• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Slashcraft 2.1.9

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Slashcraft 2.1.9

Game style:
  • 2D fighting

Map info:
  • This is the first fighting game styled Warcraft 3 map.
  • It was mostly influenced by Mortal Kombat and KwonHo.

Features:
  • 10 champions
  • in-game hotkey list (accessible even while fighting)
  • champion descriptions (replacing quests)
  • several game modes and further options
  • game settings displayed in a multiboard (if the text 'Settings' flashes, P1 is checking the options)
  • unique champion selection with a difficulty meter for new players
  • an AI (playing as Morse Explorer, one of the champions) to test it in single player mode

Interface:
  • time and wins are displayed at the top
  • buttons indicate hotkeys (players are supposed to use only the keyboard)
  • visible buttons indicate cooldown
  • cooldown of the invisible button (which is made visible by a normal attack) is indicated by a small light
  • colored health bars indicating the players' health with their own color, and the enemies' health with a small line

Moves:
  • every champion has a normal attack, two special moves and one unique ability (these are different for each champion)
  • jump - enables the champion to evade attacks (some attacks can't be evaded)
  • block - if timed well, blocks half of the incoming damage

Hotkeys and cooldowns:
  • Q Attack - 0.5s
  • W Special 1 - 2.5s
  • Q+W Special 2 - 2.0s
  • E Unique - 25.0s

• UP Jump - 2.0s
  • DOWN Block - 3.0s

Settings:
  • arena can be picked
  • game mode can be chosen
  • damage output can be increased or decreased
  • collision can be turned on and off

Game modes:
  • Pirate Assault - every few seconds the ship in the background fires its cannon targeting a random point in the arena
  • Scorching Sun - the sun is so hot that the champions are burned red and eventually die if they don't cool themselves with the water that randomly comes up from the ground

• Acid Rain - decreases the life of every champion each second
  • Tempest - everything turns dark, the only time you are able to see your enemy is when a lightning illuminates the area

• Lambageddon - every few seconds a sheep falls down from the sky, dealing damage to nearby champions

Background Music:
  • KwonHo battle song

Additional information
initial upload

camera shakes when damage is dealt
changed Banshee's name to Spirit Adept
added Enchanted Moth as an availible champion
the attack sound delay got shorter when Forsaken Assassin attacks
once a champion dies, the victorious champion will immediately face the camera
fixed a bug where an additional spell would pop up if you immediately toggled Special 2 after jumping

changed the Enchanted Moth's Unique
added a short description about every champion
made the text on the loading screen somewhat shorter
jump time has been decreased, animation remains the same
added the hotkeys to the buttons as well, as people refuse to read the tutorial for some reason

minor modifications in the interface
moved the hotkey description to a different location
changed High Tide Ripper's S2 when he has his servitor fighting
fixed a bug in the High Tide Ripper's movement with his servitor
the champion controllers are initially selected, so you have more time to get to know the controls

created custom buttos
changed Player 1's color to yellow
added Stormy Invader as an availible champion
Enchanted Moth's orbs are now invisible, S2's damage is decreased
fixed a bug where players would be able to start moves before the game started
decreased the amount of time the victorious champion waits before facing the camera

created three game modes
added Magmatic Ursidae as an avilible champion
the time a unit is considered jumping has been decreased
fixed a bug where Stormy Invader was able to teleport out of the arena
increased Stormy Invader's ultimate's damage, and decreased its duration
decreased the delay between the laying of Raging Brand's S1 and the actual explosion

added Maverick Automaton as an avilible champion
replaced the champion labels with a difficulty meter
Magmatic Ursidae's S1 sphere is removed when a champion dies
enabled rotation to every direction from first champion at champion selection
modified the order of champions in the descriptions to fit the champion selection

added a new game mode
added the ability to block
increased Morse Explorer's S2's damage
Enchanted Moth's S2 has a short casting time
changed the special effect on Magmatic Ursidae's S1
Stormy Invader's and High Tide Ripper's S1 and S2 moves have been switched
Maverick Automaton is now slowed while launching S2 when its Unique is active
S2 is no longer triggered by pressing the down arrow key, now you have to combine attack with S1

