• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Testing a new map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello there!
One of my late maps of which I have had some testing with but I am unable to invest all of my time into it.
And that is the reason why I'm putting it on here in the development section to see if you lovely people will give me your thoughts.

It is called the Defence of Tolimoo.
A blend between RTS/RPG/Survival elements.
There are two sides, the living and the dead.
This is based off of the board game Zombicide.

-1 player must be Undead
-This is a class based game, you find class items and when you activate them then you will change class
-When you enter a room, you have the ability to search it (a feature from Zombicide)
-You do not regenerate life, you must find items to do so
-Undead have instant regenerative life, so you either need to do the exact amount of damage equal to their life to instantly slay them (Zombicide once more), or to hit them with so many damage points that is just gets over before their life regenerates (something that I cannot fix)

The quest chain starts with the Bishop Peterfile and he must live to continue through the other quests
(for now, as said the game is being tested)

Check quests to find information!

I will be added more classes, quests, items etc.

ALSO player 1 (Red) can see the entire map of which is intended for better viewings of which can be altered/fixed.

This is my first attempt at making an RPG blend, considering I rarely play RPGs. I would never make a fully focussed RPG as they don't appeal to me.

If you would be so kind as to test my map, it would be most obliged. I have not protected the map because if others can learn from it then so be it. If people wish to use my map as a fundemental of making their own level then just give me credit.

THE LEVEL TERRAIN:
In my opinion I've done a good job with it, it's just all the units and stuff that I'm mucking around with their statistics and abilities!

Attachments

• Defence of Tolimoo.w3x
    2.8 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.