• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Don't ask about the title, couldn't think lol. Anyways this is a sequel to that planet hell thing

We was running through Darkshore, well thats what I think it was called, my memory isn't brilliant, suddenly the druid infront of me stopped at a sign and asked me something. ''Wheres my 20 gold coins then..'' she asked. ''What I didnt say I'd give you 20 gold coins!'' I told her back. ''You are such an idiot, when we was in Teldrassil you'd say if we can get you to remember your name you'd give me 20 gold coins.'' she growled at me. ''But we haven't found out my name yet...?'' I replied. ''Go speak to Onu, hes not far, just go north of this post and you'll find him.'' she told me and I nodded and ran to this Onu guy. Finally I reached this Onu guy who turned out to be an ancient, I was expecting something different. ''So Onu guy person, you think you can tell me what my name is?'' I asked, he turned around to me and shook his head. ''No, Onu cannot tell you what you're name is young one, but why don't you think of a name for yourself...'' he replied to me, I nodded and ran back to the druid. ''Heres the deal, if you can think of a name for me I'll give you 20 gold coins ok?'' I said to her. She nodded back at me and we continued into Ashenvale forest.

Worst trip ever. I thought to myself, a few hours went by before we reached Maestra's Post. ''Oh and one thing boy, I hate you and until the day I die, read it now...'' she growled at me. ''Ok..I read this now because I know I still do....n't...'' I laughed. ''Oh you....IDIOT!'' she roared. ''Control your temper madam, druids are tree huggers not tantrum throwers.'' I mocked her. ''Oh you're like a pesky vulture you, always trying to scavenge whats left of me.'' she shouted. ''Ewwww vultures are gross and they don't suit me, especially the fact if I was to be called that I'd find it gross, ''Hey Vulture come over here.'' gr...'' I mumbled. ''I wonder how your brain works, if you don't like the sound of vulture than raven should fit you, since your black hearted anyways.'' she told me. ''I like the sound of raven but I aint black hearted, heres your 20 gold names and know one thing..I read it now because I still do...n't...'' I mocked her and handed her the coins. She snatched them from my hands and looked at me wickedly. ''Manners please.'' I said to her with annoyed tone.

Since I returned to Stormwind I've been seeing these strange technology lately, obviously gnome technology, but it seems to have an impact in grabbing people's attention, I strolled into the inn and saw one of these technology, someone turned it on and changed the show to something suposingly supose to be funny. All I could hear from it was..

It was all lies....
Who thought the powerful ones would be the least seen....
MOONKIN becomes BOOMKIN
With the power to defeat enemies with a single punch
And if that wasn't all then the druid bear form has the power to take on
FIVE, knowing they'd be weakened in the future
Theres the epic druid flight form
With the power to devour other flying mounts
With ultra-lasers that can destroy all
And a mighty bomb used for the Halaa raids to wipe out the guards!

''What sort of rubbish is this?'' I asked. ''I dont know, loller-cultists have been taking the shows recently..'' a deep voice came behind me and I turned around. ''Well hello Leoth, how goes the loller-cultist disciplining?'' I asked. ''It does not bode well, they're everywhere and imposisible to wipe them out!'' he sighed. ''Those people saying lol and laughing all the time is annoying, especially the gnomes. ''LOL NOOB'' what sort of language is that...'' I mumbled. ''A strange and annoying language, got a name yet then?'' he asked. ''Yea...I forgot though...'' I sighed. ''My god what are we going to do with you?'' he laughed. ''Throw me in a bath of LEARN TOO REMEMBER MY NAME?'' I asked. ''Sounds good..'' he replied. A Gnome came into the inn and jumped around us. ''HEY WANT TO JOIN MY GUILD?! LOL! LOL!'' he screamed. ''Not more loller-cultists..'' I moaned and grabbed my polearm and threatened him.

I began to walk upto him and he ran away like the coward he was. ''Theres no real fights these days..'' I sighed. ''NOOOOOOOOOB! LEARN TO PLAY!'' a voice yelled, the same gnomes voice. ''You should join Primigenia, its fun when you gather 25 heroes and storm the Black Temple.'' Leoth told me. ''Nah, Wicked is better because we stay wicked.'' I replied back to him. ''Don't you do raids?'' he asked me. ''I do, I'm in then mostly, we defeated Magtheridon and Kargath today, for Magtheridon we was lucky.'' I replied to him. ''Got you're mount yet?'' he laughed. ''Oh yes finally, I even have enough gold to earn a swift flying mount!'' I told him. ''Congratulations.'' he said with a smile. Two humans came in talking to eachother wierdly. ''Omfg no wai? Kai is back in town? Amg it is end of all hope!'' one told the other. ''Lol dont worry we'll go on our mains and gank him!'' the other said. ''LOL good idea brb c ya on my main.'' the other replied. ''KK'' the other shouted.

''If I knew loller-cultist language, I'd be hacking their brains out by now..'' I sighed. ''Heh you like violence alot then...'' Leoth sighed. ''Oh I have to go now, its time for a Mechanar, Tempest Keep raid, bye!'' I told Leoth and used my hearthstone, and in no time I was gone to Shattrath City, where I purchased a gryphon to Netherstorm.

I know its not exactly great...:<.

Status
Not open for further replies.