High Tide Ripper's S2 damages jumping units as well
Raging Brand's S2 no longer damages him if he's at or below 3 health
enabled players to test the map in single player mode against the Morse Explorer

the AI's name is now Morse Explorer
changed Shepherd of Fall's S1 to a heal
Forsaken Assassin's S1 now turns him invisible
Magmatic Ursidae's unique only deals half the damage to him
Morse Explorer's unique no longer stuns, it makes the enemy unable to move instead
reduced cooldowns and players don't have to wait as long as earlier before moving after an attack
P1's life bar is on the left, and P2' life bar is on the right side, indicating their own and the enemy's health

champion slots have been reduced to 10
reduced High Tide Ripper's unique's duration
the AI no longer tries to evade invisible things
fixed the bug that made people unable to play the map online
once a champion dies, the victorious champion can no longer receive damage from moves like Morse Explorer's S1
extended the block time to one second, reduced its cooldown and fixed the bug when you died even though you blocked enough damage to stay alive

enabled blocking while jumping
added the ability to restart the game
reduced High Tide Ripper's S2's damage
changed the order of the champion descriptions
replaced the Enchanted Moth with Engulfing Matter
redesigned game mode selection and added further game settings

jumps take longer
changed descriptions
reduced block's cooldown
set Forsaken Assassin's difficulty to 3
changed Raging Brand's S2 and unique
decreased the number of spectators to one
replaced High Tide Ripper with Sanctified Panda
slightly increased Spirit Adept's unique's damage
slowed the basic attack to make it easier to cast S2
Morse Explorer's unique is now his S2, he has a new unique
Morse Explorer's S1 now targets the ground in front of the enemy
damage 'amplifier' is now 'output' and its values are 50% - 100% - 150%
movement speeds are now added and substracted instead of set to a value
Forsaken Assassin's S2 is now able to immediately deal damage if it's layed close to the enemy
fixed the bug where Player 2's camera was initially pointed at the second champion instead of the sixth
created a new system to hinder collision, if both champions are jumping, they will collide with each other

added background music
changed the order of champions
changed Forsaken Assassin's unique
movement speed is increased while jumping
fixed the bug in Spirit Adept's unique's slow
fixed a minor bug in Morse Explorer's S2's slow
changed the 'Spectators' force name to 'Spectator'
champions can no longer be teleported out of the arena
Sanctified Panda's unique no longer gets the AI bugged
fixed the bug where Tempest mode didn't restart each round

added a new arena
removed the spectator
changed the background music
every arena will have 2 unique game modes
Shepherd of Fall has a completely new skill set
slightly decreased Forsaken Assassin's unique's delay
Forsaken Assassin's S1 now doesn't add speed, it sets it to a value
disabled the Lambageddon game mode until the release of a third arena, but created two new ones for the latest one
once a new round starts and a champion casts a spell, it'll no longer start walking if the player hasn't pressed either left or right

changed Raging Brand's unique
Raging Brand's difficulty went up to 4
removed the glow and orb from Raging Brand's model

added shadows
enhanced the collision system
changed champion description order
replaced Maverick Automaton with Floral Trainee
replaced Magmatic Ursidae with High Tide Ripper
fixed a damage related bug in Engulfing Matter's S2
reduced the casting time of Engulfing Matter's Unique
changed Engulfing Matter's model and a minor special effect
changed Shepherd of Fall's Unique's system to make it work while having shadows
Keywords:
Slashcraft Fighting Game Mortal Kombat Street Fighter
Contents

Slashcraft 2.1.9 (Map)

Reviews
10:45, 23rd Jul 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved Comment
Level 3
wow cool, really fun, more characters and better terrain please :)

this is the first kind of fighting map I have ever played in WC3

5/5

Level 1
Kl3sk Reviews : Slashcraft
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version : 2.1.1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Map Type : Hybrid (Unique 2D Arena Style game-play)

Description : 3/5

While it contains a change-log and a nice YouTube video, I can't really accept "This map is multiplayer only.
Don't expect to have a nice time playing it against random people, though - most people don't read the descriptions, this leads to new players not being able to play at all." < -- this as an actual description. Fix this please. While you're at it, add more BB codes, they're all the rage these days.

