• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shards of Humanity - RP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
OOC: Back from the mountains!

IC:
"Krukov, ey? Well, I just happen to have a few contacts..." The barkeep filled the mug. "...They might know about it. Information at a price of course. If you pay, I'll get you the information, guaranteed." His voice was friendly. The bartender seemed a nice person from what you've observed so far.

Level 25
OOC
How much Mark would a normal person like me have? ^^
I'll updated this post as soon as I know! :)

Oh shit, I was waiting for "500-750 in total" xD

IC
I opened my wallet.
"Ah, let's see... Here, take 250, for good beer and by the way, give me one more, please!" I said, still with my lightsome smile.

OOC
I'm off to bed soon!

Level 19
OOC: I believe around 800-1400 in cash, and at least 5000 electronically. And around 20 000 on your bank account.

IC:
"Thanks, you'll get your info as soon as possible, in your room. Now, have another beer." He said and handed it over. He seemed truly happy to have someone to chat with. "Not too many talkative guys around here..." He said.

Level 14
OOC: Sorry my comp what blocking this site for some reason.

Khas was looking at the gun he picked up earlier. He claimed it for hims self.

Level 19
OOC: I need a co-DM, any volunteers?

IC:

As you opened the door to your room, three guys sat in the room. One of them stood up, then said. "Alexei, Alexei Dolonov! We're here about the Krukov Installation!"

---

"I don't know really... I don't like this, definately..." Hank said, then looked around anxiously. It felt like the walls were full of dangers just waiting to ambush you.

Level 3
IC
"Tom Zeder was just sitting down at his desk to drink his wine in peace. when the high priest sent a messager to summon Tom to a meeting."
"gods damnit, I was about to get confy",tom mumored to himself."
'When tom arrived at the office of the highpriest of settlemnt 5. 'our yes our inquisitor has come to me'
"what is it that you need highpriest" tom replyed in a irrated manner."

OOC(take it form here xD

Last edited:
Level 19
"And one hell of a job too." Hank muttered. "You've got a pretty sharp aim lad. Oh, well, let's go." He started to walk again. Jake stood there, rubbing his neck, then followed.

OOC: Leaving tomorrow, Fussiler1 will DM until I get back.

Last edited:
Level 25
IC
Still rather stupefied, I sit down with the rest of the guys and start explaining how the robot had attacked me, how I'd hacked its memory core and just found this 'name'.
"All I want to know is who sent that God damn robot… And I would really like to know what it was looking for in my apartment." I said and sighed deeply.
OOC
I guess you could DM this Fussiler, but I’m not sure what Gyro had in mind for me :p

Last edited:
Level 19
IC
"Tom Zeder was just sitting down at his desk to drink his wine in peace. when the high priest sent a messager to summon Tom to a meeting."
"gods damnit, I was about to get confy",tom mumored to himself."
'When tom arrived at the office of the highpriest of settlemnt 5. 'our yes our inquisitor has come to me'
"what is it that you need highpriest" tom replyed in a irrated manner."

OOC(take it form here xD

''We need you to go on a mission.. we have received a strange signal from the Badlands, we need an inquisitor to go and visit the place.. this can be -very- important to the OTE.'' he reacted to Tom Zeder, giving him a map with the exact location.

Level 19
''Mining.. machines?'' he asked, frowning.
''Rumour has gone around that the Krukov Installation is lately busy with mining some strange material.. chance is that they want to construct your mining machines for their own uses.'' he said, thinking out loud.

Level 25
IC
Hmm... I wonder why and how they've found out about my invetions... I mumbled. "Of course, some of them are way better than the current machines on the market, but..." I stopped right here, giving it a thought, then it suddenly hit me "Wait, wait..! Just a few months ago, I figured out a way to strengthen drills in a reasonable way..!" I said somewhat proudly.

OOC
Let's just say that there was ways to strengthen drills before, but it wasn't cheap! :p

Level 3
IC
Tom:" i will get right on that father" Tom then Walk out of the room and grabs his Stuff. after he got pack he then Put his stuff in the side compartments of his hover bike.
Then he begain to wodner what was comeing form this strange signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.