• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Worst feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
There are SEVEN BILLION people on Earth at this very moment.

Do you have any reason to really believe these isn't someone out there that could be even more than you've dreamed of with the one that seems to be The One at this moment?

Level 18
There are SEVEN BILLION people on Earth at this very moment.

Do you have any reason to really believe these isn't someone out there that could be even more than you've dreamed of with the one that seems to be The One at this moment?

Well i dont really like meeting new people. I dont trust them. She is very diffrent.

Also aint got nothing better to do, if I try i might win and stop visiting the hive, everyone gets to be happy.

@wazz

Interesting...

Level 18
this gives me hope

iemotivation.gif

Level 18
Okay thread update you guys, we've established contact and the seige has begun. We've been talking and she's generaly intrested in me. Also saw her boyfriend, whoa he's the type of swagy phaggot I would like to ram my fists in all night. Atleast if he gives me any trouble for trying to get her, i'd be able to return the favour twice as hard. He cant be more than 60 killos, doesent lift, doesent even have pent up rage towards me.

Last edited:
Level 18
thread update

The siege has begun, i've been talking with her and occasionaly meeting her. I had no idea it was going to be this exausting. No clue it was going to be so hard on my heart, never did i realise how hard it would be to actually win her. I hardly belive that I will anymore. She is my life and death.

Level 18
For the past month and a half she changed her avatar 5 times. On all of them she is with him. On two they're kissing and on the rest they are either hugging or holding hands. Theres always some pseudoromantic quote like "You gave me wings and made me fly" and always a heart emoticone.

Anyways i guess its time for a story followup huh? Well we spent some more time together all through which i flirted,made compliments, gave gifts and got to know her better. Ok seriously i took the bait deep you guys. Right now her bf is intown (again!) and its like day 5 since the fucker arrived. But oh wait there's more, by this time next week we will both be on diffrent sides of the country studying in diffrent unies. So i'll probably never get to see her again.

Anyways im pritty sure the siege did nothing but i'll try to see her again this week and just assult the castle. Will update when that happens. Success is highly improbable.

Level 18
thread update and end of story, read you maggots

Alright so my fears were proven true, it turns out she really really loves that guy so my 2 months with her werent going to beat his 5 years. So basicly when i confessed my love, cut me off. Dont really know what i expected to achive, given how complicated the situation was and how little I had. So yeah... its over... I lost... was gonna lose if i didnt try, but then i'd still have my sanity.

How do i feel? Strangely i dont really feel anything, at the moment really except a sort of numbness... Yeah i dont really care about anything anymore... struggling to finish this post... but erm yea... its like 2am we just finsihed talking... and im gonna go to sleep. Tommorow will be hell but im already there, happiness is not something meant for me. Will feel very faggotish, tears and shit but as the sands of the time go on, my heart will turn to steel and i will go back to beeing a cold bitter man.

Take my advice and forget about women, they will only bring you down.

Goodnight

132781550566.png

I wish i dont see the morning, please God send me on my way!

Level 18
OP here, no I sadly didnt die in my sleep.

So yeah, went to bed last night cried for a bit but not enough as before. Woke up this morning and i stranegly dont feel anything. Apart from the ocational emotion of sorrow leaking through my heart. But now I'm free from my blind ambition and all I see around me is waste. Honestly I cant see a reason to put up a fight anymore.

Level 14
I think you need to just get over it. You're talking about taking someone else's partner, how do we know that you aren't the bad guy here? How do you know you aren't the bad guy? Really.. just find something else to focus on, you can't always have what you want.

Level 18
I liked this girl back 6-7 years ago but then life took her away from her. Out of the blue she returns but shes already taken, this time not only did she take my attention, but my heart aswell. I know what i want is not right and I might be the bad guy (everything i heard about the other dude is bad,made me hate him, plus the guy is from a rich family, beeing a poor pleb thats enough for me and plus its not like they're married) but see i never really got what i wanted from life, so I tried to fight for her, not wanting to let go again... Only to get crushed by life again, now she's with him at this moment and im whining to some international strangers...

Cant really focus on anything else she is on my mind... just gonna have to suck bricks for the next few days then go to uni where i'll pick up some graphite to make me forget about the diamond.

Gonna go drink.

5wy28.jpg

Level 11
Worst Feeling... hmm...

The worst feeling i have ever encountered in my life... :(

It was back in Japan i was 11 years old, school is finally out and the report cards are in. All my grades are A's except for one C i have gotten in Literature class, to say the least my father was upset, after several minutes of arguing with him he got really angry handed me a dictionary, some paper, and a pencil and told me to go sit on the stairs and copy the definitions of every word in the Aa - Ac section and stay there until he said otherwise.