In-Game Review

Terrain

I think this is the first time I've ever come to a N/A rating for the terrain section, in two years since I'm on this site. As one can tell from the YouTube video , I'll have to split the "terrain" notion into "Background" and over-all "Ambient". The background features a factory of sorts that can bee seen pumping something in and out constantly, situated on the right side of the screen, while on the left we have a huge Ogre that seems to simply sit around a pillar on which another creep floats around. Though it's a little dark to tell, I'm almost sure that they've been put there to "cheer" for their favorite warrior. The ambient , or what surrounds our fighters , is what appears to be some sort of bridge from the perspective of the player ; the front portion of which is laced with four...fiery...pot holes ?

The camera angle is what gives us this 2D feel of it, making one flash-back to the same Arcade-style games we've all grown to love to play. Can't go wrong with that. Granted, I wish there was an option to switch sets. Three would be interesting enough to add diversity, just a suggestion. (N/A)

Models

I've never seen W3 models this up close, so I can't tell if some have different skins or the lighting gives them a "gloomy" look, but I like them, even if some have skills that I can't associate with their genetic makeup. (i.e. : Murlock with lightning powers ?) (N/A)

Icons

The 2D fighting platform requires no icons. (N/A)

Skills

Other than a little balancing that needs to be done, the skills work fine, never bug or glitch and didn't cause "Critical Errors" that some were complaining about. However, they are a bit dull (your basic frost ability, ice bolt, lightning bolt <orb>, etc.) , but that alone won't lessen the experience. It would be nice to see a bit more detailed "fireworks", if you know what I mean. (4/5)

Misc

What I didn't understand is why would both health bars be displayed one on top of the other ? Why not on each player's side of the screen ? Is it to compare health and figure out your next move ? That inconvenience aside, wouldn't it be nice if you added a custom track to further enhance the nostalgia ? I don't know, some 8-bit track would do (Megaman , Zelda, something)
Though the idea might sound silly, W3 tracks don't inspire me and the lack of sounds is also a downfall. Of course, if you're eager to keep the file-size to an all-time low, I understand. (4/5)

Game-Play

First word that comes to mind : Unique. There's nothing out there that I have played , on the W3 engine that could compare to Slashcraft and that's a thumbs up from me for creativity. It might not be the best looking map / game, or the most complex and content-packed, but it will provide decent , sometimes even competitive experience playing with your best friend or even some random person on B-net.
Yet again, dear author, I was a bit confused as to how you managed to scale the difficulty levels of your characters. What was this based on ? From what I can tell, every single character uses the same keys to attack, defend and so forth. (Q-W-E-<->-Up-Down) . Does it have anything to do with "special attacks" or "combos" ? I can recall only W+E as a special attack out of all my moves. While I'm at it, I'd like to add that these special moves should have their cool-downs decreased or their damage increased , since I can simply spam the normal attack (Q) twice for the same amount of damage. After the balance changes are made, please look into smoothing the transition between moves. I won't lie to you, the controls seemed a bit "rusty" , as every action had a slight delay in response to the buttons I was pressing. This is most noticeable when you're up close, attack and try to flea or try to do any type of quick maneuvering around the target. That slight delay tends to get really annoying later on and I hope it's not due to a leak (though I can't understand how a leak would be involved).
So, to wrap it up : smooth controls and tweak cool-downs and this original W3 concept will get you, hunalexnl a well deserved pat on the back. (4/5)

Do I recommend Hybrid / Arena fans to play this ? : Yes (Every W3 user should play this map at least once)

Do I recommend non-Hybrind / Arena fans to play this : Yes (As above, don't knock it til you tried it)

Will I play this map again : Yes (This is as new and entertaining as Pong was for the Wacraft III engine and I'll be giving it a go every now and then)

Final verdict : Approved (4/5)

* Note : this would normally be rejected based on lacking description.

Foot-note : I will place this map in a special folder of mine, along with Rolecoster Extreme , Pong , Typo Wars and other maps that I consider to be at the height of map-making creativity to date. I just hope I'll see updates before or after approval :3

Edit : Updates have been made. There are so many improvements both in Description and Game-play itself that I cannot possibly appreciate the effort if not for the wonderful + Rep button. Well done! I hope this will be the first of many!

