• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[The Easter Games] - Roleplaying Thread, April 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Jerk

Momo Aiya Mithra Aurora Sie Kara ~ Jerk

Momo was chewing the curtains while the stranger was accusing her of God knows what. Soon giving him an angry glance.

" .. Pikachu? My name is Momo Aiya Mithra Aurora Sie Kara!"

She yelled as she used her powers to throw the idol against the wall. Momo walked to the chump who was stuck in the wall, inspecting him.
Tugging different parts of his body and sniffing him.

" Oi! Master-guy! You there? Also, that- whatever you have on your face, is uuuuuugly.
Momo poked her Master's head repeatedly.

" You aren't even listening, are you? You're such a monster.. "

She said and turned around, letting go off her powers, allowing him to fall to the ground.

Level 19
Felt like making a random post before I return to the Am-plot, so here goes :)
By the way, you might want to note that the bad weather in my post is caused by the Stormiken, and has effected the whole Arena!

Vengeancekael and the Butler ~ A New Job

The Bunny Butler sat alone, frightened and freezing in the opening of a cave found on the smallest of three mountains in the Millennium mountain chain. He knew that this cave lead to a huge underground tunnel system, full of dangerous creatures, and the thought frightened him. He only sat there to escape the horrible rain that had so suddenly appeared, and to clear out his thoughts.

"My master hates meeee" he cried to himself, and hid his bunny face behind his arms. He had never felt worse - finally their people's savior had arrived, yet the Butler screwed it all up so soon. He felt guilty when he realized the Idol would never forgive him, even though the Butler would truly do anything for his master! This was when his thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Don't feel sad about it, you did everything with the best of intentions." Vengeancekael spoke, and the Bunny was at first frightened by the elf's sudden appearance, but then looked back on his own feet.

"Maybe... but I'm only screwing things up all the time, mister Host, I'm of no use to the world anymore!" the Butler exclaimed sadly, with tearful eyes, and kept his sight directed at his own bunny feet. Vengeancekael approached the bunny with a few slow steps.

"That's not true - in fact, you can be of use to me, and to the show. I have a job, and a purpose, for you" said the host of the Easter Game comfortingly, knelt down, and padded the bunny on his shoulder a few times. The Butler looked back curiously.

"W-what kind of job is that? And what about my master? The last thing I want to do is betraying him!" the sad bunny revealed.

"You are not betraying him by taking my job.. actually, you're following his orders. Remember how he teleported you away? It was simply so that you could follow your own path!" Vengeancekael lied, and added ".. and my job for you is simple - you must be my messenger and carry out letters to the three Team Captains on my command"

After considering it for a bit, the Butler finally accepted the offer, and Vengeancekael rose up and walked to the side. Where after a flying cloud, with an umbrella attached to it, flied into the cave.

"This will be your transportation. Don't worry about directions - this cloud knows exactly where to go already. You'll just have to stand on it, and deliver these envelopes to the Team Captains when you see them!" Vengeancekael told the former Butler, now Messenger, who stood up on the cloud. Vengeancekael then handed the Messenger three envelopes, and the Messenger put them in his jacket's one big pocket.

"Wait, will this fly high? Because I'm afraid of hiightaAGaARAARHH-" the Messenger screamed simultaneously with the cloud taking off!

Level 14

Kyrkow Yarrick and Dante ~ Boo

Yarrick leaped forward with his knife, cutting the demonic scale of Kyrkow's wing in a long line, making it unable to fight. The death Metalist turned around, and swinged his guitar towards Yarrick.

"Damned.. Why wont you leave Kyrkow the god of metal alone...!" He said tired. Yarrick jumped away from the swing, but not far enough. The guitar hit him in the face, and he fell on the ground with closed eyes. Only Dante could save him.

Level 19
((Dammed...))

"Well, to bad, that idiot is down" Dante said going out of the bush looking at Yarrick
"You..." Kyrkow said with tired, angry voice
"I wasn't expecting THIS. I thought I would got her first. But what ever, this will make it to." Dante said
"You will never absorb me back!... I won't go back there...!" Kyrkow said swinging his guitar very tired
"Sureee..." dante said bored "now"
Dante impaled kyrkow and opened his chest
"Your soul must be here somewhere" he said while kyrkow shacked a bit
"Aha" dante finally said "here is the energy!" Dante said touching it
At the second a giant pilar of darkness emerged from them both. But a second after it disapeared
"The hell?" Dante said
"You see heh" kyrkow said laughting "a part of that piece of soul is already my soul! And you can't possibly take something that's not yours! And I mudt say it cointained at least 40% of your demon power" kyrkow said slowly standing up
"I see..." dante said
"I shouldvthank you for breaking our soul connection. I no longer have to hesr you patetic guyd in my head. Oh and remember. Them more time you take, them more power she will retain" kyrkow cocluded smiling madly "so long!" Kyrkow said flying away
Dante just sighted and took up unconcious Yarrick and went flying behind kyrkow
"I just realized how much I like flying" he said

Level 19
((Everything that goes up, falls. Laws of physics dude))

Kyrkow was so said "flying" (actually he was trying to not fall...) when he suddenly realised something
"Weren't my wings kinda broken?OHHH SHIT!!!" Kyrkow said falling "Well men, I am totally dead but can't die unless something holy touches me... WEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH!" Kyrkow said falling
Kyrkow smashed against the ground.
Dante flew to him a short after.
"Well the road ends... we can't follow a friking unconcious demon..." Dante said
"He... Hey..." Yarrick suddenly said
"O you are back" Dante said dropping him
"Ouch!" Yarrick said "Hey what happened to that guy? why do you have wings?" Yarrick asked
"Got something back from here. Come on let's move. We can't be so far away"
They leaved
A lot later...
"Oh my head... Feels like drinking a whole night long..." Kyrkow said standing up
"Hell I barely can move... I will have to wait for someone to pick me.. up..." Kyrkow felt again.

Level 19
Psychedelic Kebab!
BLAH BLAH BLUH BLUH BLÆH BLÆH BLØH BLØH!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Am'ar, Gyro & the Messenger ~ No Need For This Meanness, We Should Keep It Peaceful, Homeboy, Jesus!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Am'ar landed in the center of the T.H.U.M.P.E.R. camp, right next to the extinguished fire place. The portal closed behind him, and Leila was not with him anymore - but he could do nothing about it, he still couldn't breath and he could barely stand! His life force were ebbing away, and because of it he was now forced all the way down to the ground.

He heard a distant voice calling his name - Gyro! The Grepett ran towards his Orc team captain, and looked worried at him. In such a condition only one thing could save the Orc, and Am'ar was happy he was with Gyro, for Gyro was one of the few knowing the Orc well enough to know what exactly could save him. The old Grepett rushed to the camp's unused barracks. Their team had built it last year, but never got around to actually use it. Instead Am'ar had planted several bushes of the rare herb, Thannalis, inside the wooden walls. This was also the drug that Mania had made him addicted to smoking before last year's Easter Games.

Gyro collected a few ounces from the bushes, and crunched them in his hands down into a paper, which he then rolled to a cylinder-shape. Normally this would be a longer, finer process, but there was no time for hairsplitting now. He then ran, no, flied fast back to the dying Orc.

Am'ar was in no condition to smoke now, so Gyro would have to think creatively. The old Grepett lighted it up, puffed a single time, but didn't inhale, and then blew the smoke towards Am'ar's desperate gasping face. He repeated this a couple of times, and in the end Am'ar started calming down and breath normally. Slowly though, but he was safe. He still didn't say anything, and finally he fell asleep. He would just have to rest now, Gyro thought, happy to be of help.

It was still raining heavily, and after a while Gyro decided to try drag Am'ar into Gyro's own big warm tent. The Orc was big and heavy, while Gyro was small and old, and dragging him didn't prove easy. Where were Juno and Dawn anyway? Their young strength could surely be of use right now. They had left in search of the Bunny Commander days ago, and they hadn't reported back since.

