• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storm Bolt v1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: IcemanBo
My first skill.
Maybe not bad :)

thanks for hiveworkshop.com.

Have fun, AnektoD.

Keywords:
Storm bolt
Contents

Storm Bolt [AnektoD] (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected. 12:55, 16th Jan 2011 TriggerHappy: Please read the rules before submitting, because you're breaking a lot of them.

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected.

12:55, 16th Jan 2011
TriggerHappy:

Please read the rules before submitting, because you're breaking a lot of them.

Level 19
If you *suck* DO POST YOUR WORK! But not in the resource section.:)
Check in the trigger section first and ask if your spell leaks.
I'm sure many people in there will be helpful.

Level 6
IMO, if you are posting a spell on here you probably browse other spells and see how they make theirs, or see where people send the bad spell makers (to tutorials). Check those and once you think your spell is leakless and mui go ahead and post and we can help you from there.

I made probably 25 different spells before i posted one spell on here

hmmm... yeah, its his first spell but that is not an excuse and a bad reply... a good reply can be, I'll try to improve it or tell me how to improve it... something like that, showing your dedication to improve/learn rather than to present excuses...

the message that got into my mind from his reply was: sorry I'm a noob, cannot do MUI or fix leaks and dont have the motivation to...

and he should have removed this part: "you don't understand?"
coz its kinda insulting...

Level 9
Guys, why are everyone flaming at this?
Give him feedback instead, tell him how he can improve the spell, link to threads in the forum that explains what MUI and Leaks are, and how to fix them.

First of all, Welcome to the Hive man :)
Nice to see you start by uploading your work, good job! But also as the other guys says, this wont be approved and I think you should have a look at the rules.

Other than that, nice job :)
And dude, take a look at this: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/things-leak-35124/
Read that and learn about how to get rid of Leaks.

why? because it seems he don't want help... he reuploaded the same spell rather than improving it...

and they already gave him the links for MUI and leaks on this page His other upload of this spell

please read the posts before saying that they arent trying to help him... coz if you had, you would saw that link and see that they already tried to help him but it seems he really don't want help because he just reuploaded it...

Level 4
Guys, why are everyone flaming at this?
Give him feedback instead, tell him how he can improve the spell, link to threads in the forum that explains what MUI and Leaks are, and how to fix them.

First of all, Welcome to the Hive man :)
Nice to see you start by uploading your work, good job! But also as the other guys says, this wont be approved and I think you should have a look at the rules.

Other than that, nice job :)
And dude, take a look at this: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/things-leak-35124/
Read that and learn about how to get rid of Leaks.

thanks dude i try fix the leak problem now i uploaded a new version in 1 days.

Thanks for comments.( I'm Little English Sorry :) )

Level 5
Actually when I first uploaded there were no rule for spells being MUI.

beating a dead horse here out of disbelief because when I joined people were getting bashed for not having MUI spells a whole year before mortar joined :vw_death:

Ontopic, what does this spell do and why was it updated? the screenie doesn't give enough information, so all I know is that a dwarf guy stunned some creeps... warstomp ftl?

Level 2
Rating

Idea: 0/5 Too Simple
Effects: 0/5 No special Effects
Triggering: 3/5 not bad for such spell
useful: 1/5
Total result: 1
Idea: idea is 0 because it is not smth special it just storm bolt + war stomp nothing new , to approve it you can add knockback for example.
Effects: Effects are not new also just storm bolt and war stomp effects. Add some new effects by mixing the war3 effects.
I understand that it is your first spell and it can not be very good, but the rating of this spell is like this, I gave you some tips how to approve it, work on this spell and approve it:thumbs_up:

Last edited: