• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Gyro's Bar] - Random Roleplaying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
((OOC: So we are drinking imaginary alcohol... again, and not getting drunk... again. Count me in))

Paillan just tries to excuse himself from driking but A'mar convinces him. They drink very much. Maybe to much.
Thenextday3.jpg

Paillan awakes with a big headache somewhere in middle of snow. He looks around. A'mar is there to, lying in the ground, snoozing. At the other side there are some half-naked random chicks. Elvish ones. Paillan slowly stands up but fall with his face to the snow. There is a paper in his face. Paillan slowly takes it away and closes his eyes as much as possible to see less bright.

"Wha... Whats this?" He says with drunken accent. He slowly reads it, and them...

"OH... SHIT!" Paillan drops the paper, stands up as quick as possible, puts his overpart on, and takes A'mar lifeless body (he is not dead, just yolo), them he looks back to the chicks.

"O men, what ever, we 'ill catch chicks later..." Paillan leaves and the paper falls to ground, it's a wanted singnet, with Paillan and A'mar faces on it and it says:

Wanted for destroying public use place, burning and inocent to death, smoking ilegal herbs (aka weed), getting drunk in the public street, time-stoping a cop and stealing a flag. 100000 $ dolars for the one who bring the 2. DEAD.

Level 19
"Holy crap.... Uhmmm, this must be some kind of a joke - we couldn't have done all that in one night, could we?" I asked, while hearing robotic policemen chasing us in their flying vehicles.

"Man, we should really get away from here! I know just the place, follow me Paillan!" I said, and rose up, then started running away through the snowy landscape.

Level 19
"Man, this is a way too crazy way to get into the new year, even for me... Luckily I still have my GC3 gun, and my cigars.." lights a cigar and continues "But I seriously need to find that staff, it has a lot of personal value to me - what about asking in that house down there?"

Level 19
Paillan grabs one of the wanted paper to read it again, and to be sure, he reads it quite loudly.

"...destroying public place... well we can repair it... burning inocent to dead... I can get into hail alone for that... smoking weed... I can say I am gilty to... getting drunk in public street, wans't that a pay of 500$?... time stoping a cop... we can get his time back... stealing a flag? I guess this one is the only one that could raise the sentence to dead, but what flag in all world was it?" Paillan thinks a bit.

"Hey A'mar, do you have a flag somewhere in your pockets?"

"I dunno" He answers "But why?"

"Just look for a flag somewhere in your body"

"I found it" He says " The was a flag in my pants, and it's and american flag... which is not in america."

"Maybe americans wanted us dead for that?"

A'mar negates with his head " Who would kill somebody for stealing a flag? from america?"

"I don't know" I say

Level 19
"But I know! And the answer is no one's gonna kill us for stealing this American flag! Although, they might get angry about the 'putting it in my pants'-thing" I replied, and continued

"Anyways, I really want to get back down to the bar. I bet Gyro can help us out.."

Level 19
And so the two outlaws walked towards Gyro's Bar, and finally arrived near it. They hid in a bush, so that the robotic cops guarding the bar couldn't see them.
"Alright, so far, so good.. but we still need to get inside somehow. Hmmmm... I could try Time-stop all the cops, so that no one will see us, but I haven't trained so much in that technique yet so I won't think that's a great idea. Perhaps if you fly me over them, I could go down the chimney - Santa once told me how. What do you say?" I asked.

Level 19
"So I know some guy named millionaire?" I said confused to myself, while falling down the chimney. I had no idea who I was just talking about, but hopefully Gyro could tell me.
And there I was, in the middle of the cozy bar room. Gyro was there, but so was the robotic cops.

"Outlaw level 4 detected! Target: Am'ar Kardos! Action: Arrest!" they said and came towards me. There was at least 5 of them, and they were armed with lazer guns and what not... sh*t!

Hope Paillan is doing okay up there...

Level 19
As almost 20 robot cops near me I put up my hands and say "I wanna put all the charges on me"

"Target outlawed put all outlawed group charges consisting of individuals: A'mar Kardos and Paillan. The outlawed that took the charges is Paillan, reached level 8. Quit hunting outlawed A'mar Kardos as his treat dropped down to 2. Level 8 action: Terminal condenation. Please follow us without hesitaste"

Level 23
I crawled up from under one of the tables and jumped up on a chair near Gyro and Amargaard.

"Finally, those annoying robots went out. They were interrupting my precious nap."

I said to gyro and am, interrupting their conversation.

"Oh, and how are you Am? Seems like you got pretty popular in just a night. Where's Paillan and your other friend?"

Level 19
"Paillan should be outside, but you know, we've become outlaws because of.. I have no idea actually..." I replied to the kitten.

"what kind of alcohol did we buy yesterday Gyro?" I then asked curiously.

"Well, I'm not sure you want to know Am... I shouldn't have sold it to ya tho, you two got crazy I tell ya! Haha" the flying sheep revealed.

Level 19
"Oh, well I don't know who that is. I'm thinking kinda slowly today, you know, the hangover and all.." I replied, and then continued "Wait! I completely forgot Paillan! I hope he's okay up there, wanna help me find him Juno? I could use some company" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.