank you" Am'ar replied, and took a few puffs as well, then passed it on to one of the cameramen. Vincent bowed down to continue his work, while continuing his explanation of his meeting with Ryan McDonald.

"Anyway, I had a wonderful night that night - the first time I experienced it, the rush! We quickly grew close friends, me and Ryan, and I got him into show business, but not only that - I decided to take care of filming all the episodes of his cooking series myself, which resulted in many years of ever-growing friendship and lots of smoke. As you might know, the show we made together, grew quite popular in Easterland... - Thank you" he interrupted himself, when receiving back a joint from the second cameraman. Once again, he puffed a couple of times, and passing it on to Am'ar. He noticed it was the same circle the joint moved around in every time. While Am'ar started puffing, Vincent continued.

"It is almost 2 years ago now, when everything gone wrong. It was November, and thus it was the infamous month of Halloween, and the Mad King arrived like any other year, and brought a demon horde with him. As I told you before I was a member of the Easterland council - well, if you think I was stupid, you should have met our Defense Minister, what a fool! Kari was his name..." Vincent revealed, and Am'ar looked at the chubby film producer in shock. He had never known Kari was once a Council Member. Vincent didn't seem to notice Am'ar's confusion, however, and continued his story.

"Anyway, this Kari foolishly insisted that we should defend ourselves, for the first time in human history... but you know the drill of Halloween, it's either trick or treat. Even though many of us objected that day, Kari seemed to have a perfect plan how to keep the demons away from our cities and villages, and the King was manipulated into liking the idea. First fell the Paladin Chapel, then Loch Kael Harbor surrendered, and finally the Capital City had to bend to the Mad King's will as well. Kari had made the punishment worse for all of us, because of him we didn't just give the Mad King his treat, so everything we had was almost destroyed after that Halloween. It's no wonder Kari journeyed north and never returned..." Vincent spoke. Am'ar was stunned by hearing about Kari's background. Knowing Kari, he was sure that Kari only intended the best for all of them, but had been terribly wrong in his assumptions that they could defeat the Mad King, and ashamed by his vital mistake, he had left the land and never returned. He had probably entered Santa Claus' army the following month because he thought it would cleanse his honor.

"Anyway, even though he was the sole reason for the disaster, some in the Easterland Council insisted that we should use the blueprints he had left behind. The blueprints to the damned robo-cops. I believe it was an elf who came to us without notice, and offered to produce the cops for his own money, if he only he could get permission to build atop the ruined Paladin Chapel. Anyway, the elf kept his word and produced thousands of robo-cops without any of the governments having to pay a coin, and today the cops are wandering every street in Easterland. The following year at Halloween, almost one year ago now, the demons didn't even show up, so the King was sure that the cops were the reason. I don't know, but I think something got wrong in his head after that month... he made rules. Strict rules and strict laws that all in Easterland had to follow. That includes the no drug-policy, and McDonald was not willing to let go of his thannalis, and neither could he hide his heavy usage, as he was a popular celebrity at the time. That's why he moved down here, where the laws of Easterland can not hit him..." Vincent explained, and ended in a short laugh.
"He was a smart lad, you must say!" he said with his firm, but friendly voice. Although he seemed happy, his eyes were wet from the sorrow. Then they noticed that the hole in the ground was finally finished, and so was the coffin. Vincent looked back at the Orc, with a tired smile and red eyes.

"Well, we're done here. Can you go get the others? Then we'll get Ryan in the coffin and prepare for the big finish." Vincent suggested. Am'ar agreed, and left them.

The Orc entered the guest room upstairs, and noticed that Dante sat up in the bed, resting his head on his hand. The half-demons' stomach, wings and one arm were all covered in bandage. The huge black wound on his chest had been sewn together by Gyro, but it would obviously leave a permanent scar, much like the one Am'ar had at the same spot. The half-demon looked up at the newly arrived Orc, awaiting a comment. So did Lizzie and Gyro, all with a serious look.

"Good to see that you're okay, Paillan" Am'ar broke the silence, without really meaning it. The Orc was a terrible liar, and the lack of sunglasses made it even harder to hide the truth. Dante's bad mood didn't seem to change.

"You know, Am, I have noticed how you continue to call me Paillan... If you haven't realized the truth by now, let me explain it to you. Leila is as much Paillan as I am, whether you like it or not. Please call me Dante from now on, okay?" the half-demon said, irritated. Am'ar sighed discretely, feeling embarrassed, he was never good at handling conversations like these.

