• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Short Story Contest #6 - Survival Horror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I think i gona join too, even my grammer is horroble. And with that i have a question: Am I allowed to give my work to someone, who will fix my grammar mistakes, cause otherwise i think i cant join contest, for there would be extreme ammount of mistakes.

Well anyway, heres my start:

„Run!“ I said
2 weeks we had peace. There was no need to run and hide, cause like everybody knows, its impossible to fight with Them when you dont have proper equipment and nowadays it is very hard to get it. But here we were: no wepons, no food, no of nothing. So there was only one thing to do, run and hope that we will be faster then They are. Trust me when i say this: you don’t want to be captured. When They have you, They wont kill you immediately, no. At first They will start with torture, but not just any torture. For Them, it is just like an game, just like as we have football, basketball et cetra. For „game“ They need 13 humans. There is also 5 judges, who will notify the winner. Rules are simple: who comes up with best way to make pain to us, is winner and because They have played this „game“ over 300 years with us, so be sure to trust me, they are good at it.
. . .

comments plz, cause im new in writing.

There is a LOT of grammar mistakes like "But here we were: no wepons, no food, no of nothing." its weapons and the "But here we were" should be "But here we ARE". Plus you should place the "no of nothing to be like "But here we are: no weapons and no food. Practically, we got nothing."
And stop repeating the words They and Them with capitol letters. It makes it boring like the person saying doesn't know what the heck it is.(if he really don't know then its ok.)

Level 14
Aboard a Ride to Hell
Prologue:
- - - - - - - - - -
It was the year 2379, I was selected to be one of the four thousand people living on the spaceship Liberator to begin colonization of Xenio II. I am scientist which will lead the project of establishing the terraforming device. What I heard of Xenio II is that its a roughly the same size as Earth and is possibly more abundant with minerals and ores. But the problem is that its atmosphere is weak and thin, but that's what the terraforming device is for right?
About three and a half years later were almost there when the Cyrens started to infect the population and this is what happened. The Cyrens are an alien parasite that take over a host in a very short amount of time. The Cyrens changes the hosts mind and body into a mindless killing machine, although the turned hosts do resemble them old selves. Many of the hosts actually just look like humans but with claws made to shred flesh or maybe even an extra limbs. I call the Cyrens Hosts 'Beasts' due to there personality and fighting style.
- - - - - - - - - -
As I strode down the dark corridor with flashing broken lights and bloody dead bodies spread across the floor, I try not to trip on the arms or I will alert the things that did this to these people. The corridor seems to go on forever... The beast’s roars in the neighboring corridors echo to my ears, it is mixed with the screams of the dying people who have fallen prey to them. My leg pulses with pain as the roars echo back and forth through the corridor. But I'm alive and surviving and I am grateful for that. I lean down to one of the dead bodies, I hold onto the one of the rails that is attached to the corridor wall, I cover myself with the blood of the dead to mask my scent. The smell of the blood clogs my nostrils and hopefully the beasts as well. I stand up and look down the corridor and I see a metal door with a small console screen beside it.

I walk at a slow pace to the console again not trying to trip on one of the arms or legs of the bodies that lay across the floor. I finally reach it and I am in luck, it isn’t broken. It blurts a message onto the screen saying ‘Name: >>’. It then pops out a keyboard and I start to type ‘Eric Noven’. Its screen begins to flicker slightly as it searches its databanks. The text disappears but is replaced by a different message ‘Password: >>’, I begin to enter ‘00EAF82’. It flickers again, it processing the data to see if I had entered the wrong password. It takes awhile and the beasts begin to roar again, the console soon displays ‘Password Correct’ and the metal door opens. Inside is a small room, I bring out my Locator device, it displays ‘Elevator 82A’.

I walk inside and I see a list of buttons named 'Level 1: Docking Bay, Level 2: Lab 1~7, Level 3: Command Deck, Level 4: Solar Array and Power station and Computer Hardware'. I thought about what I could do to survive. I could go to the Docking Bay and use one of the ships to fly back to Earth but I would risk being the Cyrens with me. I could then go to the science Labs to clear myself to do that but then the ship would land on Xenio II and send the all clear signal so Earth would send the second ship and that would give the Cyrens more people to infect. I must go to the command deck first then to send this ship on a different course. So after a long time thinking I press the button that is labeled Command Deck.