Last edited:
Level 9
Thank you very much for the review, I really appreciate it, and I'm glad you liked it (well I guess you did, wouldn't have given me a 4/5 if you hadn't).
Descriptions and terrain are thing I really suck at, and that's easy to see, I'll try to do something about the map description, though.
The terrain tried to be some sort of prison, with a watch tower and that bad ass monster as a sort of guard watching the fight together with the sentinel. I can't explain the clock tower, though. At least the bridge that I planned on making actually DID translate as a bridge, so that's a huge success for me. lol
Like you said, I'm trying to keep the size of the file as low as possible, I think the only custom texture I used was the effect the champions are standing on at the character selection part. All the other models are basic W3 units without any changes.
I wanted to create something that isn't actually Warcraftish, but still keep the size as low as I can, so I figured I should be using models that are somewhat neutral (so no Night Elves for example), that's why I tried to pick units that (to me) could look like they were something else (for example, the Murloc looks like some sort of frog, and the Draenei is close to some sort of undead).
I'm not sure how I could improve the ability effects. I don't want to import any custom models, I'm only working with stuff that I have made, and I'm trying to keep the gameplay as fast as possible, so no long casting times and fancy stuff. ;D
The difficulty of a champion comes from its abilities. Like you said, combos are the same for every champion. The first two champions deal as perfect example for this. We have the Shepherd of Fall (difficulty: 5/5) and the Morse Explorer (1/5). with ME, all you do is spam your S1, get close to the enemy and spam every other move, while SF has to sort of time his attacks, making it a lot more difficult to use.
The clumsyness of the key events and the abilities is something I can't really fix. W3 is simply slow when it comes to these kind of events (well, at least the key events, I'll look into abilities, though).
I will try to increase animation speed while attacking, so at least you don't have to wait as long as now. The problem with the map is, that as it is, it is closer to Warcraft than an actual fighting game, I'm working with basic animations and stuff, so I'll have to try to do something about that.
I'm also going to consider changing cooldowns, if it doesn't mess up the way I built the triggers (although I don't think it would).
Ballancing the champions is impossible as long as the map doesn't get approved, as I need people to test the champions and tell me what has to be fixed - if the map is invisible for players, I'll hardly get a lot of people to test it, right? ;D

Once again, thanks a lot for this review, it's some very helpful feedback!

Level 15
You sir just restored my faith in Warcraft mods. Very original, very innovative, and very well done. A few things:

- you need to make it more clear that Q+W is the hotkey combo for the 2nd special
- you should have different battlegrounds (maybe one with platforms?)
- item possiblities? (dropping from the sky like super smash bros)

just some thoughts ^-^ Great map bro

Level 9
What kind of items are you guys suggesting?
The dropping boosts sound really cool, but I'm not sure about the items that can be purchased. Although, a very early version of the map did contain a save system - you had to collect credits to unlock specific champions.
Do you mean stuff like increased speed, damage, health?

Level 1
What kind of items are you guys suggesting?
The dropping boosts sound really cool, but I'm not sure about the items that can be purchased. Although, a very early version of the map did contain a save system - you had to collect credits to unlock specific champions.
Do you mean stuff like increased speed, damage, health?

I'm gonna go by that and figure that it might also involve items you can pick up and trow, like your average BOMB, TNT case, a net to disable your opponent, etc.

Level 9
I'm gonna go by that and figure that it might also involve items you can pick up and trow, like your average BOMB, TNT case, a net to disable your opponent, etc.

Wow, those didn't really come to my mind. Well, I never really played Smash Bros (although I'd love to give it a go), so I don't know much about it.
I'm actually more into replacing these things with game modes instead. I've wanted to add a mode where you'd have light coming down from the sky, and when it hits the ground and you're around, you'd get healed (pretty much the opposite of Lambageddon). I think this could be a single game mode, and stuff like this shouldn't be included in the default game mode.
If I get a list of what people want, I'll try to make it as close to the requests as possible.
Also, I'm open for game mode suggestions and champion modifications, new champions (as the description says, there are still 2 more to come and I have no clue what I should add).

