• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Show me the worst grammar you can think of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
158487-albums5564-picture70694.png

watch tihs video

SeedinAethyr

Spam Moderator
Level 11
Happy Birthday!

Here is a cake.

. . . . , . ., . ., . ,. . . . .
. . .__|__|__|__|__ . . .
. . .|~~::~~~::~~| . . .
. . .|~!!~~~~~!!~| . . .
. . .|<(><)><(><)>| . . .
. . .|}{}{}{}{}{}{| . . .

Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

Another heck of a Non-sense and Pointless thread made by a Insane child who multi-accounted and banned.

I request this thread to be closed immediately.

Level 35

i remember now! i remember everything!

"i... love her" wHimpered Kas

TakAneji Looked Back, He Was Blazing with Shinobi Power

Wazz Looked Back "Who is That Powerful Katsugake?"

Kas LOoked Himself as Well, and Was in Awe, He Tried to Cover Up His Boner but OCuld Not (Kas is Gay Right?)

The Shinobi (Still in Super Saiyan Form) Came towards the unworthy group "Hello Friends. I am Takokneji." His raw power was so storng Wazz and Kas could smell it

" I HEard u Had a Love Problem" said Takakenji "The Ladies Call Me the Love Machine"

Wazzz looked in excitement at Takoknenji":???? "My Goodness You Hunk"

Kas began to fall for Takakneji allure but quickly said "No Trixie Is my Only Love I Will Find Him"

Suddenly Nazi Troopers Came Bursting through the roof!!! Oh My God!!!

Takakenji Used the Seven Bullet Fox Tail Shinorabi Jitsu And Easily Killed 100 Nazis, But There were so Many!

Nazi Soldier: AAikrft WrAkkft GerDienburGen !!!!! Hiel Hidler!!

Wazzz Was Beaten Down Because he is a Little Bitch "Argh Take My.......Shinogaren ................Secret Power.........."

Kas Nodded as Wazzz tranfered his most powerful Jitsu to him, finally Kas(kas' other power has been revealed climatic moment)

Kas in a fit of Rage that his New lover (Wazzz) Died USed the Shinogaren Secret Power Jitsu and Destroyed 1 Billion NMazis on the Train,

Talalemkji Looked in Amusement "You are Learning my Student, But there is Much more to learn"

Kas Nodded and took Takakenjis Hand, they Walked Off into the Sunlight to Continue their Trilogies....

well when you are talking about worse grammar I not know about what you guys thinking but if he is talking not about spelling that spelling not grammar seriously guys think about what grammar is not what actually asking it ridiculous how we all done good at making yous grammar the worstest it is worser than thread put together all who needs even grammar well we speak not properly anyhows so grammar is good terrible not like what speak people do

There you have it folks, that was difficult. Am I the only person who can't help but try to write properly online?

Status
Not open for further replies.