• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Someone friendly to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Humans are built with different characters. They can be nice or evil. But humans have the same thing. It is mind and it makes humans are the most perfect living creature.

After that, who is the user that is friendly to you here? List them here.

I'll start first:
5. fladdermasken
A nice and informative admin. He acts very fast. I send a request to join Medivh's Tower from PM to him. I sent it from my phone and it can be long sometimes. But not for him. He is fast. Also he explains things detailed. That makes me add him to the list.
4. [E]clipse
A lol. He is a user that ever summoned his joke to me in the chat. And that is about I'm arrested by the police because I'm hanging out with the lolis. He said that it's not a joke. But I fought it until he gave in. An awesome guy indeed.
3. Rheiko
A nice Indonesian. He never gets free from his business. I guess it's hard to be a Senior High student. He is able to give informations to me, and we're working on a map together. That is awesome.
2. Daffa The Mage
Also an Indonesian. He is a nice guy that ever apologized to me because of a small problem. The problem is about saying Bandicam. I was trying to comment it first but he shows up so after I comment something, he apologized. No matter what happens, it's all about timing. Good job.

Number 1???
M

A

S

T

E

R

Haosis!
:cgrin::cgrin::cgrin:

That's mine. Post yours too!

Last edited:
Level 22
No one's friendly to me because I am their worst nightmare.
I respect thee, Nightmare. For that only thou could bring my darkest imagination alive. ~

AditTechno said:
He never gets free from his business.
Sounds like I've been in a prison this whole time. :(
Well, I actually spend my free time doing something unproductive.

Level 22
4. [E]clipse
A lol. He is a user that ever summoned his joke to me in the chat. And that is about I'm arrested by the police because I'm hanging out with the lolis. He said that it's not a joke. But I fought it until he gave in. An awesome guy indeed.
You mean something like this?

yo!
What happened to you?!
I heard you got arrested?
WTF man!! I told you to be careful!

Did he tell you something like that? Funny, I remember telling it to him first.

Anyway, it's nice that you already have friends.

Level 19
I think White fangs is kinda cool... I'm just not sure about his intentions.

like Rex

Rex borrowed my map, he said he would help me with something, next thing I know his stolen a bunch of things from it for his Map

that's evil.

Reactions: San
Level 19
Amargaard is my number one friend

He was very welcoming and friendly to me ever since I first posted my map back in 2011. that was until I apparently lost my mind, then he wouldn't talk to me but we're still listed as friends so that's cool.

my map is 5 years old on the hive but older on epic maps. still hasn't been approved v-v¿

Roland

R

Roland

I've been inactive for a couple of days and now what the fuck am I looking at right now..

Aditsy, Thanks for the Number one spot, I really liked you too but I'm also mean as fuck.
@Choasy: You should see my collection of infractions (In some thread I think) :p

#1 Friend is Only my Left and Right handy... (Also Chaosy, ~Nightmare, Rex, Razosh, Mr.Goblin, Fladdermasken, Ash *cough* Aditsy *Cough*, Ardenian, Shar Dundred, Chobibo, Master Hoasis, Ralle aaand many other... <3 <3 (He's a doosh) aaaanddd My face only.) For those who arn't in the list. I love you (Sarcasm)

SINCE WHEN I WAS THIS FUCKIN' NICE?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

R

Roland

Number 1???
1. Roland
I'm really happy with this guy. He is super friendly no matter what. I never saw him be a little rough. He is really friendly, just that. No other comment for him.

That's mine. Post yours too!

Please get rid of this. ^^

Level 14
The people who is friendly to me is...
  1. xYours Trulyx - Kinda a funny but an entertaining guy. :)
  2. [E]clipse - He's like xYours Trulyx but a little bit serious I guess? :p
  3. Admiral Proudmoore - He used to help me improving my project (Age of War) back then. I respect his work. :)
You can simply find someone who is friendly to me through my Friend List though. :>

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I started listing people until I realized the list would be far too long
and the risk of forgetting someone is way too high.

Level 22
Direfury is probably the nicest and most friendly person to me, I once told him about how should he name his models, he then sent me a friend request!

What you did there I see.

My list, hmm probably General Frank. I was once asked him why he always need permission when someone will edit his models and since then we've been best friends ever since.

Reactions: San
The people who is friendly to me is...
  1. xYours Trulyx - Kinda a funny but an entertaining guy. :)

I'm surprised I made it into a friend's list. Now to prepare my own:
  • Spellbound : Tis the guy that thought me many interesting things about JASS and in techtree stuff. Pretty much shows me his mentorism.
  • [E]clipse : I kinda debate with the dude about anime. Always keeps convincing me to watch anime (which I dun).But despite that,he's one cool guy.
  • aeman : This guy's funny in a lot of ways, especially with his "Great Electricity Bills" memes.
  • bear_369 : Met him on Roland's famous thread. I always say his banned for being himself XD . He does question a lot about my profile,which I was happy to gain attention.
  • Directive255 : I had a war with him. My cookies and nuts versus his cake monsters (obviously I won XD). His curiousity led us into a truce.
  • BlackRangerXIII : The guy that convinced me to stay at the Techtree Contest #10.
  • San : A Malaysian friend of mine.
  • Roland : Krik Krik :p
  • KeepitMovinBaby : Mr. Pickles :cgrin:
  • Grey Knight : The amateur model maker. Does has potential tho.
  • Bumhunter : Had a chocolaty chat with him.
  • ExotiK : Nice fellow that usually returns his dept.

Level 5
KeepitMovinBaby : Mr. Pickles
Thanks!! X3
Well, most of them are VERY friendly,
But this guy is my fav!
Ardenian: He's the first one that Greeted me when I registered here, now we mainly discuss our lives, Anime, and his amazing resources!

Status
Not open for further replies.