• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Seth's Reign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Ahh ok... Do I have to sing up or something before I can get it? It says "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."

Level 19
Wow, this thing looks very promising!
(But the voice acting could be greatly improved, with better quality recording equipment and a lot more insight/feelings from the voice actors)
Subscribing, looking forward to see the final product :)

Level 14
Man, TOO MUCH sandstorms in the second part of the desert, right after the tomb. They are impossible to avoid, I mean, THEY ARE EVEN in the settlement. Annoying.

Also, the Golden Scorpion is ridiculously powerful, it deals much more damage than the boss in the temple (forgot his name, the one that you need to wake up), it moves fast, it has HUGE range of attack, and the various different enemies and sandstorms (and other obstacles), the overall difficulty for this boss felt like I was fighting the first boss and the second boss with all the worms at the same time.

Level 11
The scorpion was very easy with the mummy summon to tank it. However, the guy you awaken at the worship thingy was much harder, he was hunting me all the time, couldnt get the summon or the guards in the settlement to tank him but he died eventually.

However, I am now stuck, cant open the gate to the next area after desert 2, have the stone with the text i am supposed to read to open the gates. Do i need to write the whole thing in chat or what am i supposed to do?

Level 31
If you have the translated text, you must find the entrance to the temple and your hero eventually will start reading it if page is carried. West side of desert 2 is blocked with stones, go along it until you find the blocked entrance.

Push F9 and check quest requirement so you will kno what to do.

Level 31
I don't get the Ra's Obelisk of Peakflame things... in the 3rd tomb... what are you supposed to do with it?
You have to light them all together before any of it goes off. When you achieve this, you have to manage to destroy a huge orb in time as well before it is gone or you may be forced to start over. Success brings up one of five artifacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.