"Can you walk?" the Orc asked, changing the topic. Dante got up from the mattress, supported by Lizzie and Gyro.

"Yeah..." he replied.

"Well, then come out to the garden. We're about to hold the funeral for Ryan McDonald." Am'ar said and left the room. The others helped Paillan downstairs, and up in the wooden wagon, where he could rest comfortably on top of all the giant mushroom caps.

Ryan McDonald's corpse, wrapped inside the white blanket had been put into the coffin, and could still be seen, as the lid had still not been put on yet. His coffin was placed on top of the hole that they had previously dug in the center of his own garden, held up by the many collected sticks. Vincent and the two cameramen had placed the long, strong sticks horizontally above the hole, so that they rested different places on the hole's edges, while the coffin could lie on top of them without touching the ground. Around the coffin were cameras. Vincent stood near the coffin, with a torch in one hand, and a new, recently lit thannalis joint in the other hand.

"This is going to be Ryan McDonald's last show" Vincent said with wet sorrowful eyes once everyone had arrived to witness the ceremony, "Action!"

The Cameramen turned on both of the cameras. Vincent knew just what to say.

"So there we were, ladies and gentlemen, on a very sad day in Ryan McDonald's own garden. The cook that we have all been following for years, have met his end. McDonald was one of a kind, and even though the government tried to change that, he stayed strong. He was an inspiration for us all! He supported the legalization of the magical thannalis herb - I understand him, so today in McDonald's honor, I have decided to puff the joint that our common friend is not able to anymore..." Vincent took a last puff on the joint, and then placed it atop Ryan's corpse in the coffin.

"Like I just said, Ryan stood up for his political opinions, and helped others who suffered from Easterland's strict laws. The very second he died, he was actually helping a friend who have been wrongfully convicted by the current system. Am'ar Kardos, Captain of Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R., please come over here" Vincent spoke. Am'ar had no intentions of being seen on TV, but he realized Vincent only wanted to help him. His situation as a wanted criminal in Easterland couldn't get any worse anyway, so he stepped forth, into the camera angle, standing next to Vincent.

"He tried help you, Am'ar, after you had smoked thannalis on live television.. do you have any final words to him before we send him to his eternal home?" Vincent asked, and looked at Am'ar.

"Yeah... Ryan McDonald was a good man with a good heart. He fought for good things. He knew that there is nothing wrong with consuming thannalis - that it is only a cure to those whose souls have been damaged, by magic or whatnot. Thannalis helped me survive in the Easter Games, but because of it I am now a wanted criminal the rest of my life" Am'ar explained, grabbing the chance to spread a political message to whomever was going to view the show later on.

Lizzie and Dante watched silently on as the ceremony continued. After Am'ar left the scene, Vincent set the coffin ablaze with his torch and watched as the flames grew bigger around it. Lizzie knew as the only one that Ryan was the original thief of her halo, and that Chenralston had actually stolen it from the cook. Ryan had tried kill her, but she didn't want to share this secret. Especially not on the day of the man's own funeral. Dante, who sat in the wooden wagon, didn't care much neither - he was still in a bad mood after having had his powers decrease so much. Lizzie looked at him.

"I know what you are thinking about" she said, without opening her mouth. She had sent him a telepathic message that only he could hear - another useful advantage of their soul link. She had figured out that Dante did not want to continue his life in this state, and that he wanted back his powers. Something only the God of Fire could help him with.

"Then you know too that this will probably be the last time we can ever talk together as friends." he replied telepathically. If he grew more attached to the Fire God, she would automatically also grow more attached to the Light in order to preserve the balance.

"I know that... but I also know that it is necessary. You need your powers back, or I will constantly have to be worried about people killing you, if I don't want to die myself." she replied, and added "But how are you gonna find him, the God of Fire, I mean. For all I know, he's been gone for centuries."

"Perhaps, but he left something behind in Earth's Core. He cut off his own humongous hand, before he left, and placed it at its center. The enormous hand is what powers all of Hell, and all the demons, and more importantly, the Idol of Halloween. I simply need to get close to the Fire God's hand, and my powers will stream back into me." Dante explained, and moved his sight to the burning Ryan McDonald. The sticks below the coffin had finally gotten weak from the flames, and had collapsed, so that the coffin fell down into the hole. It continued to burn, however. Lizzie looked at it too, and noticed Am'ar, which made her think about a small barrier in Dante's plan.