Level 1
Wow, those didn't really come to my mind. Well, I never really played Smash Bros (although I'd love to give it a go), so I don't know much about it.
I'm actually more into replacing these things with game modes instead. I've wanted to add a mode where you'd have light coming down from the sky, and when it hits the ground and you're around, you'd get healed (pretty much the opposite of Lambageddon). I think this could be a single game mode, and stuff like this shouldn't be included in the default game mode.
If I get a list of what people want, I'll try to make it as close to the requests as possible.
Also, I'm open for game mode suggestions and champion modifications, new champions (as the description says, there are still 2 more to come and I have no clue what I should add).

I have two suggestions but it'll have to wait til tomorrow. It's way past my bedtime (no really, it is kinda late)

Til then, I'm curious of other people's suggestions. So nice to see this thread alive after being reviewed and approved.

Level 16
I think you should make this a huge map, instead of one single fight, you can make a 2d city, where you can press cities and enter, and take quest's. When you take a quest a portal in the city will be set to quest destination, where you have to fight monsters ( like the way you did before ), i really would like to see this map proceed and i believe its a future DC, also for items no need to make stuff like armor, just make it combat weapons. This will take long time, but it would be really great

Level 9
@Bugz: you're talking about a beat 'em up game. It can't be done with the system I've created for this map, but I'm pretty sure that I'll soon start a similar map, because I've been thinking about a Mario styled map as well. I'll just make it a beat 'em up.

@oldmilk: yea, it's something annoying, but I cannot change it. It only continues after a melee game, but it throws you out of custom ones (as far as I know).

Level 9
Whenever you get close to each other? Is that it?

EDIT: Okay, I'm getting close to the source of the problem, it's somewhere in one of the AI triggers. Not sure yet, but the AI might have to go if I'm not able to find it.

EDIT2: Problem was solved, map has been updated.

Last edited:
Level 1
Well, I'm still sleepy , but I must keep my word. My suggestion for champions are as follows :

(I - Shadow (I'm bad with names, I told you) ; Model can be anything that fits the name / theme.

Skills : - Q (attacks with a shadow-like animation from underneath the target , this skill is ranged but not a special attack, so damage should be pretty low)
- W (special : creates a burst of black matter from bellow the opponent. *note : skill is instant, but you must be facing your opponent and the opponent must be on the ground, or it will have no effect on the target. Damage and effects may vary)
- Q + W (special 2 : transforms champion into a shadow and travels "X" distance in front of him, dealing damage in a line *ground and performs a "Q" attack on destination. *Note : if "Q" is currently in cool-down, it will not perform this skill upon arrival.
- E : Engulfs the battlefield with shadows / dark matter that damages and reduces damage that "special" moves do to your champion for 5-10 seconds. This skill is channeling (2 second cast time). The way I picture it in my head, the champion gathers these shadows / dark matter from the battlefield (meaning they get "sucked in" the champion while the skill is casting) and only then are they spewed out all across the battlefield (this can be random, or across the entire bridge) in a single burst.

^ I'm not sure if all that is possible or if it makes much sense, but I see great potential for combos if that type of character would be implemented.

Your view, hunalexnl ?

Level 9
Well, I'm still sleepy , but I must keep my word. My suggestion for champions are as follows :

(I - Shadow (I'm bad with names, I told you) ; Model can be anything that fits the name / theme.

Skills : - Q (attacks with a shadow-like animation from underneath the target , this skill is ranged but not a special attack, so damage should be pretty low)
- W (special : creates a burst of black matter from bellow the opponent. *note : skill is instant, but you must be facing your opponent and the opponent must be on the ground, or it will have no effect on the target. Damage and effects may vary)
- Q + W (special 2 : transforms champion into a shadow and travels "X" distance in front of him, dealing damage in a line *ground and performs a "Q" attack on destination. *Note : if "Q" is currently in cool-down, it will not perform this skill upon arrival.
- E : Engulfs the battlefield with shadows / dark matter that damages and reduces damage that "special" moves do to your champion for 5-10 seconds. This skill is channeling (2 second cast time). The way I picture it in my head, the champion gathers these shadows / dark matter from the battlefield (meaning they get "sucked in" the champion while the skill is casting) and only then are they spewed out all across the battlefield (this can be random, or across the entire bridge).

^ I'm not sure if all that is possible or if it makes much sense, but I see great potential for combos if that type of character would be implemented.

Your view, hunalexnl ?

