• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] shadow Falls

What camera and movement must it be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Jass is the Wc3 Scripting language and GUI is Graphical user interference which the name explains itself.

MUI i believe means "Multi-unit Instanceability", you can refer to this tutorial for more information.

But let us not spam Archimonde's thread, you can ask these questions at world editor help zone.
Yes! No spamy pleasy.
Btw Devin,what do you like about dungeons?

Level 21
Ill officialy start working on this again today and will have a update later on today
I'm also still open for ideas,suggestions and questions

nxb2yn.jpg

Level 21
Or not.I'm wondering about something. I have put up a poll so you can decide what i must do.

Edit:no elves allowed

Last edited:
Are demon human elves not allowed either? I'm one of demon human elves.

Okay, jokes over. Archimonde, are the assassin skills are preset and always the same? If so, I would recommend a diversity of spells to choose for players, but that's not a must, though it improves replayability a lot.

I'm for the 1st (I think it's 3rd) person camera system, but not the arrow key movement. So I'm not sure which one on the poll to vote.

Level 21
Are demon human elves not allowed either? I'm one of demon human elves.

Okay, jokes over. Archimonde, are the assassin skills are preset and always the same? If so, I would recommend a diversity of spells to choose for players, but that's not a must, though it improves replayability a lot.

I'm for the 1st (I think it's 3rd) person camera system, but not the arrow key movement. So I'm not sure which one on the poll to vote.
Nope,its not preset.You buy your abilities from shops.

@fang.read my awnser to Daffa.

There will be no elves in this map but i assure you alot will be harmed in the making of this map

Level 21
Thank you.
I'm always open for suggestions

Anybody have a idea for a frost boss?Model and icon link pls
I already have spells,stats,sound and area just need a model and icon

Level 21
Ok,thanks for the model suggestions.I'll choose one...or use them all!
If you have any questions feel free to ask :)
Edit:I hope you like The Panda's resources because i'm going to use alot of them

Yrk

Yrk

Level 6
Level 7
How about servant like dhika axe? Any servants?

I'm not his slave... Dreadwing (my fictional character) is his Dark Medical Officer/Dark Scientist that like observing and experiments.....

Lord Archimonde Supreme doesn't have any slave in hive....

Level 21
Whaaat? I am falling?? My fury is going to fall? :angry:
Now jokes apart, I feel that this project is one of the promising ones and I will be glad to review this RPG when it'll be over. Wishing you the best of luck because RPGs are not easy to create and polish.
Ill catch you!

Thank you,i'd be glad if you could review it,just like old times...only this time the result will be different,i guarantee that! :)

Level 21
@Sunreaver.Thanks!If you have any questions feel free to post and ill answer it.
I extended the Bosses part again

Status
Not open for further replies.