• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shards of Humanity - RP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
OOC: oO was it? ooh yes now i see. well NVM then

Eric sighs "fine... Eve can you turn up the power?"

Level 19
OOC: Oh, sorry for the absence. Lets just say the Cake was not a lie this time.

IC: The air grows thinner, and Hank activates the life-support gear on his armor. "I don't like this..." He muttered under his breath. Jake produced a button on his wrist, and his clothes changed, revealing a Vac-suit, he donned the breathing equipment. "Smart-clothing... always something to have in a scavenger's arsenal." He added.

Level 25
OOC
That makes my post rather silly.
He/she/it sounded more mystic than a "clichee-type robot"! ;D

IC
"Wanna play, ehy?! Then bring it on!"
I had my PCR in a weapon-case in my bedroom, so I began to run towards the bedroom, as I couldn't beat a robot with a simple Utility Tool.

OOC
Dunno if I should stop there, or just get my gun now xD
The robot could shot me while I'm getting and etc.

Level 25
IC
I rush over to the fallen robot.
"Now, lets see who sent you!"
I open the robot and search for what ever storage device or memory chip that I can find.
"Aaaha! There we go, a not that bad memory chip!" I said as I smiled for myself.

I let my SLS scan the chip and my AI tries to translate the information.

OOC
The choice is yours D:

By the way, my current AI is very simple, almost like a VI.

Sidenote
I'll be "half-AFK" now, movie-time! ;D

Level 19
OOC: Very few AIs around really, and none are as advanced as SoL's. Eve is a Seed AI, an AI that can develop itself. Most AIs are nothing but advanced computer systems.

IC:
...Chip ID Tracked...
...Krukov Installation...
...Robotics Bay 7D...
...coordinates unknown...

Level 19
The Cab driver nodded, then sped off towards the outskirts of the city. You came to a rather shabby-looking motel, that kind of place who attract the more shady guys.

---

Hank waved for them to move on, and Jake stepped through the door. "Woha! I did not expect this!" Jake said loudly, and Hank followed through the door.

Level 19
OOC: Will be gone for at least five hours, leaving in 30 mins.

IC:
You entered a hallway going downwards, it was circular as the corridor before, and corpses littered the floor. It did not smell, but the corpses looked badly decomposed. What looked like a robotic Rotweiler, walked around 15 metres ahead.

EDIT:
OOC: Gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.