Gyro had almost gotten Am'ar all the way to his tent, when a frightened bunny on a magical flying cloud, with an umbrella on top arrived from the rainy sky. It took the bunny a while to realize that he had actually survived the high ride, and that he was safe near the ground now.

"Eeeh, is this team T.H.U.M.P.E.R.'s camp?" the bunny asked.

"It is, but who are you?" Gyro asked back, and took a break from dragging his friend.

"I-I am a Messenger, and I bring news to your Team Captain! Is there a ehh... mister Am'ar Kardos around?" the Messenger then asked.

"This is Am'ar" Gyro replied, and pointed at the sleeping Orc, "Do you think you can help me carry him to my tent?"

"Ehh.. oh, well, of course, mister!" the Messenger exclaimed and jumped down from his cloud, overjoyed at being on ground level again. The two then got the Orc into a bed in Gyro's tent, and left the Orc to sleep. The bunny then looked helplessly at the Grepett.

"B-but what now? I was supposed to deliver this envelope to him!" the Messenger spoke, hoping he had not screwed up another job.

"Oh, well, you can just deliver it to me. I'll show him when he wakes up" Gyro said kindly. The Messenger did as Gyro had told him, and left on his cloud to deliver the two other envelopes...

Level 19
((I said tricicle... fuck you lani!))

Kyrkow was just lying there. Counting his minutes left. He counted, stop counting and perhaps he became bored from counting
"Right... i am sorry guitar, but you will have to stand not metal being played at you... this song is called... hell i don't want to die... Oh I know! It will be called... last song..." kyrkow started the famous poison theme while he started dying
"This hurts even more..." Kyrkow last words where before his guitar broke and he and it faded away.

Level 14

Kyrkow ~ The End of the Road

Yarrick stood silent, as the song repeated in his head over and over again. Dante stood over Kyrkow, staring down at the place he faded The pouring rain felt like drops of tears from the sky. They stood there, at the edge of life, feeling the moment. Yarrick broke the silence.

"So... He was a part of your soul?" He asked somberly. Dante didn't answer.
"Where did he go?" Yarrick asked again. He was the cause of his death, he attacked him wounded. Even if they were enemies, it was an evil thing to do. Yarrick didn't really understand why he did it, maybe he wanted to prove something, maybe it was to prove his strength for the team. But no. This was unnecessary. Maybe my soul is turning dark. The thought crawled up to his throat.

"He is gone forever now." Dante looked around. "He was made from flames, he returns to the flames." He said with a strong look in his eyes...

"He shouldn't have died lik this. He should have a funeral." Yarrick said. He was still the kid inside who was afraid of death.
"You may be right" Dante looked at him. It took some time until they built the pyre. It stood there tall and proud, on the top of the soot the demon left. The woods were soaking wet.

"How are we going to light it?" Yarrick asked. Dante didn't answer, just stepped closer to the pyre.

He pushed both his hands against one of the stumps, and it caught on fire. Then another one. And another. The flames flew strong, and high. They flashed in different colors from dark purple, to hellish red. It was a beautiful sight.

Yarrick marvelled the dancing flames, and a big tear dropped from his cheek.

Level 19
((To movin' man))

"It's a shame you dick went away with 40% of my power... ah what ever..." Dante said speaking to himself "Anyway Yarrick, let's move" He said speaking up.
"But..." Yarrick said
"Not but, we already ''burned'' him and I only did it because he deserved it. He was the man, also he still has a debt with me, but well he is kinda... dead" Dante concluded putting his hand upon his head
They started moving, and after a while
"Ruins?!.." Dante said
As they came closer, they saw the mania banners in the ground and a lot of dust, another chicken (CRAP) and some figures fighting each other
"Well that chicken will sure help, I will distract them, you take eggs and run for your life" Dante said
"Why?" Yarrick said a bit more confy
"Becuase even without Kyrkow they have very strong members" Dante said
They put the plan in action.

Level 14
((I still want to point out, that Yarrick is neather meant to be dumb, nor mentally retarded))

Dante, Yarrick and Dai Quong ~ The dragon's nest

The black dragon circled around the huge chicken throwing flames. They fought like the beasts they were. Going in flesh for flesh. Dai Quong in his dragon form aimed at the Stormiken's neck, meanwhile the stormiken threw a lighting at the pirate, and stopped his attack.

"Look!" Yarrick shouted, because it was hard to hear anything in the heavy wind. "That shiny thing between the dragon's horn" he pointed at that direction. "It must be a golden egg!"
"Danmit, you are right!" Dante replied, and opened his newly acquired demon wings.
"Take me on it's back. I will do it meanwhile they are fighting." Yarrick said, and he was sure that now he can prove.

Level 19
((WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDMIIIIIILS YAY!))

It was a heavy heat battle. With the dragon and the chicken always moving it was difficult for dante to came near enought. On a quick manouver, he passed as nears as he could from the dragon so Yarrick could jump. But the dragon saw him. Ready to fight, he took this blade but...
"Kyrkow! good you are here!" The dragon said with deep shadowy voice, Yarrick sobbed a bit "I need your help"
"I will do as I can" Dante said imitating Kyrkow's voice as much as he could.
He launched towards the chicken hopping everything went well.

Level 25
I really don't know what to do, In the roleplay and in real life!
Hope I follow the story right.
Change of plot, Am'ar already posted.

Chen & Antonio ~ Convahsations

"You'll distract those Thumpies, I'll meet with my teammates. Go, now! But wait a minute, I'll just observe them." Antonio ordered. After that, we hid in a bush, but he didn't left yet, so he can observe Camp T.H.U.M.P.E.R.

"So, what will we gonna do now?" Chen asked.

"Wait for my command. I'm sure the Thumpies are busy, this camp is too quiet. Stay here, I'm leaving to see Kyrkow and Quong." Antonio said, he flew away quickly to the tomb.

Level 19
Alright, let me just think about this for a while. Antonio & Chen left to find the Easter Mask, which is in the Bunny Army's village, because Kari ordered them to. I assume by "those Thumpies" he means members from team T.H.U.M.P.E.R.
Hmmm... let me see, Am'ar and Gyro are in the team camp, Leila is stuck in a portal, Chen is being mind-controlled by Antonio. Then there is only Juno and Dawn left, and they.. they left a while ago to meet with the Bunny Military General, which is also located in the bunny base!
The "Thumpies" that Antonio are referring to are obviously Juno and Dawn! However, that still doesn't explain why he wants to go back to the Maniac camp in the Tomb to meet with Kyrkow and Dai Quong, when he still haven't completed the quest Kari gave him. Hmmmm... I'll make up something :)

(Sorry for the wall of text! Got carried away..)

Antonio, Chen, Kari, Juno, Dawn & the Messenger ~ The Quest for the Easter Mask!

Antonio took a quick glance at their situation from the bush that they were hiding in. He hadn't expected to encounter a heavily guarded militaristic bunny base on his journey to obtain the Easter Mask. The barbed wire fence surrounding the camp could be seen in the horizon from their hiding spot, and he had quickly concluded that to get through that unexpected barrier, he needed aid from his team members.

Especially because those two T.H.U.M.P.E.R. members seemed to be on their way seeking the same object - and apparently they were not afraid of walking straight towards the bunny guards without any weaponry. Perhaps they were on friendly terms with the bunny people? Whatever.. by using his new Panda minion he would easily be able to get all useful information out of them! At the meantime Antonio would go back to the Tomb and get Dai Quong and Kyrkow to help him.