"But have you forgotten your condition? The demons of Hell are ruthless, and wouldn't let you get close to their sacred artifact if they can't recognize you.. Paillan would have been allowed through, but I don't think you have much authority down there. If you plan to fight your way through, you definitely need help, but none of us can go with you. They will kill me, because of my angel heritage, and they certainly haven't forgotten Am'ar - he led an attack force through their home, after giving their Idol an embarrassing defeat in the Christmas Conflict. Gyro and the humans here are not of much help" Lizzie explained to him through their telepathic link.

"I'm not stupid. I know this is going to be difficult, but I rarely fail my missions. I will succeed one way or another... besides, there might be one person who can help me."

"Who?" Leila asked curiosuly.

"None of your concern Leila, we're enemies now remember?" he replied teasingly. His mood had already gotten better, after realizing there was actually a chance he could get back his powers. Lizzie looked back at the half-demon, with a smile.

"Not yet, Dante, not until this mission of yours is over" she spoke. Dante got down the side of the wooden wagon with some difficulty. Then he stepped over to the Wayfarer - the luggage compartment, where he had been resting on the way from Brightwing Hill, was still opened up. Inside it lie a bunch of weapons. Dante's own sword was among them - he pulled it out, and walked back to Leila.

"Right... can you then do me one last favor? Create me a portal to the shore of Loch Kael.." he asked, and she nodded and told her to follow him around the corner of the building, so the others wouldn't notice.

"Goodbye brother" she said as he stepped into the portal. He turned around and winked one time before the portal disappeared with him. She walked back around the corner to the others, thinking about the next time she saw Dante, they would be enemies...

Level 19

Dante sits in the ruins of loch kael and thinks. Time passes. Eventually the sun rises and with him does Dante. He takes a decision. He uses his demon powers to localize the soul of the living. Eventually after some time, he finds Leprey, who comes to him.
"Dante!" Leprey said happy
"Good to see you Lep" Dante replied "Follow me"
"Where are we going?" Leprey asked while they walked
"To the north to see something" Dante answered
They walked silently a fe minutes until Dante asked
"Leprey, you disapeared back on the hall of light for some seconds. You alright?"
"Yeah I think so" Leprey answered
They keep walking to the north.

Level 14

Am'ar Kaardos, Lizzie, Vincent and Gyro ~ The Letter

The air still held the smoke of last evening's funeral in the early morning. Vincent and the cameramen sat by the table in the kitchen, eating the leftovers of yesterday's dinner. The crispy mushrooms were made just the way Ryan would make it. They recorded the show last evening, but there were too many mushrooms to eat for one occasion. Am'ar entered the kitchen, but he wasn't hungry. He instead filled a mug with cold water, and sat by the table, staring at the bottom of the mug. He wasn't hungover, only he felt numb after yesterday's feast with a lot of thannalis herb involved. He was happy that he knew Lizzie is sleeping upstairs, healthy and safe.

"So will you guys take the records up to Nort Frandis for editing?" Vincent broke the silence. "I'm gonna stay here to tidy up this place. Ryan's house must not disappear with it's owner. This place was more to us than a place to record shows, and its going to stay that way." Vincent said with rugged voice.
"We are going to stay to help you." Am'ar Kaardos said. He wanted to rest, and enjoy some quiet days with her beloved wife now that she returned from the edge of living. Helping around and doing housework seemed like the best way to do it, and they didn't have anywhere else to go, their little house in Valentine's forest is probably swarmed by maniacs.

"I thank you for that, Your help is always welcome. Do you have a place to stay? You won't have peace from the Robo-cops in Easterland if you plan on returning. I could offer you a trip back to South, but you seem like a restless type, you couldn't bare the life conditions there. The last few years went bad for the thousands of tauren, troll and orc tribes like never before. I had to leave my job at the Council to start rescue missions from Easterland to aid the ones in need. " Vincent closed his eyes for a moment as the memory became vivid in his mind. His friends might have heard the story countless times, but they didn't mind the talking.

"After I traveled around the South, and experienced the wonderful and mysterious cultures there, I knew that they didn't deserve their fate. The elves did wrong when they built the wall, but it was so long ago nobody is questioning it now. Most of the citizens doesn't even know about what is going on South of the wall. I thought that I could convince the government if I had enough power there. I have never been so wrong. No matter how hard i tried who i talked to I found only shut doors. The wall cannot be brought down - they said. It would ruin the economics! They hide the act that soon will be a genocide behind economics!" Vincent raised his voice hardly holding back his rage.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Am'ar replied silent. "Hopefully my wish on the Easter Games will change it soon."
"I bet you!" Vincent replied still rugged with anger. "I couldn't believe my ears when i heard you say that. I hope that elf keeps his word!"

