• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shards of Humanity - Futuristic Rp Construction/Info thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm going to Re-post my FINAL character soon. added some vehicles :p and if it's alright erm could you approve of a jeep i want to have xD
674_original.jpg

this is how it would look. it's basically an high tech hover Jeep. don't mind the weapons tough only look at the pic without the weapons. it IS armored tough and has shields but no weapons. my character would just use it to get around store his weapons in etc etc, the Jeep also has a computer installed with a database wich he can use to hack into government systems, gather information about his targets missions etc etc. is this OK? and further eh here is my FINAL sheet:

Name: Eric broad
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Physical Description: a medium sized man with black hair witch he wears in a pony tail, a tanned skin and a muscular build and has green eyes.
Traits: he has a Cybernetic arm, with communication device and his cloaking device installed IN it.
(not like Over sized super strength arm, just normal sized cybernetic arm witch is slightly stronger than his normal arm)
Gears:
PLSMG-8, RSR-14, SOSMG-1, C-114, hand-grenades, Monofilament Sword, Exo-Skeleton Body Armor, Smart-link Gear, Hi-Tech Utility Tool, Portable Cloaking Device. The Hover Jeep if it gets approved and a Hover board. (i know this are a LOT of things but he doesn't have thel on him all the time. it are just things he OWNS)
Bios: He keeps his past a secret since he isn't very proud of it.

Level 5
I made it that I will head toward the city Salaundar. I explained that I had to pass through the desert which you are currently ;).

Level 25
Oh damn... I've been at Metaltown (festival in Sweden).

I've read the most of the stuff, just need a few more minutes then I'll make my application.

Edit
14 Pages already o.o
I'm to lazy, I'll read some today and some tomorrow and join, well... Later.

Edit
Gather all the players at first post please :)

Edit
Application soon finished, just have to read the 15+ pages of story :>

Last edited:
Level 25
Name: Gordon "Doc" Werner
Physical Description: Quite muscular Caucasian male with ash-blond hair and brown eyes, typical slave-working engineer with tattered clothes. His lower left arm has been replaced with a cybernetic arm; it was lost in a merc battle.
Traits: Expert Engineer with cybernetic traits
Bios: Gordon grew up on the OTE ruled spaceship UESC Odin and was established in engineer school at an early age. He learnt quickly and had his “Vehicle Engineering Degree” at the age of 18. But during his teenage years he got in touch with the wrong crowd and days after he left Engineering School he joined an underground merc-band in UESC Odin. He began smuggling drugs and weapons, sabotaging enemy merc-bands vehicles and even murdered other mercs from time to time. Every now and then he ended up in merc-battles and here he gained a new nickname, “Doc”. The explanation for the nickname was simple; when Gordon’s mercs had finished an enemy war-band he would mutilate his enemy’s bodies with chainsaws and utility tools, therefore calling him “Demented Doctor” or just “Doc”. He kept on raising hell with his fellow merc-band until the day he lost his arm in a drug deal. He was suppose to make a simple deal with a respected client, but the deal was staged by an enemy merc-band and in the fire fight Gordon’s arm was slit off by an enemy chainsaw in a close-up fight. Weeks after the battle, his fellow mercs finally managed to repair his lost arm with a cybernetic enhancement and shortly after that he left his merc-band behind. A few years later, around his 25th year, he decided to leave the OTE. He was pissed that the High Priests managed to brainwash and control the whole population and force people to believe in their false gods. Now, ten years later he roams the streets of Neu-Berlin, constantly looking for jobs, the idea of joining a merc-band has recently returned and even the idea of joining a space program has come to his mind.
Gear: PCR with Chainsaw attachment, Composite Body Armor and High-Tec Utility Tool.

Level 5
I want to notify everyone that I will be absent tomorrow from 7:00 to 19:00-19:30(GMT+3)

I request that the RP will adapt a slower pace just for today as I cannot find any other solution or offer me a brief summary of what will have happened by the time I log in again ;).