Not knowing how long i would be there after finishing the definitions i asked him if i could come off, he said No! you will be sitting there for at least a week. We began another argument and one week turned into 2 weeks. At this point i was finished with every word in the A section and just created cutable toys with the paper i had as something to play with.

Alright let me cut to the chase cause just thinking about this cruel punishment pisses me off, so anyway 2 weeks turned into 8 weeks after my dad caught me off of the stairs one time in my room with my brother (i was only allowed off the stairs to eat and when it was time to sleep). During this 8 week period on the stairs i was absolutely alone, what made this punishment hell was my brother would often invite a bunch of our friends to come to our house and play games, my dad also hosted several parties, and since school was out, i was on the stairs pretty much all day.

The pyschological effect it had : when our friends came over, the stairs are litterally right next to our door and as soon as you opened the door anyone outside could see me, the FAQ was "Hey why is Chris sitting on the stairs?" "You're still sitting on the stairs??" there was no sympathy from anyone except from my mother, the humiliation of your own friends seeing on the stairs several times passing by you on there way to your room to play a game, and several house guests witnessing the same thing.

I wouldn't ever wish for this to happen to anyone, its an experience in my life i will never forget. I've been grounded for 6 months - 1 year to do nothing but sit on the couch in the living room during my middle school - high school years, but not even that compared with 8 weeks of hell on the stairs.

(Sorry for the longer post, reading this thread instantly made me think of the punishment i was given when i was 11 years old)

Worst Feeling... hmm...

The worst feeling i have ever encountered in my life... :(

It was back in Japan i was 11 years old, school is finally out and the report cards are in. All my grades are A's except for one C i have gotten in Literature class, to say the least my father was upset, after several minutes of arguing with him he got really angry handed me a dictionary, some paper, and a pencil and told me to go sit on the stairs and copy the definitions of every word in the Aa - Ac section and stay there until he said otherwise.

Not knowing how long i would be there after finishing the definitions i asked him if i could come off, he said No! you will be sitting there for at least a week. We began another argument and one week turned into 2 weeks. At this point i was finished with every word in the A section and just created cutable toys with the paper i had as something to play with.

Alright let me cut to the chase cause just thinking about this cruel punishment pisses me off, so anyway 2 weeks turned into 8 weeks after my dad caught me off of the stairs one time in my room with my brother (i was only allowed off the stairs to eat and when it was time to sleep). During this 8 week period on the stairs i was absolutely alone, what made this punishment hell was my brother would often invite a bunch of our friends to come to our house and play games, my dad also hosted several parties, and since school was out, i was on the stairs pretty much all day.

The pyschological effect it had : when our friends came over, the stairs are litterally right next to our door and as soon as you opened the door anyone outside could see me, the FAQ was "Hey why is Chris sitting on the stairs?" "You're still sitting on the stairs??" there was no sympathy from anyone except from my mother, the humiliation of your own friends seeing on the stairs several times passing by you on there way to your room to play a game, and several house guests witnessing the same thing.

I wouldn't ever wish for this to happen to anyone, its an experience in my life i will never forget. I've been grounded for 6 months - 1 year to do nothing but sit on the couch in the living room during my middle school - high school years, but not even that compared with 8 weeks of hell on the stairs.

(Sorry for the longer post, reading this thread instantly made me think of the punishment i was given when i was 11 years old)

Your father is the embodiment of this guy:

08ce9da151213dad073d81d4620c23de.jpg

Level 11
yeah, i feel sorry for you
your friends is a traitor, perhaps? :)

No, my friends did nothing wrong, it was more of my brothers fault... he didn't have to invite our friends over, but because he did, several times, it was just awful... i could overhear our friends from the stairs i was on, sympathizing over me, but my brother was just pretty much like "Meh"

During those times i would just sit on the stairs with my back against the wall just listening to them play in our room while visioning myself with them, sad thing is despite how ridiculous that sounds, it was better than sitting on the stairs with nothing happening at all, except silence.

Level 18
@Wazz That video... Well... ergh... cant tell if i should cry or laugh...

Small update... called her today... her bf picked up and said "dont you get it, she doesent want to talk to you?" Now... im not really upset... just meh... heart is already too cold plus all the alcohol really helped drown the pain...

Still gonna text her for her birthday in a few weeks... will also try to meet her during winter break

Dont really feel sad or angry... Just gotta keep fighting !

Related >

>inb4 video doesent have color

it doesent need any!

Status
Not open for further replies.