• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Horror Looking for serious People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ham

Ham

Level 5
Hi Dear Hive user, i am a single man looking toward to make a clan of map developers that are serious and into horror games, curently i am making a project "Vlad's Catacombs" i've got some nice ideas for new gameplays different than common ones. Post Here if your interested, credits will go equal to all players, what i want, is the map done, nothing else. i am currently a gui user with intermediate knowledge, any volunteer will be wellcome, graphic designers, gui / jass programers, story writters, and testers.

here's my email: [email protected] (also msn)

Last edited:

Ham

Ham

Level 5
Thanks for that, as i want this to be a team, i could also help others with horror games, just post here if you are interesting or even got an idea.

Level 6
i love horror maps they are awesome, id love 2 be tester and if u need any help just ask and i might be able 2

Ham

Ham

Level 5
First Project

actually this is my current project, Vlad Catacombs, it's full of triggers, yet i need to add alot more, it's not even the beta version of the map but i am looking towards to finish it soon, in like a month or so.

Vlad The Impaler

take a look of this, it's part of my job, i have done it all with help of some friends which help me test it :D (i actually use a private server so everyone can join it to test)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.