Level 19
Name: Gordon "Doc" Werner
Physical Description: Quite muscular Caucasian male with ash-blond hair and brown eyes, typical slave-working engineer with tattered clothes. His lower left arm has been replaced with a cybernetic arm; it was lost in a merc battle.
Traits: Expert Engineer with cybernetic traits
Bios: Gordon grew up on the OTE ruled spaceship UESC Odin and was established in engineer school at an early age. He learnt quickly and had his “Vehicle Engineering Degree” at the age of 18. But during his teenage years he got in touch with the wrong crowd and days after he left Engineering School he joined an underground merc-band in UESC Odin. He began smuggling drugs and weapons, sabotaging enemy merc-bands vehicles and even murdered other mercs from time to time. Every now and then he ended up in merc-battles and here he gained a new nickname, “Doc”. The explanation for the nickname was simple; when Gordon’s mercs had finished an enemy war-band he would mutilate his enemy’s bodies with chainsaws and utility tools, therefore calling him “Demented Doctor” or just “Doc”. He kept on raising hell with his fellow merc-band until the day he lost his arm in a drug deal. He was suppose to make a simple deal with a respected client, but the deal was staged by an enemy merc-band and in the fire fight Gordon’s arm was slit off by an enemy chainsaw in a close-up fight. Weeks after the battle, his fellow mercs finally managed to repair his lost arm with a cybernetic enhancement and shortly after that he left his merc-band behind. A few years later, around his 25th year, he decided to leave the OTE. He was pissed that the High Priests managed to brainwash and control the whole population and force people to believe in their false gods. Now, ten years later he roams the streets of Neu-Berlin, constantly looking for jobs, the idea of joining a merc-band has recently returned and even the idea of joining a space program has come to his mind.
Gear: PCR with Chainsaw attachment, Composite Body Armor and High-Tec Utility Tool.

Looking good so far, interesting character. Please, read up and make an entry :thumbs_up:

Level 25

Episode I - The Artifact

Page 1-23
The Mercs:
Khad Mors, Eric Broad and Wilbur Shaxx are recruited for a mission.
Khad Mors, Eric Broad, Wilbur Shaxx and the NPC mercs are gathering and leaving for the desert.
They locate the transmiter and are able to enter the "ship/construction".
At the same time, Acneatron and Mithran are moving forwards the signal.
When the group enters the "ship/construction", Acneatron follows.

The ACU Marines and the Mystic Circle:
Meanwhile, Mithran is needed for a special mission.
The group starts scavageing and Acneatron stays behind, in the shadows and grabs whatever he can get his hands on.
The group enters a mysterious chamber where they locate a crypted terminal.
Both Eve and Eric try to decrypt the message, but are unable to do so.

The Meeting and ---:
A secreat door is located and opened.
Mithran arrivese and Jake greets the ACU Marines and allows them to enter the "ship/construction".
The two groups meet without any conflicts.
The Black Merc enters a tunnel of some sort.

So... What did I miss..?
BTW; this is my view of it, I'm not "forcing" any names or so, this is just how I imagine it! ;D

Level 25

135376-albums2589-picture31117.png

Shards of humanity features a solar system in which humans newly have settled. But as humanity always do,
conflicts have arisen already and war rages on the surface of the newly colonized planet.

This is the Construction thread, here we create our characters and comes with new additions and try to
flesh out the solar system. Currently, one is limited to the planet on which the humans landed,
since no nation have yet developed a space program.

Rules

The rules and guidelines are much the same as in the Unwritten RP Rules.

Pleace use the OOC/IC system. But lets keep that for the RP Thread and begin our Construction Thread Development.

Timeline

- 2021: Earth is severely overpopulated with close to 12 billion people.
- 2032: Cryosleep and Cold Fusion are discovered.
- 2033: New Particle Beam weaponry is invented, they are incorrectly nicknamed Laser weapons because of the resemblance to the fictional laser weapons of the seventies and eighties.
- 2036: Huge spaceships, each carrying 10 million humans in cryosleep, leave the Russian-Chinese spacedocks. Each ship has 50% female, 50% male population, all in near-perfect physical and medical condition and in ages between 20 and 30. The ships are powered by Fusion Rockets.
- 2127: One ship, UESC Odin, lands in a solar system known as Kerethica. The population slowly starts their awakening process.
- 2128: The first group of people to wake up names the planet Obola. They found the Obolan Theocratic Empire and quickly attain many followers to their highly religious regime.
- 2131: The OTE grows steadily, many settlements have been founded thanks to Robotic Construction Units, but its regime splinters.
- 2136:
A group of people founds an Idealist society of direct democracy and original communism, known as the Anarcho-Communistic Union, or the ACU. They attract people who are unhappy with the OTE to their cause.
- 2139: Another faction splinters from the OTE. The Neu Reich they call themselves and claim one of the OTE settlements as their own.
-2142: The ACU begins liberation of OTE settlements and plunge into war with the OTE.
- 2144: A society of aliens called the Ghauron is discovered on the planet, they live in a confederacy of several independent states and their society is highly based around trade and personal honor.
- 2148: The Neu Reich grow industrially and economically, and their trade relations with the Ghauron Confederacy flourishes.
- 2152: The Neu Reich begin a space program, being the only human nation with the resources to found such a program.
- 2154: The War between the OTE and ACU worsens. Our RP begins.

