• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Snow theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Because the terran theme is still in a beta stage, i feel obliged to point out a bug:

bug.JPG

None of the resource sections show up on the top bit.

Level 3
I think that falling show animation in site should be added. I have seen some sites with that, and it is nice when snow is falling around whole screen.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I had to clear my cookies and not my cache.
Anyway, this is a nice change. I really like the atmosphere that the image suggests. I love storms! :wsmile:

Ehm... how to clean my cache? I kind of forgot it...
I can't see snow 3:
I'm using Firefox 3.5 and, to clear private data, I went to Tools » Clear Recent History (hotkey Ctrl+Shift+Del). Set it to erase your entire history and select which components you want to clear (in this case, Cache, and if that doesn't work, Cookies).

Because the terran theme is still in a beta stage, i feel obliged to point out a bug:

None of the resource sections show up on the top bit.
It's not a bug, it's a feature!
I think that falling show animation in site should be added. I have seen some sites with that, and it is nice when snow is falling around whole screen.
Nah; a lot of people complained about that last year. It doesn't really accomplish anything and generally makes the site laggier
Not to be mean or anything, but I think the snow needs a little anti-aliasing :D
Otherwise it looks awesome.
NO YOUR FACE NEEDS A LITTLE ANTI-ALIASING

Level 3
You should.. or rather indeed you shouldn't.. because if you can't stand looking at it, its because someone who didn't care designed it. But if thats not an issue it means that whomever designed it, did a good job.

I value the content of a website more than just pure looks. However, I must say that this website is one of the more "good looking" ones that I've visited on the mighty internet, and I agree that whomever designed it really did an outstanding job with keeping the "Warcraft" feeling into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.