The doors shut and the Elevator starts to move. I search around and find a Automatic Neutron Pulse Rifle Model 0.82A encased inside a glassium case. Glassium is a stronger form of glass. It has a control panel on the side, I type in my name and password, it then pops up with an error saying 'Error: Unauthorized Access'. I decide to hit the control panel, its front plate becomes loose so I hit it again and the front plate falls off exposing the wires. 'Connect the red one to the green... The blue to the circuit and the purple to black' I mumble to myself. The glassium case opens allowing me to grab the weapon.

About a few seconds later the elevator stops and the doors open. I soon see that the command deck is crawling with the beasts. They soon notice me and they start to charge and so I begin to open fire. Neutron lasers hit them piercing their skin and utterly vaporizing them. Though I may have alerted some others hanging around on the deck. I see a large room containing a good amount of control Interface modules and Status Monitors.

What do you guys think?
Ya Will. I was in the middle of posting this when you posted that.
Woo 3x Edit on this one post. Added some more info
Make that 5x Edit. Added some info on the beasts.

Last edited:
Level 7
@ CeDil

Thanks for comment.

@ neo_child

Yea i know that there are a lot of grammar mistakes, but thanks for pointing out some.
And the "They" thing is supposed to be like that( but yea at somepoint i found it should be just they without capital letter, cause it dosent make sense in the sentese.)
Very short backround info would be like an typical alien invasion on Earth. But why i use They ? It is supposed to be a name. Thats because in the story, the character, have very less information about them, so they dont know how to call then, so humans name then They.

And i would be very happy if someone could asnwer my question: May i use someone who will correct my grammar mistakes?

But now some comments about other works

@ indomitable1319
I love the story line, but atm it seems like an Dream horror or something like that, but not an survival horror. But im sure you make it survuval, when story goes on.

@ Arcisal
Interesting begining, gona wait for next wip before commenting, cause i dont know what to comment xD.

@ Crazed_seal2
Nice theme i have to say and i like how you describe everything. Sometimes descriptions are boring, but you have made them interesting.

@ CeDil
Good story line, but atm i even cant imagine how your gona make it survival horror. It would make good adventure story.

Try to comment other storys later if i have time.

Level 7
Sry for double posting, but my last post was pretty long and i didint want to make it any longer.

So another WIP:

„Run!“ I said
2 weeks we had peace. There was no need to run and hide, cause like everybody knows, its impossible to fight with Them when you dont have proper equipment and nowadays it is very hard to get it. But here we are: no weapons, no food, practically, we got nothing . So there was only one thing to do, run and hope that we will be faster then They are. Trust me when i say this: you don’t want to be captured. When They have you, they wont kill you immediately, no. At first They will start with torture, but not just any torture. For those beasts, it is just like an game, just like as we have football, basketball et cetra. For „game“ They need 13 humans. There is also 5 judges, who will notify the winner. Rules are simple: who comes up with best way to make pain to us, is winner and because They have played this „game“ over 300 years with us, so be sure to trust me, they are good at it.
„I can’t go on, I’m too tired.“ Whined Ben
„You know best, stay here and go to the „games“, if you want.“
„NO, I will rather die, before going there!“
„That can be arranged .“ I said calmly. Our running speed slowed down. Silence was everywhere. No bird were singing, but that was logical, because there wasn’t any of them left, here in Europe. You can only find them in Australia now.
„Lets sit down, cause it dosen’t help if we keep running, while we are halfdead. Ben suggested. We sat down infront of the shop, what was used to call „Happy ending“. Ironic, isn’t it? Ben went inside to check, if there are any food supplies. I stayed outside, cause there was no point to go inside. You wouldn’t have any where to escape, when They would find us. Their hunting system is in wolfpack style. They killed most in Europe, when those monsters came to planet Earth. They literaly surrounded Europe with their army. I still remember, when I first met them.
It was five years ago, when I was still in army. Me and my division was sent to an scout mission. Enviorment there was an abandoned village. We entered there with no resistance, what was an surprise, because there were supposed to be an enemy outpost. Entered village, a very weird and disgusting stink attacked our noses. I’m gonna try to describe it to you. It was like an outside toilet in a very hot day, so smell there is stronger than usually. Now add slaughtered pig and smell of grass after it has rained. It was weird an appalling.
Our squad leader sent 2 of his men to check the houses. 20 seconds after that, we heard screaming and gunshots. Then suddenly window on the second floor broke and one of our men bodies flew out of window. But the flight path wasn’t like when you push or hit someone over the edge from somewhere high. No, at first it moved about 7-10 meters horizontally with ground and then started falling thru the force of gravity. No human being could do that. We gathered around the body. It was Bill, one of two men, who went in the house. But he didn’t look nothing like an human anymore. His skin was like it would have poured over with strong acid. On his clothes were many cut wounds, just like somebody would have made them with scalpel, only that the scalpel should have been in size of big kitchen knife. And he had that stink what we felt when we entered village.
“There, on the window!” yelled private to our leader, major Maple.