Races

Humans

The Humans came to the Kerethica system in a near-perfect Physical state, free from diseases and in good shape. Resembling their stone age counterparts in their physical shape and condition, the Humans today have incredible endurance and running capabilities. Inventions within Genetic engineering ensured that all humans sent from earth in 2036 have special genetic traits implanted to protect them from possible harsh environments and enhance their survivability.
[R]

Traits

[R]

141575-albums3291-picture31245.jpg

Toxin Filters
Improved liver, kidneys and biological filters in the lungs makes humans today immune to chemical and biological toxins such as spoiled food, cyanide and alcohol. It grants some protection against bacteria but not against radiation, acids and virus.

Enhanced Respiration
Improved lung efficiency and the oxygen-carrying capacity of blood makes humans able to live comfortably in environments with both high and low atmospheric pressure, and hold their breath for around 30 minutes while performing minimal activity, or 10 minutes while performing highly strenuous activity. It also further enhances their endurance.

Ghauron

The Ghauron are a quite muscular alien race with a slightly hunched appearance. Their anatomy would resemble that of the Earth's Gorilla. They have powerful jaws and two pair of eyes in their sloped head. They are natural predators, but live relative peace with each other in smaller tribes. Most of these tribes are united in a loose federation. They delight in hunting, and frequently engages in friendly fist-fights and grappling matches. They have a knack for trade and are brilliant appraisers, merchants and scavengers. They are much more cunning than their appearance would suggest.
[R]

Traits

[R]

Bite
The Ghauron can deliver powerful bite attacks with their powerful jaws, piercing through most materials softer than steel and able to rip a human head off its spine.
Extreme Strength - Your average Ghauron is much stronger than a human, capable of lifting around 1,7 - 2 tons overhead. But despite this, their endurance is slightly lower than the human’s because their muscles consume more energy.

Regeneration
If that was not enough, the Ghauron have evolved powerful regeneration capabilities, able to regenerate or regrow lost limbs. If a limb is cut off, the Ghauron can reattach it within 36 hours and it will reattach and regenerate in an hour. If this is not possible, a new limb will start to grow within a week's time and be completely regrown in another two weeks. Most, if not all wounds, will regenerate fast, and to kill a Ghauron, you have to hit vital organs such as their hearts and lungs, inflict so much damage it cannot regenerate fast enough (Thank god for automatic weaponry), use chemicals, toxins, explosives, damage the spine or simply chop its head off.

Extreme Strength
Your average Ghauron is much stronger than a human, capable of lifting around 1,7 - 2 tons overhead. But despite this, their endurance is slightly lower than the human’s because their muscles consumes more energy.

Factions

Obolan Theocratic Empire - OTE

Leaders: The High Priests
Capital: UESC Odin, population aprox 3.6 million
Army: The Holy Army

The Obolan Theocratic Empire is a nation ruled by an inner circle of high priests claiming that they have received visions from a god they call Chrulhum. Their impressive amount of evidence supporting this claim and their immense knowledge of the planet at the point of their awakening, naming the planet Obola, which is the same name the Ghauron use, have convinced several million people that they are right and that the "Light of Chrulhum" is the right path to walk. Law enforcement is quite strict, and the Inquisitors make sure that the Holy Laws of Chrulhum are uphold in all settlements. Their capital is the UESC Odin. The population is 3.6 million people.

Armies and Laws

The Holy Army

The Holy Army fights in the light and name of Chrulhum. They ensure safety and uphold the laws.

Accepted Troops: Marines, Sharpshooters, Holy Assassins and Inquisitors.