The next day Am'ar and Vincent were finishing repairing the hole on the roof when an arrow hit just beside Vincent. Gyro and Lizzie was in the house, and the other members of the staff already left with the rolling equipment packed up in Ryan's van. He pulled the arrow out from the timber, and examined the little sack attached to the head of the arrow.

"This is a voodoo spell. A southern shaman made it, and the spell led the arrow to me. It wasn't cast so it would kill me, it was designed to deliver a message." Vincent spoke out loud. In fact there was a little scrolled paper attached to the arrow. Vincent anxiously opened it to see what the letter contained. It was written with nomad runes, but Vincent could read those.

Dear friend,​

I'm writing because my tribe is in big trouble. A few months ago a terrible poison appeared everywhere. Designed to cause chaos and insanity. Anyone who is consuming it becomes infected by it, and never wants to stop using. I tried to stop and kill the dealers, but this thing just wouldn't stop spreading. The warriors under it's effect are gathering into an army. This is worse than a disease, and among many others, my tribe is at the edge of extinction.

We need your help now more than ever!
Your dear friend:

Ga'Chief

Vincent read out loud the letter to Am'ar, who was sitting on the roof beside him.
"So what do you think?" The explorer asked.
"I know this poison. This is Mania's doing! She didn't have enough by decaying Valentine's Forest, he wants to corrupt the whole world!" He exclaimed. "She needs to be stopped before it's too late!"

Level 19

As Am'ar spoke angry about Mania, Leila who was just walking outside suddenly felt to the ground.
"Leila!" Gyro was the last voice she heard. Leila felt unconcious.
When she woke up she was in the same bed than the last time. Gyro was the only one there.
"I pushed the others outside so they don't worry. You only collapsed from fatigue" Gyro said kind
"No..." Leila said slowly "Gyro!" She suddendly said scared
"Leila?" Gyro asked worried
"Could you hold me a secret?" Leila said unsure
"Sure. What is it?" Gyro asked comfy
"I... I... I am..." Leila took a big air "somehow I am... pregnant"
Gyro said nothing
"It's not what you think!" Leila said in hasty maners, ashamed
"How...?" Gyro asked slowly
"I... I just don't know... I started feeling the life groving inside me after I saved Dante..." Leila
"What do you think it is?..." Gyro asked
"Maybe... maybe it's just too much power for me. Maybe I can't retain it and sooner or later it will born in a new life" Leila said
"We will be watching it. For now, you should relax" Gyro
"I am scared Gyro..." Leila revealed "how will Am'ar react..."
"Don't worry. He is a loving one I am sure he will love a child" Gyro said "now rest"
Leila thanked Gyro and turned for sleeping. While Gyro was going outside he said to himself
"Or at least I think that's how he will react..." he said worried

Level 19
((Okay, I honestly got tired of writing the Lujon+Mania post, so I finally decided to save it as a file somewhere on my mum's laptop - yeah, my own is still not working after what, a year now or something? Anyway, I can always finish the Lujon+Mania post later on. For now, I just want to post something - something shorter - since we all need a break from my ridiculously huge Walls of text.. especially me
EDIT: This one ended up longer than I had expected... oh well))

Dante, Leprey McPatrickus, Alwin & Bran Saligia ~ A Strange Meeting Place

Dante, accompanied by the normally cheerful ghost of Leprey McPatrickus, wandered north through the ruins of the harbor city. They moved slowly due to Dante's many injuries, for although his legs had been spared from huge damage, his newly repaired rib-cage hurt every time he took another step forward. The rib-cage and most of his bare stomach was covered by bandages, although some of his chest was visible, revealing a huge black wound that had been sewn together by Gyro. His wings and one arm were all covered in bandage too, and he could hardly move them. In the other hand, he held his sword, refusing to leave it behind.

Leprey wasn't as cheerful as usual due to their sad and dull surroundings. Loch Kael Harbor was once a charming city made up of broad roads between the old-fashioned buildings with thatched roofs, and down by the lake's edge there were several lively rows of piers filled with unique noises from all directions that both of the two easily remembered. The constant sound of workers in the city's huge shipyard, the drunk sailors taking a break from the sea-journeys in the city's many bars, or the Bunny Captain announcing the Loch Kael Ferry leaving shortly. Now it was nothing but a silent depressing rubble of dusty ruins - one could still encounter several corpses of the city's unfortunate inhabitants scattered among the broken buildings. The horrible work of captain Dai Quong and his merciless Furates.