However, just as Chen was about to leave the bush, the mind-controlled Monk suddenly stopped up, and returned to face the maniac wizard. The Panda's eyes were now glowing with a bright blue color, and Antonio knew what that meant. Mania's favorite minion, Kari, was once again using Chen to speak directly with Antonio. Surprised with awe, the wizard bowed to Master Kari, and awaited the Ghost's message.

"Antonio, do not defy the plan of our Goddess!
To her and to yourself, you must be honest!
You are a maniac, and will not lose to bunnies!

Stand up for your religion and receive its blessing.
Go insane, leap to battle, let there be no guessing!
Show the bunnies their own organs messing!
" sounded Kari's words through the Panda's mouth, and Antonio lowered his face to the ground in deep shame. How could he ever have been so wrong, he thought self-critically. Of course he would follow Kari's and Mania's plan precisely and without question!

"I-I am sorry Master Kari, I know now that my discernment over the situation was stupid and foolish! I promise I will do as you and the Goddess wisely commanded!" Antonio apologized, still with his sight directed at the ground, not knowing that the light from Chen's eyes had already disappeared and that Kari had gone.

After waiting for Kari's reply for a while, and realizing it wouldn't come, Antonio raised his head, and proceeded with doing what the ghost had told him to. He reached for the pocket inside his dark blue robe. Here, he found familiar small bottles with Mania's teal elixirs. He grabbed two, one for both him and for Chen. Turning the Panda insane also allowed him to ease his mind and no longer focus on keeping the magical straps intact. They both drank the teal liquid, in a single shot, and felt their minds loosening up shortly after! Yes! How could he have forgotten this great rush? He had long served her, as one of the few maniacs, who were not constantly under the drug's effect, but now he realized how much he had missed it!

The old wizard was convinced that Master Kari was right! Of course he was! Killing the bunnies would be no problem at all in this condition, but he certainly wanted some fun with the Thumpies, before killing them! Therefore, he proceeded with the original plan of letting the now-insane Chen go talk with them, so that he could get them to the bush, where Antonio could easily kill them both, and sacrifice their souls to the mighty Goddess.

However, shortly after Chen left their hiding spot to speak with the unsuspecting Dawn and Juno, a small odd cloud with an umbrella on top descended from the sky, into the bush and stopped right next to Antonio.

"I-I assume you are mister Antonio, the Captain of Team Maniac?" the bunny on the cloud asked.

"... Why?" the insane wizard asked back in an unfriendly manner.

"Well, I.. ehh.. have been sent by the Game's Host to deliver important messages for all the Team Captains!" the Messenger revealed, and then handed an envelope to the wizard with a hand shaking with fear. Once Antonio had received the letter, the bunny said good bye and was about to leave. However, Antonio stopped him.

"Aren't you interested in finding out what you are actually delivering?" the wizard asked, and without waiting for response he proceeded ".. Just stay a single minute or two!"

The Messenger was obviously not comfortable with this, but didn't have the confidence to speak out his opinion. Antonio opened the envelope and started reading the letter, first noticed that it said The Easter Games Grand Price and that it was signed by Vengeancekael. It had some interesting news indeed! The Easter Games' host revealed in the letter, that on the final day of the tournament, the winning team's captain must present one wish to the host on behalf of the captain's own team. There were very few limits on what the wish could be, but it would be granted. The Grand Price for winning the Easter Games was nothing less than what the team desired most of anything! Antonio put the letter back in the envelope, and looked at the frightened Messenger.

"You know what it said?" he asked, and saw the Messenger shake his head from atop the hovering cloud-transport. Antonio examined the cloud, and took a few steps closer to it.

"It's funny" he said, and added "It said that I was supposed to claim this fine cloud you have as my own, and.. kill whoever stood on it."

Antonio then broke into a maniacal laughter, but the bunny found no slight hint of fun about it, so trembling with fear, he ordered the cloud to fly away, but too late! The insane wizard had already cast an incantation that made the bunny raise slightly upwards from where he stood on the cloud, and then strangle him with nothing but air. The cloud flied away anyway, without the Messenger riding it. Antonio ignored it, and bowed down to the bunny corpse, with a new insidious grin spreading on his gray-bearded face. He could use this corpse to his advantage!

The most powerful spell, that Mania had granted the wizard, was the power to magically store a memory of slain enemies, and then later use them - shapeshifting into perfect copies of any of these stored memories. He usually avoided activating this spell when not under the effect of Mania's drug, as activating it was constantly gnawing on his very soul until he turned back to his own self, but it had proven useful several times already. Like during the recent Valentine Wars, where he had shared his magical energies with Rheiko the Christmas Elf, and thus been able to turn the new ally into a Ceberus - a creature Antonio had slain in battle long ago - convincing Rheiko that Rheiko had done it all by himself.

Meanwhile, Chen had successfully gotten Dawn and Juno to the bush which the two maniacs had used to hide in, but to Chen's surprise, there were no trace of the wizard. Instead, there was a white Bunny, wearing a fine butler-jacket and an insidious smile on his face...

Level 19
((Time to do RP))

leila was sitting in the limbo. She already had tried everything. So she just sat therr. Them there was a disturbance. She got up.
"So you still here?" Kyrkow voice said
"Shouldn't you have already faded?" Leila asked
"Oh in my way there I ended here. I don't have much time anyway. I know you don't want my power, which is a shame, so guess I will get you out of here." Kyrkow concluded
"Did I asked you for it?" Leila said
"Well enjoy your stay forever here." Kyrkow said
"Fine..." Leila said closing her eyes
Less than a second had passed after when she opened her eyes. She was now at the center of the arena.
"Why do I always get help from the weird ones?" Leila concluded going to the thumper camp
She still had Kyrkow last words in her mind thought
"Be safe, he will come for you, you are in danger" the last words of Kyrkow said in her mind. It was true, he would come for her, and as he said to Am'ar, she couldn't defend herself, and Am'ar could fail as protecting her, as he did with her.

Level 25
This will end up edited.
I'm bored this day.
Merry Christmas everyone!

Chen, Dawn & Juno ~ Thumpies?

Chen was surprised, and went to the other large bush with Dawn and Juno. Chen started to speak, but not the way he usually speak, he speak darkly and arrogantly insanely something, which made the two suspect on him.

"Just stay here you Thumpies, Just Stay!" Chen said.

"What do you called us? Thumpies?" Juno asked angrily, but Dawn interrupted him. "Calm down Juno. Chen, why are you...like that? Is that really you? And I heard you were imprisoned by the Team Maniac..." The panda suddenly interrupted:

"No more questions Thumpies! I can call what you want!" Chen shouted at the two.

"They might have put on some spell on you or what?" Dawn said to the suspicious panda.

"STOP SPEAKING!" Chen shouted again...

Level 19
Oooooh, so many plots.. so little time! ARGH!
ERROR ERROR!

The McPatrickus Bros., Lord Xenox & Leila ~ Millenniumination!

A single flying camera followed the two red-bearded midget brothers, as they trekked up Mt. Millennium's long cliff road, with the heavy chest dangling between them and the heavy rain getting worse the higher they got. However, Clurey knew the Easter Games' deadline was closing in, and had decided to find a good hiding spot for their four golden eggs in the few remaining days. Fuck the two youngsters, Dante and Yarrick - he didn't need them as much as he thought he would before the tournament. Their teams' golden eggs were completely secure in the brothers' custody, and at the top of the mountain the other teams wouldn't be able to find them even if they looked for weeks!

"Look!" Leprey exclaimed with his usual excited voice, but Clurey had already seen it. The cliff road ended, even though there were still some way to the top. He noticed now, that the top of the mountain were covered in man-made structures, and the entrance into it, was where the cliff road ended.
"A citadel of some sort" Leprey said, and added "Boy, that sure is a nice hiding spot you found for us brother!"