The Laws of Chrulhum

1. Honor the Enlightened: The High Priests speak with the voice of the almighty Chrulhum, obey them and serve them, and you shall be enlightened as they are.
2. Know your place: Your place in the society is important. The society depends on you for its functionality and for the Light to be uphold.
3. Do not take what is not yours: The Light and society have given you your place and your needs. Do not take what was not given to you by the Enlightened.

4. Embrace the Light: Be forever faithful in the Light and you shall be enlightened.
5. Spread the Light: Spread the light as it was given to you. Convert the non-believers to our cause.
6. Enforce the justice of the Light: The unfaithful shall be punished as the light demands.

The Anarcho-Communistic Union - ACU

Leaders: Marx’s Communistic Manifest
Capital: New Leningrad, population aprox 3.3 Million
Army: The Union Militia

The Anarcho-Communistic Union is a union of city states that together shares everything. Their government is built up around Marx’s Communistic Manifest, and so there are no rulers, only co-operators. The ACU does have Direct Democracy and something they call Collective Initiative. These are the cornerstones of the Union. Private Property has been abolished above Personal Possessions, everything else is shared. Economic Communism works out very well in the Union. There are very few laws, and they are there only to ensure that no people does not benefit from the society. Laws are watched over by volunteered Peacekeepers, whose main focus is conflict solving and justice. the bureaucratic systems are minimal, and everything works quite effective and fast. No one is unemployed, and does one find oneself unemployed, finding work is not hard at all. People who do not contribute to the common society will have to deal with the people. To ensure that no one threatens their paradise nation, a Union Militia of volunteers is present to protect liberty and peace. Their Capital is New Leningrad. The population is 3.3 Million People.

ACU can be described as "A social state in which there is no governing person or group of people, but each individual has absolute liberty (without the implication of disorder)." One of the definitions of anarchy.

Armies

The Union Militia

The Union Militia consists of volunteer warriors whose main task is to defend the liberty of the people. They are trained in guerrilla-warfare and have no official hierarchic structure. The experienced train the less experienced, and the brilliant tacticians and strategic minds do what they do best. Everyone finds their roles and area of expertise in the Militia, and benefit from a much wider selection of weaponry than the other armies. Every warrior in the Union Militia is referred to as a Marine.

Accepted Troops: All

The Neu Reich - NR

Leaders: Kaiser Wilhelm III
Capital: Neu Berlin, population aprox 4.1 million.
Army: The Neu Reich Reichsheer

The Neu Reich is the youngest, yet most prosperous of the human nations. They live in a society governed by Bismarck's realpolitikk, and are ruled by Kaiser Wilhelm III. They live in the vision of a new German Empire on Obola, and have grown to become a industrious and well organized state. Currently benefiting from a well developed and effective economy as well as good trade relations with the Ghauron Confederacy of Tribes and times of peace, the people of the Neu Reich live in prosperity. They can also live in safety thanks to the best organized and disciplined military on the planet. Their Capital is Neu Berlin. The Population is 4.1 million.

Armies

The Neu Reich Reichsheer

The NRR is the military forces of the Neu Reich. They are very well organized and well disciplined. They carry many of the same characteristics that made the Kaiserreichsheer a dominant military force in the 19th century, and are well trained and equipped.

Accepted Troops: Marines, Sharpshooters, Infiltrators, Spec Ops Units and Stormtroopers

The Ghauron Confederacy of Tribes - GCoT

Leaders: Conderate Council
Capital: Ghaushandar, population aprox 1.4 billion
Army: United Tribal Defencive Forces

Most of the Ghauron Tribes live united in a confederacy known as the Ghauron Confederacy of Tribes. Each of the member tribes share the benefits of free trade and united defence within the Confederacy, and every tribe have an equal say in the Conderate Council. Each tribe supply the Confederacy with Warriors to defend it and the tribes share the needs of the people, which means that Food is Free, exactly as it is in the ACU.

Armies

United Tribal Defencive Forces

The UTDF are the Ghauron equalient of a military. They are responsible for Law enforcement and protection of the GCoT territories. They are structured in tribal battalions which consist of 100 - 3000 armed warriors. A Warrior is armed with the weapon that "belong" to his body, meaning that they use the weapon they are most comfortable with, be it their body itself or their powerful Matter Rifles.

Accepted Troops: All

Systems

The Kerethica System

Info under Construction...