Not that the demons were much different, Dante thought to himself...
He had also marched towards this very city after all with a huge demon army behind him and no good intentions. Or to be fair, it wasn't actually Dante who did it - it was before Dante even existed. Back when he was known as Paillan, back when his powers weren't split up to several beings, but was all contained in one powerful entity. Back when he was a freelance-warrior, switching between aiding the God of Light and the God of Fire as he pleased. He missed those times...

It was almost two years ago now, that November (of 2012) when the Mad King had chosen Paillan as his special lieutenant to lead the attack on this city together with the Sinful One, while the Mad King and his other demon lieutenants took care of Nort Frandis and the other human cities in Easterland. It was the month of Halloween and thus time to trick-or-treat. For the first time ever, the humans had stupidly decided NOT to freely hand over their riches and be left alive in turn. This November, they had prepared defenses - so Paillan and the Sinful One had no choice but to order their demon army to breach the defenses and slaughter them all, until the city's Lord finally forfeited, and handed over all their riches. Like all the other demons, Paillan have had faith in the Mad King as rightful king of Hell and Idol of Halloween back then. No wonder - the Mad King had been successful in anything he had worked with at that time. However, just like all the other demons he had also been horribly disappointed the following month. That was the reason he abandoned his demonic half for a while afterwards...

Dante had started to doubt re-filling his powers by getting into contact with the Hand of the Fire God was still the right choice. The children of Fire wasn't as invincible as he had once thought after all. No matter what, he needed his powers back - and as a son of Fire this was probably his only choice. But where was the person who could help him get access to the sacred hand?

Lord Saligia woke up to the sound of nearby steps. Other than the noises waking him up, he was also irritated to find out that he had been falling asleep while eating fish again, as there were still half a meal on his chest. He still had trouble dealing with the sinful personalities he had collected together, even after the years that had passed by since the Sinful One's curse upon him. Especially the gluttony- and sloth-pieces of his soul could still take over control from time to time as they clearly had done in this particular case.

However, he soon came to his senses and moved his attention back to the steps he heard outside. He couldn't risk that the secret hut he had built inside the ruins of the shipyard was discovered by anyone but him - how could he survive without a place to live? Silently, he looked out through a small hole in the wall, and saw a man walking slowly up the road towards the north. The man appeared hurt, and was covered in bandages, but more notably he had wings! That meant he would either be an angel or a demon, but it was hard to tell as the wings were covered entirely in bandages too, and he had no demon horns in his forehead nor was there an angel halo hovering above his head. Strange...

"Ouch!!" the stranger exclaimed as a rock hit the back of his head.
"The hell was that?" he asked and turned around.

Bran Saligia gasped - it was a demon who had thrown the rock! A demon with black skin and red wings. The demon sat lazily on a chest not so far from the wounded stranger.

"Where are you going Dante, you traitorous half-human?! I clearly remember that you promised to finally pay the price you owe me, when you returned up here from your quest in the Mountain City! Now you're back, and heading away from here?" the black-skinned demon said, and grabbed another rock next to his feet. The wounded half-human stranger whose name was apparently Dante stopped up with a tired look on his face. He sighed and spoke:

"Not now Alwin... look at me, I'm in even worse condition than I was before. I can't possibly take us to Hell. The villa I promised you will have to wait..." Dante replied. Bran Saligia could easily figure out that this Dante-fellow was a half-demon, probably a rich or powerful one, since he had a villa in Hell and was 'friends' with the other black-skinned demon with red wings, Alwin. Alwin, rose up from the chest he sat upon with an even angrier look on his face.

"So you expect me to wait for my rightful new home for all eternity? I have already waited patiently for you, Dante, sitting right here for more than a month waiting 'till you would return! I can't wait forever!" Alwin said, and walked towards the half-demon in bandages. It was now that Bran noticed that the chest Alwin was walking away from, was no ordinary chest. It was the chest of Loch Kael Harbor's deceased Lord, bearing his sigil of a golden mermaid! How come he had never noticed this chest before, when it was located so close to his little secret hut?

Bran didn't even notice how the greed within him took over. He just had to get his fingers upon that chest, so stealthily he left his hut while the demons argued, trying to figure out a way to get the Lord's chest without them noticing him.