Leprey let go of his handle to the chest, and trotted gaily into the dark entrance. Clurey stood quietly outside and inspected the entrance for a while with a suspicious look on his face. It was marked with old letters - this could mean many things, both good and bad - but it had something to do with forgotten deities. The thought caught him in a focused moment where he forgot everything else in the world, until he heard his brother's voice calling.

"Clurey! It smells a bit funny in here, but at least there's no rain!" Leprey yelled optimistically from the shadows. Clurey let out a grumpy groan as he started pulling the chest with golden eggs towards the entrance without his brother's aid.

"You have awoken me from my death bed!!" a metallic echoing voice shouted angrily from the darkness.
"Who said tha-ARGH!!" Leprey screamed in agony! A scream Clurey had never expected to hear from his brother! Clurey could see nothing from the entrance, but knew whoever this was, it would come for him next! Panicking, he grabbed the heavy chest in his greed - and started running slowly away from the entrance and down the cliff road! However, the attacker of his brother, a tall creature emitting quick painful moans approached the entrance. Clurey couldn't yet see it, but he could hear its moans getting louder and louder, closer and closer - and it would soon catch up to him if he didn't drop the chest!

He looked back for a second - it stood still in the entrance! A horrifying being indeed, although it moved no further - the mere shock he got from looking at it made him instinctively step backwards, out of the cliff road's edge! As he fell towards his death, and clung to the chest in the meantime, the look of the horrifying humanoid creature stuck to his mind. A long and thin, pale and scarred body, with metallic parts implanted into the skin, and a head that mostly looked like a cranium with staring orange eyes.

"Clureeeey, help meeee!" he heard Leprey call helplessly one last time, and then Clurey closed his eyes, waiting for hitting the ground ending his own life. This would be the end of the McPatrickus brothers! Their luck had finally run out...

Or maybe not? When Clurey opened his eyes again, he lied on a flying cloud with an umbrella above him to protect him from the rain. After realizing he was alive, his eyes teared up - he had always thought his twin's never-ending optimism and stupidity was a pestilence and a thorn in his side, but in his heart he knew that without his brother he was nothing. Leprey meant everything to him! The black-suited midget started crying, while the flying cloud led him away from Mt. Millennium and towards the Arena Center. That was when he noticed an envelope on the cloud - addressed to Clurey McPatrickus.

With tears in his eyes, he opened it and took out the paper inside. "Easter Games Grand Price" it said, and as he read through it he realized that the golden eggs, that he carried with him on the cloud, were the opportunity to get one free wish - he.. he would normally never spend a single thought on others than himself, but this time, he would definitely use this chance to save Leprey! He looked up from the letter with hope in his tearful eyes. He knew this place! He was at the center of the arena now, his cloud was just above the weird chicken statue!

He then looked towards the chest with eggs.... NO! The chest was gone! B-but he was entirely sure it had landed on the same cloud as he had! He had clung to it all the way until he landed on it! No no no no no, this had just gotten serious - it was now a matter of life and death!

Yeah, it was rushed...

174866-albums3368-picture83416.jpg

Level 19
((Remembet my words... GM's ALWAYS HAVE to win or they ban you...))

In the heat of the battle against the lightning chicken, dante had already sucessfully got Yarrick to safety after he got the eggs. He was still fighting when he felt it.
"She got out... Kyrkow dammed you still make me work...also she seems happy for something..." Dante thought a bit and them she hitted his head
"Dammed she sure took our eggs! That or Am'ar discovered who she is, and I don't think so..." dante concluded thinking "I must get an excuse to leave... Ah I now!" Dante said and put his plan in action
He engulfed he chicken in so much flames that it couldn't move. Them he said to Qong
"I just realized that I am not using my guitar. I MUST get it, you end him" Dante said with the voice of Kyrkow
"Okey" Qong said
Dante flew away as fast as posible and was able to hear Qong's last line
"Ah that guy sure likes his guitar"
Them dante took Yarrick who was in a bush and flew away as fast as posible
"What happens?" Yarrick asked while trying to not fall from Dante
"Change of plans! I think they stole our eggs!" Dante said fast
"You think or you know?" Yarrick said but them added "look in that cloud! It's clurey!"
"You are right! Let's ask him!" In his rush Dante was already almost in the center of the arena and flew towards clurey.

Level 19
((Dude Yarrick stole your last golden eggs...))

Clurey told Dante and Yarrick what happened. At the end, dante closed his fists
"Dammed this isn't good, the games are almost over and we only got 2 extra eggs"
"And we need two more at least to win" Yarrick said
"You young and naive idiots this is your fault!" Clurey say getting back his grumpyness "if you hadn't had leave we would still have those eggs"
"The original rules where to get ALL eggs" dante says "bu what ever, come Yarrick we got some eggs to steal"
"I am coming to" Clurey said. They moved on towards thumper camp

Level 19
Alrighty, alrighty, here's some random text.
Here's a bit more random text.

Leila, Am'ar Kardos & Gyro ~ Glory to team T.H.U.M.P.E.R.!

Leila flew away from the center of the Easter Games Arena as fast as she could, with flying cameras filming her all the way. Swiftly she moved through the winds above the grassy landscape of the arena, she slowly closed in on her team's camp. The chest with the four golden eggs was heavy, but at least it had stopped raining and the early morning sun was rising in the horizon. It was the dawning of a new day - the very last day in the arena, so she knew the hard work she had done was completely worth it. Am'ar was gonna be so proud of her, especially because she had also saved him earlier after the battle with Kyrkow. Finally! She could see the lively shallow river that passed just next to her team's camp, and knew team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. awaited her just on the other side.

She flied over the river with the flying cameras observing her every move, and then down to the ground level, where Gyro greeted her. The old Grepett stood alone outside, preparing a meal on the fire place, with only a mug of beer to keep him company.. until now, of course.

"Is.. is that golden eggs?" he spoke excited and looked at Leila's heavy chest, that she dropped down hardly on the ground, which made the lid open up by itself, revealing the shining eggs inside to Gyro. The Grepett was both amazed and surprised, but was a little too tired to taking care of the eggs now, so he just returned to a rock next to the fire place where he was in the process of mixing together an improvised salad. Leila sat tired on another of the rocks surrounding the fire place, and looked at the pot boiling over the fire. None of them had slept this night.

"Yes, those are golden eggs... What are you cooking?" she changed the subject. She had looked so forward to make the others proud of her, but now that she was here, she knew she wasn't really prone to receive praising comments from others, and she was too starving and tired to spend energy on being sad about not getting a lot compliments!

"I've already cooked some potatoes, I'm making some sauce with beans in that pot over the fire, and then I'm also preparing a salad with the ingredients I could find in the nearby bushes" Gyro's old voice replied kindly, while proceeding to cut the salad leaves. A single flying camera had been circulating around them ever since Leila's arrival, but they had all gotten used to these cameras by now, so they just ignored it.

"Sounds delicious.. where is Am'ar and the others?" Leila changed the subject once again. And looked around the empty camp. Gyro took a zip from his mug of beer, and picked back up the salad cutting knife.

"The Captain is sleeping in my tent," Gyro replied without moving his focus from the salad, then added "He had to get high from thannalis yesterday if he was to survive and the herb is still in the process of healing him now. I still don't know what had actually happened to him, but I could see in his eyes that it was a problem with his soul once again..."

"I know what happened, and yeah it was Kyrkow trying to tear his soul apart." she revealed, and added "Thannalis? But.. isn't that illegal in Easterland?"

Gyro was about to answer, but a familiar voice appeared to be faster than his. Their captain had woken up!

"Easterland and their damn robo cops have plenty of laws - half of the laws doesn't make any sense at all, and the other half is not kept by a single person in the country." Am'ar said with a smile from the opening of Gyro's tent, quickly spreading a fresh mood to the other two. He then walked towards the fire place, and sat on a third rock. After hearing the news of the golden eggs, and revealing the full story of yesterdays' dramatic events from everybody's perspective, Gyro finally finished the hot improvised breakfast and handed out plates to the two others.