Planets

Obola

The Planet on which the humans landed. It is a planet slightly larger than earth, with a mostly warm climate. The planet has many savannahs and mountain ranges. Large oceans split the planet in three continents. The Humans landed in a rather large mountain valley close to some vast Badlands.

Locations

UESC Odin: The UESC Odin was the huge spacecraft in which the humans arrived. After it landed it converted into a stationary habitat for the humans to use as a main base. It features a Space Dock, Robotics Facility, Nanofabrication Units and living areas. It is now the Capital of the OTE.

New Leningrad: New Leningrad was the first settlement to revolt from the OTE rule. It is quite large, built with the help of RCUs and Nanofabrication Units. It is the capital of ACU.

Neu-Berlin: Neu-Berlin was built as the sixth human settlement. It is an industrial settlement in close proximity to the rich iron and coal mines found in a nearby mountain range. It is the capital of the Neu Reich.

Ghaushandar: Ghaushandar is an ancient city situated at the crossroads of to vast and important trade routes in the GCoT. Its name means the Desert Pearl and it is the Capital of the Ghauron.

Chrulhumburg: The second settlement built by the humans, Chrulhumburg is home to the Grand Cathedral of Chrulhum and the HQ of the Holy Army.
Fort Marx: Fort Marx is a former encampment of the Holy Army, now liberated by the ACU and used as the HQ of the Union Militia.

New Bismarck: New Bismarck is a mining town near Neu Berlin. The settlement was the fourth settlement to be built, and it revolted with Neu Berlin against the OTE to found the Neu Reich.

Salaundar: Salaundar is a Ghauron City wich lies along an ancient trade route. It is home to the notorious Scavenger Clans and a major base used by the UTDF.

Black Merc Keep: An ancient uninhabited native keep located in the badlands now used by Khad Mors as a hideout.

Map

A Quickly Sketched map of UESC Odin and its surroundings to give you guys an Idea of where on Obola we are
135376-albums2589-picture31195.jpg

Weapons, Armors and Vehicles

Ranged Weapons

LAR-7 Assault Rifle: The first human made Particle Beam Assault rifle. Supports all Underbarrel attachements.
PFP-14: Powerful pistol firing Flak rounds. Mostly used as a sidearm to counter light armor.
HAC-4: Extremely powerful belt or drum fed Auto-cannon with dual barrels. Requires Exo-Skeleton to operate safely.
APFG-2: Light Flame Thrower with small fuel cans instead of a large back-mounted fuelbarrel.
PLSMG-8: Small Particle Beam SMG. Favored among assassins.
G-9 40mm Grenade Launcher: Handheld semiautomatic grenade launcher.
RSR-14: Railgun Sniper, heavy but powerful.
AAS-5: Large and bulky 16g automatic shotgun, supports overbarrel attachments.
SR-16: Old but sturdy Assault Rifle still used by some mercenaries and scavengers.
MR-17: Ghauron matter rifle. Dangerous, deadly and way too large for a human. Can blast through most materials, but do only have semi-automatic fire.
AHG-4: Small, silly-looking SMG. Cheap and Reliable.
SOSMG-1: High-tech SMG with Microwave cannon attachment and integrated silencer. Supports scopes and smartlink-attachments.
PMG-8: Light Machine Gun using a bullpup configuration. Used mostly by military personell.
PLP-13: Small Particle Beam Pistol, the most common sidearm today.
PCR: Reliable, powerful and sturdy assault rifle, used by Neu-Reich military. Because of the stock and barrel positions, the recoil will pull the weapon downwards.
LSR-17: Bullpup assault rifle, has great accuracy but is prone to jam. Supports scopes and underbarrrel attachments.
CS-7: Powerful 12 gauge semiautomatic shotgun with unusual configurations such as a top-loaded ammunition feeder and smart-sensor systems.
C-114: Reliable and accurate marksman rifle featuring a telescoping stock and smart-sensor connected scope.
MP-17: Very small but lethal SMG with integrated red dot aim.
HTW-2: A very unusual weapon featuring a 20g shotgun with an integrated SMG. A weapon class of its own.
40mm Grenade Launcher Attachment: Under or overbarrel attachment that can fire many different kinds of grenades.
40mm Shotgun Attachment: Under or overbarrel attachment specially designed for CQC.
Handgrenades: Pull, throw, KaBOOOM.
Stick Bomb: Used by the Ghauron, this one does KaBOOOM to.

