• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Throne of Dalaran v1.4 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi all. Please test my map and post your opinions as a replay to this thread then I try to fix bugs and think about your suggestions.

Please comment about these subjects:
1.New unit classes: How can I Differentiate units to each other?
2.New game modes: Give me an example.
3.Bugs: Report bugs please
4.Balancing: Which units must become stronger and which ones must become weaker and how?

I'm working on it.
The least thing I can do for you is that add your name to beta testers.
Thanks
You can find screenshots in the map page.
Map page link: Throne of Dalaran v1.6 beta
Work for Work: Anyone who helps me by testing this map, I'll test his/her map and send my opinion for him/her about the map. Just attach your map to your feedback.(But I use an older patch so I can't test all maps. Keep this in mind)

Last edited:
Level 6
Ever since Reforged was announced, no one really HAVE to do anything. A lot of projects are postponed (including mine, lol). You don't really have to do this anymore. Now someone might read my comment and say - hey, this is not true, a lot of projects are being made.
Ya sure, and their authors stop at some point too. Everyone can just browse around and see the amount of projects been cancelled and called off.
In truth, had Hiveworkshop did not adapt so fast to recent changes and prepared for Reforged, it could be abandoned.

Level 14
The_Silent just said exactly what I was going to say. If you get people excited about your map with the description or some screenshots or even a game play video you are much more likely to get people to test it out for you. Give them a reason to believe they are going to enjoy testing it rather than just doing you a favor.

That being said, I will try to test it if I have time, but I'm not on my comp at the moment so I will have to get back to you.

Level 6
Also, i have downloaded your map days ago, but had no reason to play/test it. I'm sure other people have done the same as me. Some might have tried it, but gave no feedback, it happens :D

Status
Not open for further replies.