Level 19

Dante sighted
"if you insist..." He said tired
He took a breath and said
"Go see the angel girl, you know the one..." Dante started
"From the Eastern games?" Alwin interrupted
"Yes... yes... she will be able to help you..." Dante said summoning a piece of paper "Here in this paper is the direction and the password of my villa... who posses this is the owner of the villa... Also... right... This..." Dante said tired summoning another paper
"The place where you will find her... I think you already know Ryan's cottage right?" Dante asked
"That houe near the elvish tower right?" Alwin said
"Yeh that one, well you take this paper to anyone there who asks what or who you are... when she see's this paper I am sure she will open a portal for you, them use the other paper to locate the villa. Well anyway, there you go. Bye" Dante said leaving
"WAIT!" Alwin said
"Wat.." Dante asked
"If this ends bad for me it will end bad for you, I promise" Alwin said
Dante just moved forward shaking his hand over his head.

Level 19
((Note that this post takes place in the past... not far in the past tho - it takes place just after Am'ar, Dante and Leila left Mania's underground realm, which happened a while ago. Not that far into the past, but lots of stuff could still have happened since then))

After Leila's portal collapsed, and the three mortals have disappeared along with it, Mania couldn't help but let out an angry outburst. Huge purple spikes rose from the dark blue marble floor, and rock chunks fell from the mountain ceiling high above them. Lujon remained calm as he stood before her, knowing that none of them would hit him, but he could easily tell Mania was more pissed than usual, when she hovered towards him while grinding her teeth.

"What gives YOU the RIGHT to steal my belongings!?! What about that deal you agreed to long ago - that you would never interfere with the battle between Gods - have you forgotten that?!" Mania said, almost feeling insulted by his actions.

"The deal which we made on my island long ago with all of the deities means a lot to me, and I had no intentions of breaking it... but we also made another, much more important deal, Mania. Have you forgotten that together we decided that we had to imprison the God of Darkness because of his future schemes for the planet, so that he was never able to walk the land like the rest of you?" Lujon asked, with a serious face. Mania, still angry, turned silently around in the air and levitated a couple of meters away from the Blue Wizard. Before her, a throne suddenly rose from the ground, which she sat down upon. She looked back up at Lujon.

"Of course I have not forgotten that we took Hell from him and gave it to the God of Fire instead, but this has nothing to do with the angel's halo - you stole my belonging!" she replied grumpily.

"That deal has anything to do with the halo! I know you dislike the God of Light, but it's either him or the God of Darkness . Every time you kill one of his angels, you add a new unit to the army of Darkness..." Lujon explained and approached the throne slowly.

"So what - having an army or not, he's still imprisoned. The Fallen Angels might be dangerous to the mortals, but if they are starting to cause real trouble we could always take care of them ourselves. They are no match for the Gods, and you know that..." she said, and added "Tell me, Lujon, when did you start care about the mortals anyway?"

"I still think mortals are stupid - I will never really understand why you deities decided to create them in the first place, but nevertheless, some of them can be quite dangerous, especially those serving the Darkness. My brother told me about an episode last December, where the Idol of Christmas, was killed during his own month where he is the most powerful - by an ordinary cultist woman. They are moving in the darkness, Mania, and while we might not see it, the God of Darkness has a far bigger influence on the world than what we think!" he explained, as he was now all close to the throne. Mania summoned a heart in her right hand - the heart of Valentino - which she had often sat playing around with, enjoying the look of the dead muscle, since it reminded her of her victory at the Valentine War.

"Yeah, yeah, you're just being paranoid, Lujon... leave me, I have work to do..." the Goddess said, and kept her concentration focused on Valentino's heart.

"... or wait! Go tell the Blue Wizard to fetch me a new halo, he owes me that" she exclaimed when Lujon was on his way out, obviously referring to no one but him.

"... Tell the Goddess of Insanity to keep on dreaming..." he replied and continued his walk.

"Goddess of Insanity... could you guys please stop calling me that?" she asked, and sighed. Then continued "I should be called the Goddess of Liberty instead. If you hadn't noticed, I am actually making the world A BETTER PLACE, fixing the mistakes the other Gods made."

This apparently caught Lujon's attention, and the Blue Wizard turned around, facing the Goddess.
"I normally don't put any interest in the ideologies of you Gods, but tell me, what are you planning? And why is it good for the world?" he asked, slightly intrigued.

"Oh, I have a Grand Plan and it's moving swiftly. My religion is spreading out across growing parts of the world. People are starting to realize why I am the best of all the deities. People always believe I am evil, but they simply do not understand that claiming ultimate freedom requires harsh methods. Look at the barbarian races in the Southern Continent - once a free people before the Elves built their Wall - now they are imprisoned in their own lands, scattered and weak. I am in the process of changing that - I am helping them get back their freedom!" she revealed, and continued to playfully squish the heart in her right hand. Lujon stood still, observing it.

