• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Short Story Contest #6 - Survival Horror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Are you both kidding me? I asked Py a week ago when a poll thread would be created. He told me if I wanted it done, I'd had to do it myself, so I did. When I was done, I notified Py on chat that I created it. He doesn't reply and now a 2nd contest poll thread is created while I posted multiple times in this thread that I already made 1. What's the point of making poll threads if nothing is done with them?

Level 20
Guys, whose fault this is i dont know, but...
Wait, i do know. But i wont frickin say as this is an attempt at preventing a sprouting conflict. :p
Let's just get on with it, okay? I'm pretty sure Pyr is aware of everything now.

...What? The? :eekani:
You may as well not of posted -.-
You kinda like... said you do but don't but do but won't say cuz you don't want to spark conflict, yet you suggest the possibility of conflict and cause twif to say that and you probably think it's my fault or what!? :vw_wtf:

My head hurts.

Level 27
Structure of my Posts:
[Alot of shit to justify stuff, state my standpoint on the issue or confirm my neutrality]

[The part of the post that actually says something]

[More shit]

My mother's job is to argue with people all day and my dad's an overthinker.
My whole family is full of people who have all kinds of political views and it's all one big web of divorces.
Everyone argues with everyone all the time, and everyone's fine with that so we get along incredibly well.
It's in my blood. What can i do? ;)

Level 4
Ok lets settle this once and for all. The post is going up and who is making it? For now I think Grey Nightmare should set the poll because well.... Avator you never told us (I think) so maybe we should post on Grey Nightmare's poll thread??

Level 20
Doesn't bother me in the slightest whose poll we use, although thinking about - Your probably best using mine after all purely because I'm not a contestant.
But by all means... I don't think their is inherent disadvantage to using either one over the other :)

I give up with the staff though, so good luck to whoever is gonna nudge them into making it official.

Status
Not open for further replies.