- Jun 2, 2009
Great War Stories
Story must be between 1000 and 5000 words.
There is no real theme, it can be someone telling the story, or the story of the war itself.
- Stories must be related to a war that you have either made up, or have made from looking at a battle in the lore of any game or war..
- Stories must be between 1000 and 5000 words, exceptions may be made upon Judges consent.
- All work must be written by you, no plagiarism. This causes an instant disqualification.
- Entries must be English, you may have characters in your story speaking a different tongue of English.
- Must have one WIP 2 weeks after start of competition to prove it is your work.
- First Place: 40 reputation points and your entry on an award icon
- Second Place: 30 reputation points and an award icon
- Third Place: 15 reputation points and an award icon
|How well did you make the plot? Was it easily followed? Did it make sense?||/10 Points|
|How creative were your characters? Did you use them regularly?||/10 Points|
|How well made was the structure of the story? Did you keep the flow going?||/10 Points|
|How well did you transition between scenes? Were there major jumps where you could not follow? Was it interesting and attention keeping?||/10 Points|
|Theme||What was the story based on? Was it interesting? Did you stick to what you picked?||/10 Points|
- 75% of the winner shall be determined by the contest's appointed judge(s).
- 25% of the winner shall be determined by the results of a public poll.
- If you would like to enter, please make a post in this thread.
- The contest shall begin on April 20th and conclude on 11:59, 1st June 2010, GMT