• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Question about Forum Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi there, Everyone,

Longtime fan/lurker of the HiveWorkshop here. I had a question regarding the Forum Theme (for "Wc3sear.ch" and "Night Elf"). How was it made? I remember seeing a series of Wc3-inspired themes on another site which included graphically-rich border images (like this Night Elf theme) and had variations for Orcs, Undead, etc. Are there other themes as graphically intense as this one?

I'm a bit of a vBulletin styling expert, so if I knew where to obtain the source images, or how to extract them (I did a quick MPQ check, and they don't seem to be in the standard UI->Races sections from what I can tell), I would be delighted to produce high quality themes for the community to enjoy. Any advice, information, guidance, or feedback you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!

Level 15
This theme originally existed on wc3sear.ch (phpBB) and was converted to a vBulletin style. I am not sure of its origins, but some of the long-time wc3sear.ch members here might know.

Level 34
This has been brought up over and over, but Archian seems to be holding on to the templates.

Status
Not open for further replies.