"This reminds me.. Am, I received a written message for you" Gyro spoke, then took up the envelope from the pocket in his apron, and passed it on to the orc captain, who quickly skimmed through it, and when he reached the end of the message his thick dark eyebrows heightened high above his sunglasses.

"It says that if we win the Easter Games, we get the chance to have one free wish come true, and there are no limits!" he said, much to the surprise of the others. It quickly evolved to a morning party with quite an amount of beer being consumed by Am'ar and Gyro, and Leila laughing at their funny discussion what they could use the wish for.

Level 25
Time to join ya! Bye Maniacs! I'm (temporary) free!
NOTEY NOTEY! The previous post(Am'ar's) and this post happened in the same time(EXCEPT the last part).
I didn't put Kari's name in the title since I'm lazy. And, I hate the rhyme, but nah.

Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. ~ The Reunion

Chen, Dawn and Juno are still in the bush, and the bunny haven't found them yet. The two still see some changes to the panda, so they avoided making weird actions and actions that will make him angry. The bush where they hide was pretty large and slightly far from the bush where the bunny hides. The panda rested for a while as the two waited for him to do something. Juno's eyes glow pink, meaning a ghost possessed him, then the ghost said through his body:

"Chen, my friend! The Game is about to end!
One of you saved your whole team from failure, by getting the treasure.
Go on and celebrate, your reward will be great.
Now I'm here you have to be happy, I can save you from eternal insanity." Then he added: "I am Valentino."

Valentino used a little power to stop the insanity from consuming Chen. Now, his sanity is back, but Valentino's blessing is just temporary. Valentino left Juno's body, and the glow on his eyes are gone. Chen opened his eyes and now speaked the way he always does.

"Let's go now friends, let's go." Chen said (This is opposite of the sentence he told them when he became insane).

They headed to the camp while talking happily, and telling what happened. They reached the camp quickly.
Am'ar and the others are in the campfire, celebrating.

Am'ar, Leila and Gyro saw them and said: "Juno! Dawn! Chen! You're back!"

Level 14
Dai Quong had only one egg, so team McPatrickus has only one egg. (Art soonTM)

Team McPatrickus ~ Desperate

The sun shined upon the golden chicken's smooth head. Some birds were singing on the trees nearby, and the flower's colors refreshed from the heavy raining yesterday. However, team McPatrickus didn't care. Clurey was grupier than ever, and his young teammates followed him on the muddy road with their eyes on their shoes.

"Now we need those stupid eggs to save Leprey. This is the only chance." Clurey said. "And we have no idea who stole them." The loss of his brother narrowed Clurey's mind, and they were walking into an eastern forest at the moment. No team bases there. Maybe he just wanted to get away from whatever got his brother.

"Umm Captain!" Yarrick said, who was carrying the one golden egg the team had. "Where are we going exactly? The only possiblities are that Antonio stole the egg, or that Team THUMPER did it. We have no knowledge of Antonio's whereabouts. The only thing we know is where team THUMPER stays."

Clurey got angry. "Go there alone if you are so smart. I bet you will lose our only egg s soon as you get the chance anyways."

"It was actually his planning what got that egg for us" Dante said."And of course my strength ans swiftness what carried out the plan." He told Clurey about how He managed to trick Yarrick up to the back of Dai Quong during the battle with the Stormiken. and how Yarrick swapped the Egg with a stone of an ideal weight. Getting away was the hardest part tho? Dante had to fake an injury to ask Yarrick down. After Yarrick 'helped him' to get up, he had to fight some more, until Yarrick was far away with the egg.

Even this story couldn't help easening Clurey's mind. He was walking straight, not stopping, not listening.

"This was enough." Dante said. "I will visit team THUMPER's camp with Yarrick" And he stopped. "For what i care, you can go cry for the rest of the games. But dont believe that you will stay our captain. I am the new captain of this team!"

Level 19
((Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuun!))

"What?!" Clurey couldn't believe what he was hearing "you... you can't! That wasn't inside of our deal!" Clurey spoke fast
"I must say that deal got broken. Since in one of my bosses died the deal get's automatically down" Dante says with shining eyes
"Does that mean I am free of the deal to?" Yarrick said
"Wait please I will give you everything!" Clurey said desesperated "what do you want please I still need you 2"
"I want you pot of gold" Yarrick said with shining eyes
"But..." Clurey started
"Have fun getting killed" Yarrick said turning away
"...deal..." Clurey said
"Great! I am in" Yarrick said happy
"What do you want Dante?" Clurey asked
"You will make the teams captain and that's it" Dante said
"Bu my brother!" Clurey said desesperated
"What to join him?" Dante said with slow, real dangerous voice
Clurey said nothing
"Good... I think I have an idea to save your brother. Bu for now team, let's get those egfs!" Dante said
They moved

Level 14

Team McPatrickus ~ Hit and run

The three of them were hiding in a bush. Nobody guarded the camp, which was pretty suspicious. Maybe they left the camp to hide the eggs? Yarrick thought, but his theory proven to be wrong pretty fast, as they heard the happy singing of team T.H.U.M.P.E.R.'s members.

All of the team members were in the main building, a Barrack like wooden house.
"The eggs must be in there, if they stole it." Dante said. "Judging from their happiness, they are in a winning position right now. If we are lucky Gyro warmed up his bar, and they are already drunk."

They worked out the plan, the only thing left was to carry it out.

Antonio and the Mask ~ Bad skin

Antonio walked through the strange looking corridors, following a strange presence. Antonio actually liked the curvy, colored shapes with no regulation at all. It held a special kind of insane. The carrier of The Mask this year could be a good servant of godess Mania.
"Too shame he has to die." Antonio mumbled on his strange bunny voice. The ghost which he assumed to be Kari floated before him. Taking rash turns, and stopping from time to time. Doesn't matter how slow he goes, until he leads Antonio to the Mask.

After few hours of searching in the corridor labyrinth, the Ghost finally stopped in front of a door. Some sounds could be heard from behind the door. An angry woman's voice for example, and the word Master could be heard loud and clear.
The Mask must be in there. Antonio opened the door, and stepped in. The two strange figures looked at him. One with strange ears, and the other with a strange mask.
"I tought i told you to disappear from this world! Why are you still here?" The masked figure asked.

"I brought a present, master" Antonio answered, and bowed with the golden egg in his hands.

Level 18

Momo ~ Dosage

" Food ! " Momo screamed and tackled her master to the wall. Crouching a bit to sniff the eggs, and licked her lips
Soon she raised her head to face the new arrival.

" Hey, bunny-guy! Are they edible ? " She waggled her tails as she awaited response. After a brief moment she could sense the confusion that emitted from him.

" Not edible, huh? Too bad.. For you. Since I am quite certain that I can eat you. "
She started to circle around the bunny, inspecting him.

Level 14

Antonio ~ What flavor?

Antonio was quite confused about the fact that inside a bunny base is a creature that likes nothing, but eating bunnies. So confused, that he forgot to asnwer, and the strange girl was already teasing him with those yellow eyes.

"I can only be eaten if my master orders me to be." Antonio answered. "Too bad you knocked him unconscious..."

The mask seems to be weak. If he only managed to get near, he could easily get it for himself and get out before anyone notices.

"You think that i can try to revive him, and ask if you can eat me?"

Level 18

Momo ~ Such a dully

Momo let out a loud groan and sat on the floor, emoting for the bunny to move.

" Is it fun serving this freaky little guy? I mean, I don't know how long I can bother to serve somebody, it's so stupid really, nobody seems to be feeding their servants well these days. Have you seen the girl who carried the God-Infestation before me? What was her name.. Umm.. Furuderika..? Berunkasuteru?.. Yeah, I think it was that.. Anyway.. She was so tiny, thin, flat.. And all that. Do you know why? Because she didn't get to eat enough! Now I am in her position, and really, if I don't get to eat, I quit. Totally. Like superb totally.

