• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shards of Humanity - Futuristic Rp Construction/Info thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Eon bikes- Hover bikes that support ranged attachments. Made with eon tech. Human tech.

Eon Tanks- Hover tanks that were made with eon tech. Human tech.

G-disks- Native disks that hover and respond to the users commands.

Level 14
Yea they are a corp under the OTE as their primary manufacturer. They are mainly gear and land vehicles.

Eon Cars- Hover cars made for civil transport.

Level 14
Every one else has Obola Corp for gear and other things.

Hali vehicles- Old tech with wheels and some new engines, they are as good as eon tech.
War Vehicles have modification to make them more powerful.

Level 19
Oh, it was a suggestion. It did not sound like a suggestion, more like a command or order. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

But I have already mentioned Hi-Tec Corporation, and more are bound to exist. Only the Neu Reich has corporations as we know them on earth. ACU have a cooperative production centre, and the OTE utilizes the UESC Odin's nanofabricators to create their goods and gear. Eon-tech is alright though, might be the name of those operating the Nanofabricator's.

Level 8
oh its OK then :) adding it to gears. hmm i'm also gonna get some kind of space Jeep witch i use to transport all mah stuff eventually xD. still working on it tough :/

Level 14
Gannon blade-An ancient and unknown series powerful energy blades. Only a few have been found. The techology is being studied at Oden.

Level 14
It tech is that of the Cirjid. It works by using the "light" as the very power source and blade. So only "light" user can activate these blades.

Level 5
I AM!

Name: Acneatron
Race: Ghauron
Physical Description: Pretty much resembles an ordinary Ghauron apart from the fact that he has a large scar that covers much of his upper body.
Traits: A bit cunning, rash, stoic but sometimes corporative if he is intrigued.
Bios: He has been a scavenger for his whole lifetime and lives by selling most of the "treasury" he earns from it. He is revered for his monstrous strength that surpasses that of a common Ghauron, which has attracted the attention of the military but he declines their offers as it considers his job more joyful.

As for the humans, he shares a passive stance with them.

Gear: He doesn't need armor as he thinks it is something only weak have and his only weapons are his fists which can slam and form cracks on the ground.

Level 19
I AM!

Name: Acneatron
Race: Ghauron
Physical Description: Pretty much resembles an ordinary Ghauron apart from the fact that he has a large scar that covers much of his upper body.
Traits: A bit cunning, rash, stoic but sometimes corporative if he is intrigued.
Bios: He has been a scavenger for his whole lifetime and lives by selling most of the "treasury" he earns from it. He is revered for his monstrous strength that surpasses that of a common Ghauron, which has attracted the attention of the military but he declines their offers as it considers his job more joyful.

As for the humans, he shares a passive stance with them.

Gear: He doesn't need armor as he thinks it is something only weak have and his only weapons are his fists which can slam and form cracks on the ground.

Finally a Ghauron Character! Looking great pal, you've grasped the race-concept right away! Now, we've got an interesting character gallery here! One idealist marine, two loner mercenaries and a scavenger!

Level 14
Yours as well, :D. ANYWAY, Where is lord Taiion? I will find him.

Edit: Current Activity: Viewing Thread Shards of Humanity - Futuristic Rp Construction/Info thread.
I know your watching Flat.

Name: Wilbur Shaxx
Race: Robot
Physical Description: A complete singularity Merger of a human consiousness into a robotic frame. He is 6' 4'' tall, and runs off of a mix of industrial servo-motors and hydrostatic and hydralic systems. His two arms can each take a masscive varienty of attachemnts, as they are equipped with universal adapters that can either attach equipment to them, or completely integrate them into the arm. (singularity is projected to become a ral world technology in 45 years)
Traits: Bitter. Silent. Distant.
Bios: He hides his history well.
Gear: Whatever modifications he makes/finds. At the moment he has his basic suit, and a small plasma cutter (think zeal sword, but superheated gas) and a universal gripper.

Level 19
Name: Wilbur Shaxx
Race: Robot
Physical Description: A complete singularity Merger of a human consiousness into a robotic frame. He is 6' 4'' tall, and runs off of a mix of industrial servo-motors and hydrostatic and hydralic systems. His two arms can each take a masscive varienty of attachemnts, as they are equipped with universal adapters that can either attach equipment to them, or completely integrate them into the arm. (singularity is projected to become a ral world technology in 45 years)
Traits: Bitter. Silent. Distant.
Bios: He hides his history well.
Gear: Whatever modifications he makes/finds. At the moment he has his basic suit, and a small plasma cutter (think zeal sword, but superheated gas) and a universal gripper.

Seems alright, but please pm me with an explanation of your background, who your creators were and such stuff.

Now, I'll post an rp thread and make a map of the area surrounding the UESC Odin.

Status
Not open for further replies.