• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] shadow Falls

What camera and movement must it be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Oops sorry. Ill fix that.

Already more than 2MB!they grow up so fast....
Anyway I'm haveing a bit of a problem with triggers.can figure out how to do loop actions. So that's why its been going so slow.

Last edited:
Level 21
Marinxar...I know that name!it can't be.....

There will be a lot of DOTA spells in this map. Anyway if you see any cool looking jass,vjass or GUI spells,let me know.

Last edited:
Level 21
@kakuzu. Oh sorry I didn't see you post I was replying to razer!X. Everything I'd good,right now I'm improving the sea giant island. Ill add screenshot later tonight.

I've been working on the terrain and I've uploaded a screenshot to prove I'm not lying about the doodads.

Last edited:
Level 42
The assasin has 5 abilitys. 4 normal ones and 1 ultimate. Each normal ability has 40 levels and the ultimate has 30. You can purchase items from merchants and obtain them by killing monsters and bosses. Many of them are attachments too :). The max level you can reach is 200 and it is possibale!there will be a lot of quest you can complete. I'm planning at least 50 side quest and 2 main quest. Monsters can be found everywhere and you gain Exp depending on their diffyculty.

Spelling Mistake (I can't help with grammar though)

just Ask me for help bout Simple Model if needed xd

Reactions: Moy
Level 21
That's usefull. Thank you

I don't wanna use the Bloodmage one because its from another site

Last edited:
Reactions: Moy
Status
Not open for further replies.