• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loki: Heroes of Mythology Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
lokimq.jpg

Loki
Heroes of Mythology

Loki: Heroes of Mythology is a single player campaign based on the mythologies of Greece, Aztec, Norse and Egypt.

Loki is a Norse god of mischief, who is planning to destroy entire mythology, making gods to be only legends. In order to achieve this, Loki has sent a sorcerer to the Egypt, to the grave of evil and chaos god, Seth, who was imprisoned for eons. The sorcerer calls Seth and it rises from its own grave. Now Seth is planning to destroy these four mythologies.

Take a roll of one of mythologies heroes and dive into adventures of searching Seth in order to banish him from the mythology you are playing in.
By rolling different hero, you might play different gameplay, bounded to the Hero.

Enjoy wonderful music, taken from the original game.

Heores

Egyptian Sorcerer

Greek Fighter

Aztec Shaman

Norse Warrior

Each hero might follow a deity, deity will be chosen by players and each hero will be able to choose one of three deities they might follow. Each choicement will give different advantages and spells, featuring the deity you have chosen.

For now, campaign contains with Introduction cinematic, Hero choosing map and the little beginning of Egyptian mythology map, rest mythologies have not been started developing, except Egypt.

loki2l.jpg

The idea of campaign was taken from an actual game - Loki: Heroes of Mythology
I need a feedback and support in order to continue my work, because at the momnet I am lacking of will to make this project. If you like it and if you would like to play it, please let me know.

I will add this campaign, sadly, it contains no true gameplay, it's been made just about 5% of 100%, but I am sure it will create a view about this campaign.

For now, I am missing for models, it is a major problem right now, I cannot get the right models as like a true form of Seth or Isis the Goddess of Light, it makes true difficulties right now.

Attachments

• Loki - Heroes of Mythology (Campaign).w3n
    10.3 MB · Views: 250
Level 31
I am glad you liked it. Yes, Isis can't talk yet, because it's not done. I see it is not really interesting to the community of THW, I guess I won't be taking task to finish this. However, thank you for your opinion, but next time, try to avoid double-posting, just edit your last post and add what you want to if there are no other post down yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.