• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Share your experiences on Hive here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Everyone!
If you don't mind, please post one of many experiences you have!
I'll start.
What I afraid of:
1. The Lols.
What they did to me? Making jokes on 'Who is Triggs' thread. It's really serious and now it's in OT. Please visit there and give informations if you want.
2. Zephyr Contest 14
I was once trying to host this contest and after I did wrong by rushing the Theme Discussion, it's unofficial. Now I can leave it to BPower. And I'm not dare to touch that contest once more :cgrin:. But i still thankful to him. He gathered my themes.

Good stuffs:
1. fladdermasken
He is nice and informative. And he's online daily (maybe not?). And if I want to tell something to the admin, he shows up. Not only him. I liked to claim information from the other admins though.
2. The SE thread 'Things you must prevent when posting...'
I created this thread to share funny and joke prohibitons when posting! Now it's reaching as hot thread! Share funs there and reach 423 so Keiji can make it visible.

Level 24
Here's what I thought of for good stuff.

*RACC (Resistance Against the Cake Crusade)
- I really like the place, especially on the old times. Where you get to roleplay, chat and have fun with other comrades and bros in there. I actually learned Doge language there, hehe. Though it may have been a little quiet there now, its still my main spot for visiting Hive.

*Hive 2D Manipulation WS
- In here, I do stuff so that I could help out others when I like to, there's this feel to create (or edit XD) some great ideas of people.

*Although I'm not much talkative most of the time, these guys seem to be good comrades to talk to for me: The RACC people(Directive,WF,Daffa,Chaosy,Leo,etc.) Ardenian (Hive 2DMWS), Hayate and ILH (for modelling), I think there's load of guys in here too

I'm not gonna talk about the bad things here though.

Thanks Edge45, loved to always have you on board RACC :)

Good stuffs :
1. RACC : It's always be a home. Can't forget the shita happening there, just cool, plain so cool :D
2. Map Section : Always a cool place to stay at. Remembered the days when there are bunch of maps every week. Yeah, it has lots of memories. Also, the first place I appeared at Hive, I tihink.
3. Spell Section : It's always a good place to hangout and improve coding skills. I can't remember who first led me there, maybe it was Almia? I can't remember.
4. Indonesian Mapmakers : Might be inactive, but I remember all the past I spent here. It's good that it still exist till today, though the stream is low.

There are others, but I'm quite forgetful atm.

Level 15
Good Stuff:
-FAQ : It helps to improve my knowledge.
-Member Lists: It is my most favourite part.
-Calender: Simply beautiful
-New post: Keep me updated
-Donations: Envy rich people and see how rich they are.
-Rules: Simply easy and well informative
-Pastebin: Its free!

Bad stuff:
-Icon section: All my icons got rejected. Always! (i am poor in drawing)
-Map (Pending Section) : Tired of telling the same SH** to new map makers, please please have descriptions!
-

Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

Good Stuff:
~I got 400+ Rep
~Managed to contribute some designs
~Reopened my Portfolio Yip yip!
~Became a Honorable former member of the Hive 2D Workshop

Bad Stuff:
-None's believing on my life biography
-Got banned Many many times (And a perma-ban but I got reversed!)
-A collection of Infractions

Level 22
Good: lolis @ chat
Bad: no lolis @ chat
Lolicon bastard! Share!

Well, My Memorable Experiences here ~
  • Made 50 posts per day
  • Became a very active member
  • Had lots of fun with Spellworkshop members
  • Wazzz weird avatar plague
  • Fun RP in Kaelicious with Amargaard, Bernkastel and the others ~
  • Weird hive wikia shits