• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a graphic designer for miniature-scale android project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi folks! : )

I would be looking for a graphic designer for a very small android project I am working on.

Would like for that designer to be able to draw basic stuff either digitally, or hand drawn and then converted to digital (whichever you're more comfy with).

You would draw up an 856x480 welcome screen and some borders of the same format (2 to 3 borders), that's pretty much it.

Your creative suggestions will be very much taken into account.

You would be listed as co-creator of the project.

The project itself is for a very miniature game "a la" Pokemon Go, for a very small map centered on Edinburgh. The game will involve collecting letters that spawn around the city center (think of them as your proverbial pokemon) and using those letters to form words (from a list of predefined words). The player will then be able to use his/her collected words to create a poem with, which he/she can submit to a weekly refreshing contest.

If you're interested, or would like to talk about additional settlement, or would simply like to know more about the project, PM me or write on my wall anytime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.