• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon Map - Bossfights - Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello,

I am posting here because I would like to search for dedicated testers for my Dungeon Type map.

I shall not write a life-story long post here ( done that before, did not draw much attention, so I try to stick to the facts )

Basically it is a Dungeon style map with bossfights. You have to defeat the bosses for advencing towards the final encounter while collecting epic gear and raising your experience of your hero.

There are special roles such as tank, healer, DPS - nothing new here, but the main point of this map is master the tactics of the bosses.

At the moment we are testing it in 3 players mode but we are looking for more players so we can actually have the party feeling with more ppl fighting together.

The map uses special models and sounds to make the fights to be more epic and I must say, out current testers enjoy playing on it already.

I shall not post screenshots here since I would not like to reveal anything from the dungeon, but if anyone is interested and would like to join us I would send the map and an invitation to our games.

Hope there are some good players here who can actually help me to balance the bosses and maybe supply me with ideas for the further encounters.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.