• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

test my new map plsssssssssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ancient War AOS need testing and coments

Hello everyone!I am making a map called "Ancient War AOS" and i dont know if it is ready for release and i need some testers who can test it and say what is it missing and when it will be ready for uploading.I will be realy thankful to all that test it and say what do I need to add or change. :)
Thank you for reading this and thank to all that test my map and say their opinion. :pal:

Attachments

• Ancient War AOS 1.4.w3x
    650.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Level 7
ok i tested your map here is my review

[-] Title of the Thread is childlish.
[-] This Map seems like a DotA copy
[-] Heroes have lower damage than creeps that attack
[-] Hero Tinker doesn't have a ultimate (you forgot to put req lvl 6 to one of the skills)
[-] Hero Water Lord when he uses his ability to slow movement the buff that appears on the target says "Toolip Missing"
[-] Terrain should use a bit of improvement, espacialy at the flesh golem boss.
[-] Heroes need better description

[+] Creeps that spawn from basses are balanced, same as towars

kinda this was the review. You need MASSIV improvement of your map before you realese it. Untill then deal with the "-" points i gave you above. GL with your map.

Level 5
Here is what you need to fix:
-The building textures of the Frozen Throne and the World Tree.
-Spell Tooltips
-Hero Tooltips
-Item Tooltips
and why does the hero chooser move and sound like a footman?!
Possible improvements:
-Make the map more original and not Dota-like. (You can do that by modifing the lanes and river (in my opinion you don't need a river).
-Change the base layout
-Improve hero spells

Good Luck

Level 6
Here is what you need to fix:
-The building textures of the Frozen Throne and the World Tree.
-Spell Tooltips
-Hero Tooltips
-Item Tooltips
and why does the hero chooser move and sound like a footman?!
Possible improvements:
-Make the map more original and not Dota-like. (You can do that by modifing the lanes and river (in my opinion you don't need a river).
-Change the base layout
-Improve hero spells

Good Luck
thank you.I will realy fix the things that you mentioned.I think that i should make a whole new terain of the map,a terain that has nothing to do with DoTA:different creeps,no river,different tower and bases.I will also change all of the tooltips Thank you again

Level 14
Alright.

The terrain was okay, but could still be improved, hills or something. Also add doodads and enviroment.
The map was balanced, and units/towers too.
Bugs: I could spam the modes....
The hero descriptions were kinda bad, and had typos.
Spell descriptions need big improvement, also, add some custom spells, not only blizzard ones.
Items names and description are screwed up.

Meh, seems like a DotA copy :/

Heroes need balancing.
Anytime, you should put a time when you can choose modes, and only one time each.

Good luck on the map....

Level 15
Atlantis has a super laggy ultimate... Great. I see that his other name is Naruto! Check the description yourself.
His Second Skill's buff is "Tooltip Missing"... Fix that.
The tooltips are lacking. Please improve them.

Ghouls use Cannibalize. Why the heck do they even have that? They start using it and get owned by enemy creeps.
Use Caps for the first letter of the Hero Selector's name, and remove its "Worker" classification, as well as the Sound Set.
Fix the Button Positions. Here's a nice little tutorial about it: Tutorial

Not very wonderful as a whole. If you put some more work and fix the negative points other pointed out, this map would be much better. All I can say is, good luck.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

1. Name makes it sound like a DOTA copy, lots of spelling errors

Status
Not open for further replies.