"What about the Grepetts of Mordan - they are actually slaves with no freedom. Used commonly as houseslaves to the wealthy Panda families... shouldn't you do something about that?"

"Oh, I intend to, Lujon, I really do, but my maniac armies are occupied with another project at the moment. But say hi to your brother from me, and tell him that the next couple of pages in his book, will mention my name much more often! My Grand Plan is in motion!"

"Well, well, I wish you all the best, but again, be careful with the darkness. None of us wish to see him return."

"Neither do I, but I have nothing to fear, dear Lujon!" she spoke, secretly thinking of her control over Momo. Momo was on a trip with Antonio to the Southern Continent. The wizard was an expert manipulator and could surely provide Mania with full control over the naive agent of darkness. With darkness in her hands her goals of freeing the people of the world from their ignorant perspectives could surely be achieved! Lujon had talked to her, but she had heard nothing, as her thoughts were far from their conversation and her eyes were fastened upon the heart in her hands. However, she snapped out of it and looked back up at the wizard, interrupting him.

"Now, can you please leave? We have talked for hours already, hours I could have spent directing my loyal maniacs... or do you intend to interfere even more with the war between Gods?" she asked teasingly. Lujon left her realm without another word.

Level 19

Dante had been walking of far a good while now. Even if technically he didn't needed to rest, he was very tired, and it seem like he had over estimated his wounds and his remaining power. Who looked back at his wings with a sight. surely they would never get healed and where just a problem for him. But cutting them could mean his dead. He sighted again.
"Okey YOU really need to rest" Leprey said worried in his still happy tone

"Huh, easier said than done. If any one sees me I will end in the robo prison just because I am a demon. And this time I don't have the power to escape by myself" Dante replied

"But you can't keep this pace, it will kill you..." Leprey said more worried than before

"I know" Dante said holding his blade "So I have this idea" Dante put his blade in the right position to cut off his wings

"Umm... I don't think that's an idea..." Leprey said

"It's the best for me right now. So just tell me if I am doing it right" Dante asked

"If you insist..." Leprey said

The procedure took quite a while and it was a real pain for Dante, when he finished, he moved some of his bandages to cover his new wound

"Huh, what's this?" He suddenly said looking forward even in his pain "A cape... well, oportunities like this don't show every day" Dante ended with a happy tone putting on the cape

"Now what?" Leprey said more relaxed in his normal happy tone

"Now we find a bar or something..." Dante said and started walking even slower than before

Later on he was in front of a bar with the sign "Last bar before Christmas valley" A few meters after it, the terrain started to get higher and higher, and snow could be seen far from them

"Well, time to rest..." Dante said entering the bar

In the far human capital, Frandis, the scars from that hallowen could still been seen even if two years had passed. Since them the capital was submerged in chaos and disaster, with few laws. It this merciless place, the few big families that still stood proudly and haven't falled in the chaos, where fighting each other for control over the town, taking little care of the poor situation the common folks where living. In this atmosphere, grew Ventus, Son of Sons, and Council to be. After Vincent, his father, had denied him and he was imprisoned him for being his bastard son, he hand't seen the light for those 2 years that had passed. Pacient thought, he could flee in the last attack made to the ex council's house, which marked the end of his family and his right for the rank of council. Now, he had been living it the shadows, knowing his folk, and talking to the people. He had grown wise but very cold, even in his 12 years, but he was still afraid of many things. He still was a child. He still had a lot to learn. His still had his secret ambition that moved him. His dream to become king of all the land, and replace the weak, stupid king that was now in charge. Everything was a matter of time...
Ventus, moved slowly, like a hiding rat, ashamed of his own weakness, but before he left town he promised himself that he would return stronger than ever. He took his few belongings and them stop for a second realizing that he didn't knew where he was going. He tought for some seconds, and them he took a resolve. He would seek the men that had provocated all this. He will seek Ryan macdonald. The men that was responsable for his existance. The men that made his father make him. Them, his father would be next. And finally... That guy kalled Kari. The one responsable for all the problems the human kingdoom had now. Ventus walked with decision, towards the south. Them he remembered hearing about the strange stuff that had been happening on the valentine's forest. He shaked his head, angry of having to make such a great change to his trail. So he decided, that since he had to go north, he would first go to see Kari, which he knew was last seen escaping to the valley of Christmas. He headed towards the bar "The last bar before the Valley of Christmas".