Level 14
Aboard a Ride to Hell
Prologue:
- - - - - - - - - -
It was the year 2379, I was selected to be one of the four thousand people living on the spaceship Liberator to begin colonization of Xenio II. I am scientist which will lead the project of establishing the terraforming device. What I heard of Xenio II is that its a roughly the same size as Earth and is possibly more abundant with minerals and ores. But the problem is that its atmosphere is weak and thin, but that's what the terraforming device is for right?
About three and a half years later were almost there when the Cyrens started to infect the population and this is what happened. The Cyrens are an alien parasite that take over a host in a very short amount of time. The Cyrens changes the hosts mind and body into a mindless killing machine, although the turned hosts do resemble them old selves. Many of the hosts actually just look like humans but with claws made to shred flesh or maybe even an extra limbs. I call the Cyrens Hosts 'Beasts' due to there personality and fighting style.
- - - - - - - - - -
As I strode down the dark corridor with flashing broken lights and bloody dead bodies spread across the floor, I try not to trip on the arms or I will alert the things that did this to these people. The corridor seems to go on forever... The beast’s roars in the neighboring corridors echo to my ears, it is mixed with the screams of the dying people who have fallen prey to them. My leg pulses with pain as the roars echo back and forth through the corridor. But I'm alive and surviving and I am grateful for that. I lean down to one of the dead bodies, I hold onto the one of the rails that is attached to the corridor wall, I cover myself with the blood of the dead to mask my scent. The smell of the blood clogs my nostrils and hopefully the beasts as well. I stand up and look down the corridor and I see a metal door with a small console screen beside it.

I walk at a slow pace to the console again not trying to trip on one of the arms or legs of the bodies that lay across the floor. I finally reach it and I am in luck, it isn’t broken. It blurts a message onto the screen saying ‘Name: >>’. It then pops out a keyboard and I start to type ‘Eric Noven’. Its screen begins to flicker slightly as it searches its databanks. The text disappears but is replaced by a different message ‘Password: >>’, I begin to enter ‘00EAF82’. It flickers again, it processing the data to see if I had entered the wrong password. It takes awhile and the beasts begin to roar again, the console soon displays ‘Password Correct’ and the metal door opens. Inside is a small room, I bring out my Locator device, it displays ‘Elevator 82A’.

I walk inside and I see a list of buttons named 'Level 1: Docking Bay, Level 2: Lab 1~7, Level 3: Command Deck, Level 4: Solar Array and Power station and Computer Hardware'. I thought about what I could do to survive. I could go to the Docking Bay and use one of the ships to fly back to Earth but I would risk being the Cyrens with me. I could then go to the science Labs to clear myself to do that but then the ship would land on Xenio II and send the all clear signal so Earth would send the second ship and that would give the Cyrens more people to infect. I must go to the command deck first then to send this ship on a different course. So after a long time thinking I press the button that is labeled Command Deck.

The doors shut and the Elevator starts to move. I search around and find a Automatic Neutron Pulse Rifle Model 0.82A encased inside a glassium case. Glassium is a stronger form of glass. It has a control panel on the side, I type in my name and password, it then pops up with an error saying 'Error: Unauthorized Access'. I decide to hit the control panel, its front plate becomes loose so I hit it again and the front plate falls off exposing the wires. 'Connect the red one to the green... The blue to the circuit and the purple to black' I mumble to myself. The glassium case opens allowing me to grab the weapon.