Sidenote
All ranged weapon except the Grenades, attachments and Flame Thrower supports Smartlink Systems.

Close-Combat Weapons

Combat Knife: Nanofabricated knife that never dulls.
Monofilament Sword: Nanofabricated Sword capable of cutting through steel and it never dulls.
Chainsaw Attachment: Can be attached to certain ranged weapons. The chain is driven by electromagnetic rails to allow for greater cutting power and less sound.
Shock Baton: Used by law enforcement, combines your police tazer with a baton to allow for more flexibility.
Energy Spear: Powerful electrified spear wielded by Ghaurons.

Armors and Gears

Composite Body Armor: Bodyarmor featuring composite ballistic armor plates and "Spidersilk" Armor layers. Comes with a heavy Neo-steel helmet with integrated Smartlink recievers and limited lifesupport systems.
Vac-Suit: Tight-fitting sealed suits for operating in space, comes with integrated lifesupport for around 10 hours safe operation in outer space.
Exo-Skeleton Body Armor: Strong exoskeleton body armors built in Neo-Steel, features full NBC protection. Gives the average human the durability of a light tank and the ablity of firing a HAC or equalient weapon with improved accuracy and less recoil. Comes with integrated Smartlink recievers.
Neo-Steel Ballistics Shield: Powerful Combat Shields to offer further protection to the user.

Peripherals

Smartlink Gear: Smartlink systems are a system of that consists of a sensor, located on a weapon and a transmitter-receiver located in a separate helmet or in an armor. The sensor detects where the weapon aims, how much ammo there is left, the amount of light, heat etc. then transmit these signals to the receiver, where it appears on a small HUD in front of the wearer's eyes, this includes a "crosshair" for aiming. In addition, the Smartlink system allows for swift access to the Internet Mesh via voice commands, and the ability to switch on night-vision or infra-red vision.
Hi-Tec Utility Tool: Handheld tool developed by the Hi-Tec Corporation. Can be used to repair almost anything, features a plasma cutter, knife, screwdrivers, different tools and nano-repair-bots.
Portable Cloaking Device: Expensive Wrist-mounted devices which cloak the wearer. A slight shimmer can be seen as the cloaking works like a chameleon effect and not total invisibility.

Vehicles

Eon-Tech Hoverbike: OTE manufactured hoverbike for civilian and military purposes.
Eon-Tech Hovercar: OTE manufactured hovercar for civilian transport.
G-Disc: Hovering disc used by the Ghauron for personal transport. Voice-commanded.
Grav-Board: Human made board made to mimic the G-Disc, not nearly as powerful or fast.
Hellrider Hoverbike: Hoverbike for the tough guys! Having the awesome custom-look on your hoverbike, feeling like the good old Harleys.
Hover Jeep: Hovering Military Vehicle produced by the New Bismarck Hover-Vehicle Manufacturer. Available for the civilian market.
Hover-Truck: Heavy-looking vehicles designed for heavy work, produced by NBHVM. Used by military and civilians alike.
Desert-Hauler: Large, thread-propelled vehicle used by the large scavenger clans.

Pictures – WARNING: Opens a big Window

135376-albums2589-picture26307.jpg
135376-albums2589-picture26340.jpg
135376-albums2589-picture26362.jpg
135376-albums2589-picture31104.jpg
135376-albums2589-picture31105.jpg
135376-albums2589-picture31106.jpg
135376-albums2589-picture31107.jpg
135376-albums2589-picture31108.jpg
135376-albums2589-picture31109.jpg
135376-albums2589-picture31110.jpg

674_original.jpg
Hoverbike_Final_Concept_by_ZackF.jpg

Eon-Tech Hoverbike
hoverbike01.jpg

Hellrider Hoverbike.

Character Sheet and Players

Name:
Race:
Physical Description:
Traits:
Bios:
Now I know this is pretty basic, but it is really all we need. The characters develop themselves as we play.

Active Roleplayers

SoLmaster as Khad Mors

Fussiler1 as Mithran

Phoonix as Eric Broad

Exoplasma as Acneatron

The World is Flat as Wilbur Shaxx

Arowanna92 as Gordon "Doc" Werner

Inactive Roleplayers

- - -

Something to remember

Currently, the Humans live only on Obola. No space programs have been completed,
and space travel is not available yet. In addition, there are quite few military vehicles in the war.
The war between OTE and ACU is fought mainly by infantry.
The reason for this is the time it takes to build up a functional economy,
then acquiring the necessary resources for building military equipment.
Most of these resources have been used to develop weaponry and gear, and not vehicles.