I almost quit before I came here, I was stranded on an isle with this Prophet -guy, you know.. Green cloak, green eyes, always going on about tea.. Ring any bells? Well, I ate his soul, I am still quite unsure what happened to him, but that was one delicious soul, I assure you. So then I came here. I don't actually know how, but this elf -guy came to me in the isle, while I was sleeping, startled me, what a freak. So anyway, he told me that here I'd get food for my servitude, and what happened? He put me on chains, I had to eat out of some freaking dog's cup. Not to mention the fact that I couldn't eat anything, since when I wanted to eat I smashed my face in that cup because I was like.. Chaaaained! "

She rolled her eyes and sighed, then looked at the bunny again.
" Aaaaa~nyway, how'cha doin'? "

Level 14
Kari knows that Bernkastel is gone \o/

Antonio ~ A whole ocean of opportunities

Its funny how world is full of insane people. Antonio thought as he was jumping towards the Mask in his clumsy rabbit skin. He didn't remember that they kept file about this being though, which is strange because she seems to be so in for the new world order. In the maniac world, she could eat who she wants, no need for serving. Except for the Godess of course. Maybe it was She who deleted her file because of this God-Infestation thing?
Anyway, the girl could be making all this up.

Antonio tried to get to the lying child body, and get the mask, but his bunny hands were too short. He failed and fell hard. It began harder and harder to maintain the spell, as the exctiement inside him grew. The Mask is just a step away!

"I for one hate this job too, see what just happened?! This body is a torment. I wish i could be eaten one day by someone as beautiful as you." He sighed with his wispy bunny voice. "Could you help me forcing this ugly mask off? I think my master cant breathe because of this." He looked at the girl, with tears in his eyes.

He waited steady until he realised that the girl has her arms chained as well.
"Now this is a strange situation." he said, and stood up from the ground as Antonio.

A tall guy with blue robe, and insane shining in his eyes.

Level 18

Momo ~ Que?

After a brief moment of confusion, Momo jumped up in joy as she noticed the transformation.

" Huh !? Really ?! A shapeshifter?! For realy?! That's so cool ! Speaking of cool and shapeshifting. You know what happened on my nephew's birthday? He was such an awesome shapeshifter, he took form of stuff for other people's joy to make everyone happy! He was such a nice little boy.. So I asked him to turn into a cake, he did and I ate him. He tasted sooo~ good...! I am still trying to figure out what that cherry on the top of the cake really was.. Never ate that thing.

Oh, right! You wanted me to help you with that. This won't take long. "

Her eyes began to glow as she lifted herself up in the air.

" Divekick of Pain! "

She performed a divekick of ultimate speed, crushing her along with her master through the walls and finally into the midst of the bunny army, releasing a shock wave that threw everything around them ten feet away. She turned around to face the robed man that was staring through the hole in the building.

" Satisfied ? "

Level 14

Antonio ~ Show off

Antonio walked out, jumping trough every hole on the wall, and inspected the crushed body below the victorious girl.

"It seems, that the mask is still on, what a shame. Pretty cool kick trough!" the wizard continued. "Where did you learn it? Is there a spell for it?"

He looked up and waited for an answer, but they were soon swarmed by bunnies. As they realized that it is their God lying in the middle of the impact field. they left their heavy arms, as they didn't want their god to get hit by one, and started a sacred crusade bare handed.
They jumped on the two intruders, punching them, biting them, screaming at them with their annoying voice.

Its my time to show something. Antonio thought, and created a big purple barrier, tossing the bunnies outside of it, leaving the three of them inside.

"What if i grab the mask, and you grab the body and try to pull it apart?... Oh wait. You still have your arms chained." He realized disappointed.
"Then just step on it, and hold there if you mind."

Level 18

Momo ~ Tsk.

" Gee... Wouldn't it be just easier to break these chains, or is your magic good for nothing? Ehh.. Whatever.. "

Momo sat on her master's chest and waited for the man to act.

" What do you need the mask for anyway? It's not gonna make you a single bit prettier y'know...

Speaking of your looks, what's with that beard? I mean.. If someone WAS to kiss you, they would suffocate in it. Ever thought of that?
Of course you didn't, because for your entire life you've been struggling to get a girl for yourself, however, you failed at this quest, you found another guy with the same problem. Tragic, tragic! You two decided that who needs women.. Ouch!

Then you were torn apart, and you fell to the temptations of the world! And here you are.. The end!.. It brings a tear to my eye. Almost."

Level 14

Antonio ~ Cry

"That! That is SOO not what happened!" Antonio shouted with his eyes rounded. How does this creature know so many about him? Even the beard thing. "The chains stay on!" He said sulkily.

"Anyways, i guess your story is not perfect either. Being chained in a dark room, and only eat dog food? Why would you want to eat eat and eat anyways? It's like your mind is starving for something, like your soul have a.-a bliss inside."big breath"You are searching, but you never find. You eat but the hunger never leaves. You, you dont even know what your purpose on the world is. You dont know, because you never had a real teacher to teach you that. I guess you lurked alone a lot, but never met at least a decent person to show you the way. You have these awesome powers, but you dont really use them for any good.
I might be a messed up old wizard, but at least i know what i want to accomplish!"

Level 18

Momo ~ Whew.. What a night.

Momo was lying on her master gently chewing his finger with a bored look on her face.
" First off, it wasn't dog food.. I don't eat.. Things like that.. And it's not my fault if I am a bit gluttonous.

And hey! Hey! Listen up! I know exactly what my purpose is.. My purpose is.. To eat.. Seduce men.. Eat their souls.. Aaand then eat them.. Their lives drift away like the sands of the desert.
And don't talk about my powers.. I mean, you've never like.. Really seen them.. For some strange reason I happen to be a bit handicapped! "

Level 19
((Fusiiii!!!))

Dante and the others were still watching when suddenly Dante feelt sick. He felt to the ground and shut his mouth to avoid screaming. After a while he stood up still on heavy heat.
"What hapenned?" Yarrick asked a bit woried a bit confused and a bit happy
"The link got broken. The power that was once there to be claimed has gone. It has spread his own roots and rotten his origin. It has grew, and with impatience it has sealed it's doom. It must die" Dante said with a voice that wasn't his.
"Who or what has to die?" Clurey asked a bit shocked
"She" Dante said pointing towards the barrack.
"Just them they realized a lot of light was coming out of it
"She shall not awake!" Dante screamed running towards the building still with deep voice.
((May I take Leila now?))

Leila was just sitting there. And suddenly...
"What the hell!" Leila started elevating by herself and a lot of light got out of her "uummm this is weiiiird!" Leila said

Level 14

Antonio ~ Django

Antonio shighed with relief.
"That is exactly what i am talking about! Eating is the most basic of all human needs. Life is more than that. Life is to make the best of us. Its a whole lot of opportunities, full of adventure. People will live and die to perfect themselves, why wouldn't you? Why wont you start today?"

Antonio moved forward, and slowly pulled the master's half fingers out of Momo's mouth.

"You could be Unchained!"

Level 18

Momo ~ Unchained

Momo set her gaze to the sky.

" Unchained, huh... Yeah.. I guess it could be fun..
Run around in the woods.. Hump. Get humped. Piss. Poop. Vomit. Eat the vomit. Vomit again. Sleep. Eat. Sleep. Eat. Sleep? No. Piss.

And on the top of it all, tear any stupid brat that comes into my forest to pieces! "

Level 14

Antonio ~ Pew Pew Pew

"And i thought that you would show some sense after my speech. Whatever, you would fit in the new world order, so i will set you free. As soon as i get this thing off."