About a few seconds later the elevator stops and the doors open. I soon see that the command deck is crawling with the beasts. They soon notice me and they start to charge and so I begin to open fire. Neutron lasers hit them piercing their skin and utterly vaporizing them. Though I may have alerted some others hanging around on the deck. I see a large room containing a good amount of control Interface modules and Status Monitors.
Soon noises of large footsteps fill my ears, something is coming this way. I duck down behind one of the control panels but I am still able to see what is coming. I can see it, its massive! It must be a new strain of Cyren! It starts to sniff as if it is trying to smell me. I'm lucky I covered myself with blood. It stops as if it has found something, It starts heading towards me and suddenly stops. It turns around and walks away if it hasn't found me. It then disappears down the corridor that is connect to this room.
I get up from the back of the control panel and then it returns if it knew I was hiding. It begins to charge at me, I pull the gun to my front and I start to fire at it. Most of the shots hits the armor plates on its shoulders and deflect right off it. It smacks anything in its path to get to me. I keep firing but then the gun jams.

Level 12
Last and final WiP. Don't want to reveal too much.

Get the hell outta there! They contaminated that area! Sound of static could be heard on my radio.

I didn't know what to do. Here I was, alive and well in a contaminated area. Why aren't I dead yet? Maybe the parasites haven't set in yet. I wouldn't know. I just wanted to get out alive.

What are you waiting for? Get out! The voice on the other side was bellowing now. I didn't know who it was, but I was too exhausted too care.

I felt an unusually cold chill down my spine. My skin started to get goosebumps and all of a sudden, my mind was clouded with melancholy thoughts of death. I was suddenly in despair, although over what it seems remains unknown to me, and I felt greatly encumbered by something. He was approaching.

I knew I had to act fast, but I stood there, rooted to the spot. Nothing could move me, nothing could bring back to my senses. My vision was distorted due to my rheumy eyes. I could faintly a person roaring over the walkie for me to leave, but my mind and my body were substantially separated from one another. I was spectral, in a metaphoric and literal sense.

And he came, the very figure of him, or it, I did not know. But the very sight of him caused my knees to buckle. Thoughts of hopelessness and despair entered my mind with such savagery that I barely had enough time to even try to block it out. His presence caused me to tremble.

His voice, a chilly hollow voice of emptiness, spoke to me. "I sensed the living once more in my domain. What could possibly entice your very being to gain entrance to this void of sadness and sorrow?" I detected a hint of curiosity in his voice.

I could not answer, not out of fear but out of paralysis. But I could see what he looked like. He was hovering above the ground, a long tattered grey robe hanging from his shoulders that gave him a more intimidating look. His face could not be seen, covered by a hood that matched his robe and cast a shadow over his face. But I knew that under the hood, all light was snuffed out, all hope was lost. He was Death, Death the Invincible, Death the Master.

Level 2
Note: This is an extract of my novel, Techdome*. Also, it's a spin-off called 'the techdome horror**'

The Techdome horror

A nice day in a nice week in a nice month in a nice world, I was gazing at the dome floating. Really stupid, seeing that dome floating there. It's always the dome. The unknown dome. I felt there is some kind of magic in it. Some magic. After work, I gaze at the dome. Dreamingly. It seems to hypnotize me. Someone told me that it is a land, forever unexplored. Every adventurer who went there have been sucked down. They never return. No boat can go there. Ever. Sometimes I caught a bright glimpse of a ray of light. It's magic. Like, God's glory. Really. Very bright. Sometimes I see a man coming out. Sometimes I see girders. Sometimes, I see nothing. I am amazed. Until I discovered everything, about the evil in it. If only I have known that its main goal is to conquer the world. Then I'll flee.

---WORK IN PROGRESS---

*unpublished, you are VERY lucky to see this.
**I'm considering whether to place this in the novel.

Last edited:
Level 4
@The_Olorin.
Use Microsoft Words to check your spelling, word count and maybe your sentence type cause it would take me forever to correct THAT part......

Level 27
Another Micro-WIP from me.

I crouch next to the man and slowly begin pulling him out of the debris.
He coughs, and spits up a bit of blood on my shirt.
“What happened? Can you talk?” I ask him, checking him for wounds.
Nothing appears to be broken, but he's got several open wounds in his back.
Suddenly his face twists into a grimace of horror, looking at something behind me.
I spin around, prepared for whatever he is looking at and…
I find the only thing I was not prepared for: Nothing at all.
I turn around again to get some answers, and find that he too is gone.
The only proof left of his existence is the blood on my shirt.
Somewhere in a tunnel close by The Sounds start again.
Confused and covered in blood I get up and start running.

