• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Mine new map(will be good!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello!
Mine new map will be a great RPG, where you can do soo much things.You can take the quests, but the game will never end, only when you want!The respawn of monsters will be fast(13 seconds) and you don't have to do a master quest(ex:kill a boss and end game), you can kill villagers, be a king, demigod, and other things.If you want more informations, ask here, and if you liked the map, you have to wait a LOOOOONG time, because i calling a group of friends to make this map.

Thanks!

Level 2
Deitri said:
Hello!
Mine new map will be a great RPG, where you can do soo much things.You can take the quests, but the game will never end, only when you want!The respawn of monsters will be fast(13 seconds) and you don't have to do a master quest(ex:kill a boss and end game), you can kill villagers, be a king, demigod, and other things.If you want more informations, ask here, and if you liked the map, you have to wait a LOOOOONG time, because i calling a group of friends to make this map.

Thanks!

Um... "The game will never end" er... that's impossible, even if you insert a random quest generator in that map (I dunno how, I think that's almost impossible) there is always a definite number of questions and actions you can do, you can make a very long game, of course, but not a infinite one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.