He grabbed the Mask, and pulled it, again and again. Needless to say, with not much luck. What could be it's secret? Magic? A button on the bottom? Is it bond with blood? Antonio inspected everything, but in the end stood there helpless.

"I guess i will have to bring this little fellow with me, to our headquarters. Do you want to come? You could find some food on the road, or defend me from the vicious monsters, who are also delicious."

Level 18

Momo ~ Time to go

Momo yawned loudly, and she heard the word 'food' her ears twitched and the sorceror had her utmost attention.

" Weell... It's not like I have anything better to do.

It's not that I could easily be lured to places by offering food, it's just that I am a good-hearted person, not to mention very intelligent.
I used to have reading glasses, lost them, never read anything really. Glasses make you look clever, yes? "

Level 25
Okay. We will wait for the maintainer to make the ending, not sure. Nice artwork Kari! Well, I'm just doing my job being an ordinary member.
Meow! Meow!

Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. ~ Victory? Not Yet

Everyone in the team is on the center of the camp, heated by the campfire. Gyro suddenly appeared with the delicious-smelling salad, then he gave everyone a bowl, spoon and added some salad on every bowl. After a minute, he took a large tray with mugs of beer. They celebrated their victory. Suddenly, another bunny riding a cloud appeared, with a letter.

"Sorry for interrupting your celebration, but VKael has an important message to you." The Messenger informed, handing the letter to the orc captain. Am'ar read it, it says:

"ATTENTION TO ALL TEAMS: ONE DAY LEFT!

Hello Everyone! I'm just noting you, one day left before the game will end. Anyways, the prize is still a wish, but you will be given an Easter Egg that contains a big surprise. Well, tomorrow at midnight, we will meet at the Arena's center, where the winners will get the grand prize. Good luck Teams, It's not the end yet."

"Great News! Let's move Team!" Am'ar said, and handed the letter to the messenger, then the he flew away. The Team moved to the barracks with the eggs, Am'ar got an idea.

"Each one of you will hold an egg, and protect them in your tents. I'll be closing this empty chest and sleep beside it. Hide them in the most secret part of your tent. This plan should work." The Captain ordered. He closed the chest, and put it in his side, and slept with it in the barracks.

The others headed back to the campfire, get their food, and extinguished the fire, then walked into their tents, hiding the eggs in their top secret locations...

Level 14

Antonio ~ Let it go

"Yes, you are making the clever choice," "May i ask your name?" Antonio stopped for a while. Things seemed to be turning out pretty well, he got the mask, and probably a new, powerful follower.

"My name is Antonio by the way. And if you stick around to protect me, you wont be needing these." Antonio touched the chains. Momo looked back quite scared, it must have been strange feeling an old bearded man grabbing his arms from the behind. But the situation became much more reassuring, when the grip of the chains started to ease.

Antonio reforged the iron with magic, and the chains dropped on the ground.

"Now, if you would be so kind to follow me." Antonio put The Mask on his shoulder, and started head towards the exit of the Bunny base, and the purple barrier sphere followed him

Level 18

Momo ~ Name-name ?

Momo's ears twitched after hearing the man's question.
" An-tou-niou. Gee. I used to have this friend called called something like that, he was such a douche... Are you related? Yes? No? Aaanyway, I - "

Her face turned pale as she realized the old man was fiddling behind her back, touching her arms. This old pervert was going to defile her for sure! But for ther relief, she realized that the sorcerer had only uncuffed her.

She looked at her hands in joy and started waving them vividly.

" Iii~! My gorgeous forelegs have been freed! Or.. Whatever you call them..
So, where are we going? Is there food? Will there be food? Are there wolves there where we're going?
Oh yes. You wanted a name-name, correct? People call me; Momo Aiya Mithra Aurora Sie Kara, but you may call me Momo Aiya Mithra Au-aurora Sie Kara Jung the first and the last! "

Level 19
((Like to that short name))

Team thumper was quit surprised with Leila's ilumination. Them they got even more surprised when dante entered the barrack, quite in rage saying ilogical lines
"Power! Give me!" He said launching towards Leila

Level 19
Alright, here it comes.. the wall of text to end 2014's Easter Games, but children, don't you cry - we'll be back in less than a whole year with next year's Easter Games!

Now, let's focus on the end, and the aftermath - I'll kick open a random roleplaying month as soon as possible. Stay tuned until then peeps! :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team T.H.U.M.P.E.R., Team McPatrickus, Team Maniac & Vengeancekael ~ The End of the 2014 Easter Games
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was almost in the middle of the night with the moon high on the dark sky when Leila started levitating, and she got surrounded by a light yellowish glow. She was in direct contact with her lord, the God of Light. Apparently someone didn't like this, and someone being Dante. The McPatrickus member jumped out a nearby bush and charged foolishly towards Leila, with no one to help him.

However, none of those already in the barracks suspected this surprise attack, and most of team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. have gotten drunk from Gyro's formidable home brewed beer in their celebration. However, as Dante launches into mid-air with his demon hunter blades, team captain Am'ar leaps into the enemy from the side.

Unlike Dante, Am'ar carried no weapons on him, but is able to hold the crazed enemy down nonetheless.

"Someone, get my staff!" he yelled, then let out a manly scream of agony, when Dante succeeds in sticking his blade into Am'ar's thigh. Gyro was searching for the staff - a Time Stop spell was vital to Am'ar's survival.

Dante then turned him and Am'ar upside-down, about to slice the throat of the orc, but that was when Chen's hammer hit Dante's head in a hard blow, instantly knocking the young adult unconscious. Chen looked at the talisman of Light around his neck - it was shining just like Leila was. Am'ar didn't pay attention to it though, and pulled out the sharp blade from his skin and threw it away, with a painful grimace.

"What was that for?" Juno asked surprised, and approached his team captain and the unconscious enemy. Leila finally got back to ground-level, emitting less light.

"I think I know it, Juno" she replied, and continued to explain the situation "Paillan's soul has finally separated completely, probably because of Kyrkow's death. There is no longer any connection between Dante and me. This might also be the reason why the power of light within me just grew, for I have no connection at all to the original Paillan's evil side. But perhaps Dante got more evil from the loss of this connection between us?"

"Paillan, that traitorous bastard..." the drunk Am'ar mumbled, while he got up on his wounded leg with Juno's help, and looked at Dante. Gyro had finally returned with Am'ar's battlestaff and handed it to the orc, who then pointed its sharp crystal end at Dante's neck.
"I'd say we kill him now, while we have the chance" Am'ar suggested in a cold voice, very much unlike his usual behavior.

This was when a familiar young teenager, one that Am'ar have had a drinking competition with once, came out from his hiding spot in a nearby bush, just outside the barracks, and walked towards the company inside the wooden building.
"Don't kill him" Yarrick said, a bit nervous, but continued nevertheless "I mean, you said it yourself, right Leila? You got more good because of Dante getting more bad. What would happen if Dante died? Without him, you would have to become more evil instead. By that logic it would be just as wise to kill you, so that Dante would become more good instead. And we don't want that, do we?"

Nobody, not even Yarrick himself, was sure this was true, but a drunk Am'ar wasn't difficult to persuade, and he was in charge after all. The orc grunted and took the staff away, then spoke "Alright... just get him out of my sight, boy."

Yarrick bowed with a thankful relief on his face, and quickly started dragging Dante's body out, leaving the Demon Hunter blades behind. When Yarrick reached the bush outside the barracks, he was stopped by Clurey.

"You fools!" the red-bearded midget whispered angrily, "While you were busy stupidly attacking more foes that you could possibly handle alone, I actually did something useful. Look!"

Clurey then held up a new golden egg, next to the one Yarrick had stolen from team Maniac earlier.