Level 28
A lil WIP from me.
The golden light of the rising sun gave the path a slight orange shade. I kept to the left, so that I could feel the kind warmth on my cheek. Those moments were the best. Ever since my tenth birthday I was allowed into the forest in the morning, and for two years had I been taking a walk every day. I usually brought back a few mushrooms or berries in a pouch, and Mother would serve them for breakfast. When I woke up that one morning, I had no idea that forest-walk would be my last.

I looked up at the sun, or at least the little I could see of it above the treetops. The moment would have been perfect if it hadn't been ruined by a clicking sound. Suddenly a deer came jumping out from among the trees and shrubs. It stopped, stared at me, turned its head and ran off into the forest again. I rarely witnessed such a fearful behaviour from animals. They were very calm by nature. Suddenly a deer came jumping out from among the trees and shrubs. It stopped, stared at me, turned its head and ran off into the forest again. A strange feeling washed over me. I was sure I had seen that happen before, but it hadn't happened at all. The sun had risen very high, it was midday. Time was moving fast. I turned around and walked towards home. The clicking noise had increased its rate. The sun was setting and the noise went on even faster. I hurried up until I realized it was dark. The sun had set. I couldn't move. The clicking was still sounding, but a lot slower now. In front of me, a cloaked being was hovering towards me.

I started again. A new story.
The Diary of Jesus
Tuesday 10th of July
I decided to write a diary, so if anyone survives the shit that were in, they can have some record of things. It's good to write again. Never had time to do so, but writing seems to give me comfort. Something you don't have much of in this world.
It has been 15 days now, holed up in here. The food's been running out.
Barricading this house was hard work. Took the whole day just to board up the windows, and sort everything out. I even left my possesions outside, luckily there seemed to be no looters around.
When it happened, everyone seemed to know what to do. Just shoot the damned things in the head.
At the start, chaos from people killed more than the actual zombies. Problem was, zombies didnt need to "bite" you or harm you in anyway, the disease was air-borne.
The "dead" did not stay dead. Before people could dispose of the bodies, they were already rising creating more havoc in the cities.
Another thing that people thought was that they rot and die off. When people thought they all died, the zombies got a feast served up on a silver platter.
Well, that was a year ago. Some of the hopeful thought the army would come and rescue them. Jarheads are trained to kill other soldiers. This was a job for the scientists. Not much help when they didnt know what they were dealing with.
I have to get out of this place, or I'll starve to death.
I woke up early, I couldn't sleep anyway. I got rid of the back door boarding, and it was hard work, especially because I'm hungry. Luckily, my wagon (which was a converted trolley) was still there, just tipped over. More hard work.
The sun shone brightly today. That was a good thing, as you could see things far away, which could not have been noticed during a fog, for example.
I went to get my other things from the house. A length of metal pipe, a pistol with about 4 rounds left, some clothes, bottles of water and a picture frame, with a smiling family. I didn't really know my family, except for this photo, so it was very dear to me.
When I came to put the items into the trolley, I saw one.
It was looking around the bottom floor, and was going around the living room.
"Crap" I thought.
Then it looked at me.
I dropped my things, and ran up. The beast came running up as well, but faster.
I stood my ground at the top of the stairs. I pulled out the stair railing to use as a makeshift weapon.
"Die you-"
The monster was extremely powerful and punched me in the chest. I fell down, and my chest was aching. I could feel the blood rushing up the bruise.
The zombie put his hands together, and was about to crush me. The final blow.
I quickly kicked it on the knee, making it fall towards me.
I lifted up the railing in front of me.
The sound of wood piercing the chest was heard.

I'm not really asking for criticism right now. I just posted that to show that I started a new story.

Level 28
Thrikodus, your pace is well balanced at first, but you begin to accelerate the pace, slow down, describe feelings and events, culminate in a slightly more dramatic arrival for the cloaked figure, right now its too sudden to have much impact.

And there's a good reason to the acceleration. I might as well explain right away. The cloaked being is accelerating the flow of time for the main person. That's why the story is so accelerated in that part.
The boy just went out on a morning walk in the forest and before he's even halfway back it's midnight again.