Level 25

Alexandros ~ Affinity with the Light

Solar Guard...That's what Alexandros is, until him and his old friend, Ryan McDonald had a fight. He cursed Alexandros to be fat and lazy, so the Solar Guards will have no leader and Ryan McDonald could take over it. But that failed, they became angry to that Cooking Show Host but still they can't cure their Leader. Since then, Alexandros always meditate to the God of Light hoping that the God can cure him. Until Chen came, he corrupted the once pure Knight(Solar Guards are Knights and Paladins?) But this is a thing that Chen don't know, Alexandros still have connection to the GoL.

(PRESENT)

4 days after the earthquake, Chen has not yet returned, so Alex meditated to God of Light.

"Cupid told me that you had a fight with Ryan before he cursed you, so he found a way to cure you. I'll turn you into a spirit, and you should meet him, and he should say sorry to you" The God of Light said. "That's the only way." He added before Alexandros can utter a word.

"If that will cure me. Quick! Turn me into a spirit, before he can go to hell!" The Solar Captain ordered. After, The God turned him into a spirit, then Alex wandered at the spirit world...

Level 12
((Late response, sorry bout that))

~ Bran Saligia - Laziness is a virtue ~

Bran was eagerly waiting for the moment to step in. However, knowing that these two demonic individuals were formidable opponents, he had to stop the greed from taking over. Although he had little control over them, he had been left with one option. Let loose sloth and gluttony. He taught himself to control his actions, although on occassion one sin could escape his grasp. There was nothing else he could do. He let himself succumb to the sloth and the gluttony, lied down on the floor and started eating. There was not much there, a few overcooked rats and pidgeons. It was enough to satisfy him for a while. After a while tho, he fell asleep with half of a rat in his mouth. Once he woke up, the two had left. Bran then let greed take the lead, he grabbed and dragged it to his hut, enjoying the treasure. Now it was the time for him to leave these ruins and enjoy his newfound wealth. He needed horses. Two of them. But where would he find them here?

((Seriously tho, are there horses near Bran))

Level 19

Dante entered the bar with a grim face. His wounds could be easilly seen, but nobody seem to care, he had tought, in a bag, the key to his salvation. He put the bag over the bar tarble, making quite noise and therefore bringing attention over him

"Ajem..." He said taking voice "I am here for the reward" He said with tired voice

The bar man lifted his eyebrown and said

"There are a lot of order of search here, which are you reclaming?" He asked

"Open the bag" Dante just said

The barman opened the bag low convinced, but when he saw it's content he changed his mind

"Here are your 1000 gold coins..." He said with strong voice so that everyone could hear it

"It´s all right... I give a round!" Dante said knowing that the atmosphere was quite bad for him in his current state. His words had the effect he wanted, the people cheered him and sat down.

"I want Bringroot and Bulbherb" Dante said to the barman

"Yeah I figured here" The bar man gave him the herbs and awaited for the money

"Here, this is for a room to" Dante said giving him some of the won coins "Oh and this is for the free round, make it be twice"

Dante left the main bar table and went upstairs.

He felt over his bed and started healing himself with the buyed plants

"Men I can't believe I sold my own wings..." He said in pain from his healing

And effectively, over the bar table, inside the bag, where his wings

A few hours later, Ventus entered the same bar. His convincement had felt down a lot since he left the town. He looked around and saw the bag that was still over the table. Strange. He went to the bar table and gave the barmen a coin.

"Now tell me what was inside it" Ventus said

The barmen saw the money and lifted his shoulders and said "Demon wings" simply

Ventus lifted and eyebrown and said "Who?" Giving the barmen one more coin

"Room 6, it's kind of a silent one tought" The barmen said

Ventus didn't answered and went directly to the second floor, and knocked the door of room 6

"Go away..." Dante said

Ventus had little time so he just opened the door. When he entered, nobody was there, which surprised him. But after he walked a few steps, somebody was behind him.

"I said, GO away, kid" Dante said in cold maners

Ventus turned back slowly to see the demon hunter. He did't looked strong, but as he knew, those men where good to hide secrets

"I want to learn from you..." Ventus said to Dante's surprise

"Go away I said..." Dante said less angry but still very bossy.

"I will pay you..." But Ventus realised that was a bad move

"I just won 1000 gold coins, get LOST" Dante said and kicked Ventus out

Ventus eventually think about his options. He decided that learning from this guy wasn't going to happen and went down to book a room.

Status
Not open for further replies.