• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Testing Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
mine is one player, feel free
[two posts up]

Alright here's my review

Good things:
+ Smooth movement when it comes to turning, no delays.
+ Good descriptions.
Neutral things:
+/- For some reason you can crash into Zeppelins and die but not die when crashing into trees and houses.
Bad things:
- Couldn't go quicker downwards.
- If you went from lower grounds to higher grounds for some reason the Dragonhawk Rider went upwards.
- If you went from higher grounds to lower grounds for some reason the Dragonhawk Rider went downwards.
- Sometimes it felt like when you pressed the Esc button he didn't fly upwards. It felt like you had to click it many times for something to happen.
- You could select the Dragonhawk Rider and see how the selection ring went up and down in a strange way.
Suggestions:
- When you fly into Zeppelins you should die or you should die if you fly into houses/trees.
- Add a button that makes you go downwards faster.
- When pressing Esc you should fly higher.
- Make the Dragonhawk Rider not targetable.
I may update this post later. Overall this system gets 3/5.

Level 12
- When you fly into Zeppelins you should die or you should die if you fly into houses/trees.
The zeppelin is an obstacle you should avoid

n/a

There is a cooldown on the flapping, 2 seconds, so players dont spam it, and for abuse issues

Will do.

Thanks for the review, any more suggestions?

Level 14

n/a

There is a cooldown on the flapping, 2 seconds, so players dont spam it, and for abuse issues

Will do.

I'll check the map again later and if I find something I'll say in a Visitor message or PM.

Level 1

n/a

Will do.

check the thread

Level 9
For everyone who tested my footman map, are there anything else that I should edit/add to make the map more fun to play? (Other than what's in the comments I meant) V3.0a is actually very different from V2.0a.

Level 3
Zelda.Alex i have a warhammer map that i made as a little thing to do and i was wondering if you could test it, at the moment it has no AI as i dont know how to do it that well so if you could get maybe a friend to play it with you that would be awesome, at the moment the map is 1v1,

Energy generators create wood while listening posts create gold, i made it so the towers can only placed on strategic points around the map, shown by a circle of power, the rest can be built by your servitors.

Attachments

• warhammer 40k protected.w3x
    581.4 KB · Views: 82
Level 3
Really dawn of war is the only computer version that you can try and base a warhammer game around as the real models game would involve alot more turn based triggers and range. also people on wc3 want fast paced games that dont last ages while some of the variatons or warhammer cant last ages

Level 1
this map isn't mine but i edited it. I'm lookin for the authors (jaky? Donut? a7x? King? Chef? Renendaru?) e-mail/ICQ/MSN/GlobalPosition/Yahoo ...
Can some1 test this version?

Mirror: AngelArena Eclipse XV

ty stm

Attachments

• AngelArenaEclipseXV.w3x
    4 MB · Views: 104
Level 1
Zelda.Alex i have a warhammer map that i made as a little thing to do and i was wondering if you could test it, at the moment it has no AI as i dont know how to do it that well so if you could get maybe a friend to play it with you that would be awesome, at the moment the map is 1v1,

Energy generators create wood while listening posts create gold, i made it so the towers can only placed on strategic points around the map, shown by a circle of power, the rest can be built by your servitors.
I cannot test in multiplayer. I will ask others who can play online & are willing.

Level 3
ok thank you zelda alex. and mechanical man i didnt even know that i was copying a map, i just took the idea that the ultra marines main planet is hoth which is an ice planet so i tried to make a map based to an icey climate

Level 3
You guys can test the map on my sig, its an AoS. Give it a try its on beta stages!

EDIT: OH , and anything you need to say about it, post it in the map thread please ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.