- Nov 18, 2008
Contestants must create a story about an individual or a group of individuals who are dealing with supernatural phenomenons and other-worldly horrors. The story must be written from the perspective of one of the survivors.
- The entry must be at least 2000 words, and may reach a maximum of 10,000 words.
- The entry must be written in the first-person.
- Absolutely no plagarism.
- All entries must be written in fluent English, illegible entries will be disqualified.
- The entry must abide by the theme.
- Do not take up half of the entry describing the creatures the survivors are fleeing from.
- First Place: 30 reputation points and your entry on the award icon
- Second Place: 20 reputation points and an award icon
- Third Place: 10 reputation points and an award icon
|How well were the characters presented? Were their motives and actions clear and logical according to their psyche?||/25 Points|
|Did the story flow along smoothly without any part feeling rushed or empty?||/25 Points|
|Were any of the events exciting or heart-pounding? How well was the story presented?||/25 Points|
|Did the story fit the overall theme?||/25 Points|
- 75 % of the winner shall be determined by the contest's appointed judge(s).
- 25 % of the winner shall be determined by the results of a public poll.
- The contest shall begin on the day after Contest #5 ends. and conclude on a later date, GMT