You are free to suggest other alien races living on at least two other planets in the Kerethecia System.
A system map will come soon.

Last edited:
Level 25
Wooohoo, double post! For a reason :>

Anyway, made a new first page thingy, I think it's easier to "look at".
Not forcing anyone to use it, however.

Edit
Forgot the pictures, adding them in a sec.

Edit
Fixed, but forgot players.

Edit
Players added under "Character Sheet and Players"

Still waiting for approval, by the way.

Last edited:
Level 3
Name:Nicholas John Hawkins 2nd
Race:Human
Physical Description:6.4, can bench up to 260 pounds, keeps good cardio.
Mental Description: thanks to a life in kryo he know pretty much nothing of today tech and tactics.(will adapt to fit the new tactics)
Traits:Toxin Filters
Bios:Kept Cyro until the next war started. He is currnetly liveng in Settlment #8.
of irish birth. rased in U.S.A left abord the UECS Odin.mother died by a single shoot to the head by a gangsta
Skills:Airdrops, Ground war, and tactics.
Armed with:MP-17/w Combat Knife bainet, PLP-13and finally PFP-14.
Armor:Composite Body Armor

Level 3
The reason he was in Cryo so long. He is a spec ops Obital Drop unit. he was never needed until the war broke out. when he waas awaken but the OTE he fought the ACU. that was until he found out baout there false gods. he deserted his Team that night. he was found in the great savannah but an ACU Scout team. now he lives in Settlment #8.
(that ok ?)

Level 3
I don't think you get it. He was awakend by OTE Leaders to help in the war. The poeple on earth who sent him with the Oden knew that War is a constant. And so this spec ops was chosen to Fight in the next war to happen. Scientest antiapated war. It was not planed

By the way im sorry for double posting xd.

Last edited:
Level 3
ok well im going to Do teh map than. When do you think you will ahve the full map of the planet? Also im goign to think up with some hting that might fit in with your rp. What is happening right now?

Level 3
ok. Thanks
Name: Tom Zeder
Race:Human
Physical Description: Physicaly fit. rather tall for a human.
Traits:Thinks out side the box. Never does what is supected of.
Bios:Never Been to the Land of GCoT. Never plans to go there. Belivies that the Gods are fake. Works as a inquisitor for the OTE for the pay.
Body Armor:CBA
Gear:Main gun:Sp-3 Pistol/w Holster. Second Weapon: Sr-16 on back Only for long Battles. Melee weapon: Monofilament Sword. three Hand genades and on Flashbang
Travel:Eon-Tech Hoverbike

Level 19
Now this is interesting ^^, How did he manage to become an inquisitor for the OTE when he thinks their gods are fake :eekani: They're like the most fanatic and zealous soldiers in the entire OTE (kind of self-explanatiory). I do not dissapprove, but I need a good reason to approve it. But I believe you can manage that :thumbs_up:

Level 3
Ok thanks.
He became a inqisitor by Acting as if he belives in the gods With a passtion like no other.
He Was once a Small time gun runner. Got Caught by OTE CivilForce (whatever you call it in the rp) They ofered jail Or Cleaning though Work. The easyest choice was made before the Civilworker was done speaking it. And thats how he began Work as a OTE Body guard for an old Inquisotor. The inquisitor Grow Form a boss to a friend within a few short weeks. They had destoryed three cultist groups Before.
A stray Laser blast from the shooting range hit him and almost killed him. he put in a recmondation of pureity and Strength in the feild of battle for Tom Zeder before he passed into the next world. So priest from the church Had him do a few test of Real Zealousness.

Level 2
Hey guys can i also have help create a new character i have a really cool idea.
Name: Vitaly Medvedev
Physical Description: Tall, muscular build, however also very agile and swift
Traits: Thinks before he acts, and is also very patient
Bios: Grew up in Russia during a severe Civil War (NOT in your Timeline) and was working as a "super" sniper for the Russian Federation Army
Body Armor: SMART Clothing with built-in Smartlink system
Gear: Ranged- C-114 Sniper rifle Melee-Monofilament sword
Travel: G-Disk

Thanks =)
Tell me how it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.