Level 16
YAY! i finally got the urge to type something!!!
I woke up all dizzy and nauseus, i stared at nothing for five minutes now,

till i realized i was on unfamiliar place, i stood up in a room, saw things very hideous,it

was not normal. I remembered i was on the horse with my other comrades, we got lost

on a forest, Till i woke up here.The eerie cold air swirls on my shoulder, my body, still

hurts.
I walked around the room to investigate. One thing i'm shocked to was a human skull

on an old table with it's spine still intact,looks liked it was ripped off by a giant hand, still

fresh.

Clearly it was a bedroom used by monsters, the room was built from stone(maybe i

was in a castle). I lit up a torch, and went outside the dark hallways... more grotesque

things are lying... i looked at my right and saw this little child, about the age of five,

beheaded, looks like it was bitten of by the creatures i hope not to see... five minutes

of walking around and i came back from where i was, this time, more blood was

present, looks like someone, or something came by recently. lucky i didn't encounter

it.
i've been stripped off my armor and weapons, all i had was this torch...

I Heard some moans and groaning sounds, sounds familiar, "What the... Daniel!" i

thought. With my right leg still numb, i ran to the source of the sound, i peeked from

the door, smelled rotten. there i saw my brother, held up with one hand by this giant

grotesque from what seemed to be human before.
I was about to run up to him but it's all too late, his head was bitten off and was torn

apart limb from limb. The Giant seemed like it's just picking flowers. i was shocked and

whitened out from the nightmarish event that happened. I ran as fast as i can, finding

anything that would seem daylight.
Sadly found none.
after 10 minutes of running i felt this wind, "Wind?" i whispered, i followed to where the

direction the wind blew. "At last!" the door to the outside world! it was midnight after all.

I heard crying sounds. I was just about to ignore it till something came up to me. my

lover, Aena. I remembered she was with us too! i didn't think twice,i ran to my left and

came across a hallway, the sounds getting louder. My feet was okay now so i could

run faster. There, i saw her on the Guillotine,used for beheading elephants, with the

Cauldron prepared to catch her head. Another Giant standing beside her, i knew it

was the other giant because of it's bluish skin...

Level 20
And there's a good reason to the acceleration. I might as well explain right away. The cloaked being is accelerating the flow of time for the main person. That's why the story is so accelerated in that part.
The boy just went out on a morning walk in the forest and before he's even halfway back it's midnight again.

Well that should be obvious to the reader just tweak it a tad ;)

Late in the contest, but I came up with something.

"Peter, confirming unknown position, over?"
"Peter, confirming unknown position, do you copy?"
"Is anyone there?"

That was a desperate call from my walkie talkie two weeks ago. I am Peter Adams, an active climber, who seeks the beauties of nature. My team was split up by a heavy avalanche that was coming on us with a threatening roar. The cold is bone breaking, I can barely remember what happened. 14.000 feet above the ground and silence became my new partner.

I am trembling before the mountains' wind, which echoes illusionary voices in my ears. My hopes are hanging over a thread and the intense white of the snow fogs my perception. It's those stories we hear in the news about lost climbers who engage themselves in life-time experiences; I never had the chance to think how it feels, being lost in the middle of nowhere, but time overhauled me. Now, I have the leading role in those stories. If I am supposed to live, fate can tell.

Mentally and physically maimed, the only sound that's heard in a radius of thousands of miles is myself, who's struggling to stand up and seek for my comrades. That sounds like a stout venture, yet the guilts, for being careless, fill me up with a portion of energy, enough to stand up and take the first step. My boots were dipped into the snow and I caught myself staring at my own tracks. They were the only sign of alteration in that virgin location, where no other foot stood on. The snowflakes were cooling my emotions, in a time that I could do nothing else but cry. Armed with a bit of courage, I started enveloping my fear and let my insticts and consciousness guide me, so that no sign of human life would be left out of my sight.

I focused on any trails of humans being dragged down the mountain, but the snow around me is untouched, a velvet shroud of vast absence. I turned my attetion up to the sky, trying to see faintly through the snow waves, that were clustering me. There were scarcely any sun rays to ignite my hopes. "HELP ME!", I cried out with my arms wide open, as if I was embracing any type of human call. The mountains hushed my squall, reminding me that I was all alone.By that time, the first tear is moistening my skin and the chances of survival were imprisoned within the boundaries of my fantasy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.