• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beta Testers wanted for RPG Campaign!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need 4 individuals to help me beta test my new RPG Map: "Evil from the Depths". I would like to get together and play some time this weekend...tonight if possible! If anyone is interested, please send me an email entitled "BETA TESTING" to [email protected]. Please realize that this is map is still in Beta, and there are bugs that need to be worked out, and balance changes that need to be made. The map will take around 2.5 to 3 hours to complete. Not to sound like an ass, but I need intelligent people who can give good feedback and constructive criticism :)

If you're an RPG fan, I think you'll enjoy the map. I'm looking forward to releasing it soon!

-Krythan

Level 2
I'm up for it. I'm a newb to these forums, and pretty much a lurker, so I'm sorry if you wanted someone that had been on the forums a little longer. But I'm fairly experienced with RPG maps, and I can help you sniff out any bugs and suggest any balance changes necessary.

You'll be getting an E-mail from me shortly.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I always want to help making this maps. I am really pro at making buffs, abilities and such. Also, im making icons now.
I dont know, im already making a map and helping another persons making a map too. I will think about it... Ah and im not good at triggering :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.