Effin awesome, I was hoping for people to post these kinda ideas, cuz I want to change some of the current champions, as they are rather boring. I've maximized the number of champions in the last version to 10, so I'm not going to add an 11th champion, but Enchanted Moth will be replaced with your idea for sure. Thankies!

Level 1
Effin awesome, I was hoping for people to post these kinda ideas, cuz I want to change some of the current champions, as they are rather boring. I've maximized the number of champions in the last version to 10, so I'm not going to add an 11th champion, but Enchanted Moth will be replaced with your idea for sure. Thankies!

So you like it ? Well, you're replacing a current champion for what , only in theory, could be a good character, so I guess I should be thanking you (since creating another champion from scratch is a lot of hard work, right?)

Anyway, if there are other things you'd need, maybe more champion ideas, I'm pretty much available.

Level 9
@Bugz: well, there's this little thing about my crappy attitude. I don't really like using other people's work, I'm only using stuff that I've made, so I guess there are no custom models coming - maybe custom skins, though, but I don't see why I should do that, because the original skins go pretty well with whatever I'm doing. Dunno yet.

@Kl3sk: right now I need to figure out how the other arena should look. I really effin hate terraining, but I have to get this one right. I've been trying to make a swamp but it's a disaster... If I were able to make some cloud models, I'd totally do an arena in the sky, though. x'D

Level 16
@Bugz: well, there's this little thing about my crappy attitude. I don't really like using other people's work, I'm only using stuff that I've made, so I guess there are no custom models coming - maybe custom skins, though, but I don't see why I should do that, because the original skins go pretty well with whatever I'm doing. Dunno yet.

Then who do you think made the orignal models? you? or someone else? it doesnt change anything, and people like it more that way

Level 1

@Kl3sk: right now I need to figure out how the other arena should look. I really effin hate terraining, but I have to get this one right. I've been trying to make a swamp but it's a disaster... If I were able to make some cloud models, I'd totally do an arena in the sky, though. x'D

First off, let's get things straight : How is it a "crappy attitude" to rely on yourself, rather than others ? It's not ; But on the other hand, you should leave pride aside and remember that there is no shame in using other people's hard work and creativity, just like there should be none improving a map / project that does or does not belong to you. As long as you credit those people, no one's gonna point any fingers, but rather, they'll revel at the outcome of ingenuity, creativity and hard work. The Hive is the best place for such things , as it provides access to wonderful resources that (presumably) all members have access to, whether they've contributed to the Hive , or not. < -- This is what makes it a great place for both young, inexperienced map-makers and W3 vets alike. If you want to create a map and want 5 star rating all-round, the Hive is your oyster! Time is ticking, don't let it go to waste!

Level 16
First off, let's get things straight : How is it a "crappy attitude" to rely on yourself, rather than others ? It's not ; But on the other hand, you should leave pride aside and remember that there is no shame in using other people's hard work and creativity, just like there should be none improving a map / project that does or does not belong to you. As long as you credit those people, no one's gonna point any fingers, but rather, they'll revel at the outcome of ingenuity, creativity and hard work. The Hive is the best place for such things , as it provides access to wonderful resources that (presumably) all members have access to, whether they've contributed to the Hive , or not. < -- This is what makes it a great place for both young, inexperienced map-makers and W3 vets alike. If you want to create a map and want 5 star rating all-round, the Hive is your oyster! Time is ticking, don't let it go to waste!

I really agree with him, and you should learn from what he is telling

Level 9
It would no longer feel like my own work. Anyway, if I DID use custom models, I'd first team up with someone who's able to make custom models only for this map, and only add his works to Slashcraft. In this map, it's not really about the models themselves, but mainly the animations. If I had custom animations for the models, I'd be able to make more abilities too.

Level 1
It would no longer feel like my own work. Anyway, if I DID use custom models, I'd first team up with someone who's able to make custom models only for this map, and only add his works to Slashcraft. In this map, it's not really about the models themselves, but mainly the animations. If I had custom animations for the models, I'd be able to make more abilities too.

Team up with, or ask :

1) HappyTauren
2) -Kobas-
3) Valkemiere
4) ap0calypse

and so on. I'm sure they'd love to give a hand, or at least recommend someone.