• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
A Poem.

Get out of my way, you menial scum,
You pitiful piece of trash.
You barbaric, filthy mongrel,
Of humanity you bash!
Your stone cold eyes and rock hard skin,
Your lifeless, hateful self.
You're a demon to the point of which
There's no one that can help.
A sore coward with no life;
You're a weakling when alone,
Which is why you always hide
from the safety of your home.
You are so rife with great flaws that
I cannot care to list,
And you speak of only lies,
for you are a communist.

Level 35
NOW HOLD ON!!! The Soviet Union cant rise again. It lost a big chunk of its territory (its still big today) and its population when it lost Eastern Europe. And it cant project power across the globe...not to mention the economy is still in flux.

But if you had oh....say a giant orbital bombardment satalite system......:ctwist:

I would try to unite Europe and control it if I were an old world Dictator. Control the Euro and you might have a good start with controling Europe.....Although I'm not sure about how it would happen....or if its feasible.

We should have a "Take over the World" thread.

Level 26
Everyone knows that i'm the original Communist here thank you, and I take offense to this!

Posted in own very forum even....

tsk tsk.
Stop spreading your communist lies! Any educated, anti-communist man would know that you, being the communist you are, took this forum by force, and then forced everyone to listen to Björk, because you communists like to torture people.

Level 13
Ill just try to forget this is here.

Edit: Oh and, i was the one who tricked many of the forum users to listen to Bjork. the gulliable ones on the chat at any rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.