"I found it in one of their tents... Now, let's get out of here before they discover!" the grumpy midget ordered, and left the T.H.U.M.P.E.R. camp with firm steps. Yarrick followed as fast as he could while carrying Dante, who was taller and heavier than himself, on his back. He did it gladly, though, this was another chance to prove himself to the others.

A few minutes passed, and finally midnight arrived. The very end of the Easter Games! Vengeancekael magically summoned all living team members in a circle around him to the Arena center, and started speaking into a microphone. Of course, the worldwide show was still running.

"Ladies and gentlemen across the world! We have reached the end of this exciting month, and although all teams have been in the lead at least once, we can finally present the winners. Let's find out who will receive this year's grand price - we will start with team Maniac!" Vengeancekael said and walked towards the blue-clad wizard team captain, who was standing next to Momo - she had apparently been teleported with him to the center. Even more odd was that Dai Quong, next to him, had the Stormiken by his side. Had he tamed the Eastermon somehow to become his pet? Vengeancekael didn't pay attention to it though, but stopped a few steps before the maniac wizard, who carried the Easter Mask on his shoulder.
"Antonio, how many golden eggs do your team have?" the Host asked.

"One" Antonio said carelessly, and handed his one golden egg to Vengeancekael. The wizard had gotten another, much more valuable reward - the Mask of Easter, so he didn't care much about the competition anymore.

"Alright, but that won't grant you any victory you know - let's move on to the next team captain, Clurey McPatrickus from team McPatrickus! How many golden eggs do you have?" Vengeancekael asked the midget, who hesitated to reply for a few seconds. Clurey looked to the unconscious Dante and Yarrick next to him, then lowered his head, as tears started streaming down from his eyes, and he realized he had failed his beloved twin brother.

"I... I only have two" he confessed, and handed the two eggs to the host, who put them into a chest along with team Maniac's one egg.

"Oh, that's not quite enough to win the Games either." Vengeancekael said and went on to the last team captain, who leaned on Juno's shoulder, still wounded in his leg by Dante's attack a few minutes earlier. Vengeancekael waited for a flying camera to spot him, and then asked "Now, Am'ar Kardos of team T.H.U.M.P.E.R., how many golden eggs does your team have?"

"We got fou-" Am'ar stopped when he noticed that one of their eggs was missing. Luckily they still had more golden eggs than either of the other two teams.
"Three eggs" he corrected himself, and looked at the host.

"Alright, that means that team T.H.U.M.P.E.R. are victorious in the 2014 Easter Games!!" the elf exclaimed and sounded more surprised than he actually was, and continued with a smirk "Now is the time when the victors will get their wish fulfilled, and I'm sorry people of the world, but this part is a secret to you! But I hope you have enjoyed the show nonetheless! Have a good night, and SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!"

After the cameras had turned off, Vengeancekael returned to a much more serious attitude.
"So Am'ar, go ahead wish for whatever you want and I can promise you it will come true. However, do not make me alter old time - the story of the world must stay intact! Make a wish focused on either the present or the future, but not the past..." the elf revealed.

Am'ar was stunned... His team had discussed about the opportunity of this wish, but hadn't really reached a conclusion, so Am'ar had started making up personal wishes. One wish that he wanted more than anything was to turn back time, and prevent his family from splitting up one year ago. Now it appeared he could do anything but turn back time...
He really wanted to make a difference somehow, to improve the life of those who needed it. This made him think of his own people to the south, the barbaric nomad races, the orcs and the taurens and others, that had been left out of most of the recent world events, because of their terrible low quality of life. Before Am'ar ventured to the northern lands, he spent an entire youth struggling in this environment of tribal conflicts and constant search of food and water.

"I... I wish for a better future for my people in the south! Ever since you tricky Elves built that Wall to block out water from entering our lands, the jungles turned into deserts! We have all lived miserable lives with no water and food. I wish that the tribes will no longer wage war upon each other down there, and I wish for lush jungles to grow from the earth once again, and I even.. I even wish for a peace between my people and your people" Am'ar said, apparently pissing Vengeancekael slightly off, since the orc had just insulted his very race. Yet, the elf stayed cool, that was his job anyway.

"Very well, Am'ar, your wish will eventually be granted. However, since you said a better FUTURE, I can't possibly say if it will be tomorrow or in a week or in a hundred years, but I can promise you the southern tribes will one day have better lives, which includes jungles to live in, no wars between the tribes, and a peace with the elves." Vengeancekael replied, and then turned to the rest of the members. All of them were surprised with Am'ar's wish - none have ever heard of the tribes in the south, and hadn't even given a thought that Am'ar came from there. Vengeancekael, though, knew of the Elves and Orcs' long wars in the past, and as the only one he had foreseen a wish like this.

"Anyways, that was the end of the Easter Games, and I'd like you all to leave the Arena as soon as possible. All three gates have been opened, and will stay that way in 24 hours! Go now, or stay for a whole year."

Level 19
((Not fair. Drunk Am'ar OP))

Dante just stood up after that all ended. He seemed not to be gurted at all. Ge was even...smilling
"You fool!" Clurey said going towards dante bu dante stopped him "you ruined us! You ruined me!"
"I gave you a distraction" Paillan said calmed "it's your fault you only got one egg"
Clurey said nothing bu felt to ground and started crying
Dante didn't bother and went towards Leila, Leila looked confused at him when he streched his hand
"Ummm what do you want?" Leila said
"Handshake" Dante said
And they shacked their hands
"I must also say I am not evilier" dante revealed
"You where concious?" Leila said
"Of course. You can't take a demon out so easy. I am still disapointed about you taking my angel side vut it's okey. I prefer less power I guess. After all having to switch between sides was a pain" Dante ended
"Sooo?..." Leila said still relentless
"I would like to thank you" Dante said smiling "of there is anything I can do for you I will try it"
Leila looked first at Am'ar and them at the sky
"I see... soon you will be forced to go there" Dante said
"That's just not fair!" Leila said "you could stay here all time"
"Yes but I was not full angel" Dante said
There was a brief pause. Am'ar just saw them and came quick to see if all was okey
"Get lost" He said with cold voice to dante
"We where such good pals it's a shame men..." Dante sighted "well Leila, say hi to the boss from my and tell him I hate him"
"No wait!" Leila said "I want to stay in this world, can you help me?"
Dante sighted "you know there is only one way right?"
"Yes" Leila said "so be it them"
"Okey. You will get your humans memories" Dante said
"Will I?" Leila said wih shining eyes
"Yes. Give me your hand and trust me. Or trust you. Just this time" Dante said
"No!" Am'ar said
"Leila graved Dante's hand thought and something began to happen. Juno and Dawn started shining. Them something went out of them and they where cats again. Them that something went to Leila. It shined in her for a while and them it passed to Dante. Them it disapeared.
"What did you do?!" Am'ar said taking out his staff. Bu them suddenly Leila was around his neck
And she said him something. She said the name lizzie gave to Am'ar known only to Am'ar and lizzie.
Am'ar just stood there as Dante talked
"You where vey blind my friend. What you where searching for was in front of your eyes, say hello to angel lizzie Am'ar" dante said turning around
"Wait" Am'ar said
"Yeah?" Dante said
"Are you bond to her again?" Am'ar said showing his theeth.
"Yes bu for a short time. If you must know, she is now half human half angel. She won't be bound to me long as I only gave her a little balance so she doesn't convert full human. I can only absorb her humanity, and I am not interested" dante cobcluded
"Come on Yarrick let's go. I Still have to pick my blades" them dante looked to clurey.
"I made you a promise" dante said "and one day you will see him in this world. And when you do, tell him you are sorry" dante said putting his hand towards Clurey
"Until them" dante said lifting Clurey "stand up and be your brother. That's what he would have wanted"
Clurey sobbed, nodded and went with them
"Is he or is he not evil?" Am'ar thought while still having Leila around his neck

Status
Not open for further replies.