• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shards of Humanity - RP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
135376-albums2589-picture31117.png

This is the rp-thread. Here we do the actual roleplay. Any new stuff goes in the Construction Thread, as do questions.

Please adhere to the Unwritten Rp Rules, and remember, I, the DM has the final say. Also I will not tolerate any god-modding what-so-ever.
I will do hidden rolls for deciding the outcome of your actions, doing it much in the same way as in the Legacy of Legends Rp.
An Example:
Player: I aim my rifle at that guy and pull the trigger
*Dm Rolls*
DM: Your weapon malfunctioned and exploded in your face, luckily, your helmet protected you from the blast, you're gonna need a new rifle though.
Please use the OOC/IC system.

Now all this might sound quite strict, but the most important rule of all is:
Have Fun and Enjoy Roleplaying :thumbs_up:

SoLmaster: Khad Mors
Fussiler1: Mithran
Phoonix: Eric Broad
Exoplasma: Acneatron
Arrowanna92: Gordon "Doc" Werner
INACTIVE: The World is Flat

Last edited:
I stand on the side of the street. Just looking at passersbye. DEAD! The thought echoed around in my head. They were looking for me, and they would find me. If my mechanical frame could cry i would be doing so. I looked up and down the street. My Agumenter Reality overlay identifying everything i saw. I sighed. the mechanical voice filtel letting out a static hiss. i tried movinng my arm. i could fee my valves opening and closing. as hydraulic pressure filled part of my arm. someho i knew it to be tank AC-9-14. I let out a gasp of frustration and my ffist slammed into the lap post. i ran down the street in a huff.

Level 14
"Ok can you hack unto the OTE mainframe, agian? Use these words to find out anything." I pick up a unopened can.

Level 8
Eric leaned back against his Jeep lighting up a cigarette, he had no idea where he was and right now he couldn't care less. he was waiting for an informant to contact him, he had been waiting all day and grown tired of it... "this mission that guy is gonna call me for better be worth the waiting"

Level 14
"Send a A-1 letter to him, place: Settlement 5. Get my bike to the hanger and prepare it for travel." I get up and enter a room with my gear. Putting it on, I leave for the hanger.

Level 14
I see my bike, it's black and mine. "Thank you eve. Cloak the keep as a mountain. Time to ride." I get on and ride off to the job.

Level 8
Eric smokes up the rest of his cigarette and throws it on the ground waiting for the man to get off and say something.

Level 19
Two shaggy humans, each armed with a SR-16 and a large Ghauron sat in the room. Behind a table sat another Ghauron . He looked up and said: "Another one, eh? Yer also signing up for this can-head?"

"...yes sir..."

The man jumps of the bike then proceeds to ask for Eric's name.

Level 8
"if you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine" he says while taking another cigarette and lighting it.

Level 19
"Ya see, I've been looking for some eager souls like yerself to help me with a mission." The Ghauron said, his english dialect heavily accented.

"My name is of no concern. Jake, if you must know. I'm here to tell you the location of your informant." The man said, then lit a cigarette.

"...Bar northeast... coordinates transmitted to AI Binoculars..."

Level 19
"I picked up a wierd signal some days ago. Ailen you must know. It came from somewhere in the badlands, and signals from the badlands usually means loot for us scavengers. Interested in earning some easy cash?" The Ghauron continued.

The Barkeep Looked up, then proceeded to make the drinks.

Level 8
"Eric Broad, so where is this informant. I've been waiting all day, and i don't like waiting..." he looks rather irritated. he takes a drag from his cigarette.

Level 8
Eric gets in his Jeep and fires it up. "lets go" he yells out of his window as he throws his cigarette away.

Level 19
"That, depends on the outcome of the mission, but you'll get 600 bucks in advance. Sign here!" The Ghauron said, then grinned.
A man enters the room then says to the Ghauron: "Sir, the guy you contacted just arrived, shall I send him in?" "Tell him to enter." The Ghauron replied and the man walked out again.

A man comes over to Khad's table. "He is ready to see you know, follow me."

Last edited:
Level 14
My biker Disguise faded to show my black armor and helmet. "Ah, so this a coop mission. Now I need more info."

Level 19
"I've gathered these souls to help with our mission, friend, this can-head has yet to sign the papers though." The Ghauron behind the table pointed at the wierd-looking guy standing next to it. "Please, have a seat!"

"Damn right!" Jake yelled back and accelerated.

Level 14
"So, the Dark Entities project. Do you mind if I Enlighten those with us about it?" I sit down and have Eve do a study of those in the room.

Level 8
Eric to accelerated and he Raced past Jake to the village, after a few moments he pulls over and gets out waiting for Jake to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.