• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bored Game designer looking for a team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys,

6 months off... gosh... what to do?

Well i have decided that i need some projects to work on before the next phase of my life in 6 months (though i will be continuing warcraft 3 during that)

Any way,

If there are any decent clans that wants a game designer, im not just talking " im good with ideas" that i see on here, im taking actual design, then im your man.

Concept creation, level design, narrative design, character creation are all my main interests.

Thanks guys

Love
AdzYboy

edit* p.s i have worked on a few before, i do alot of project management. mainly looking for a team or clan for long term map making. cheers

Level 10
I need some serious help on my RPG, pls healp me xD

The map is probably around 60% done but i spend all my time tweaking and fixing crap and its hard to make any real progress. I really need someone to create quest. But any help at all would be exelent.

NisNamanArhat

N

NisNamanArhat

Are you awesome at terraining? I'm creating a dungeon crawler and it's going to be epic and I need a terrainer and a triggerer since I'm not experienced at those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.