• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Sclammerz's Campaign: Legacy of Gilneas

Rate this campaign project.

• [color=green]Great[/color]

Votes: 46 82.1%
  • [color=yellow]Good[/color]

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • [color=red]Bad[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
@Lord_of_arena99
it's why i beg you to help you in making in this map to you never be on bad kidding.plz.because i am 16 now and i am making map for 10 years.tnks and bye.
:angry:

Seriously I can't understand what you mean there.
Anyway I know that Akama bug is and I already fixed it but I didn't just update the Beta for some reasons. Also I would really appreciate if you could pinpoint the bugs on other levels that you noticed, so if ever I will continue working on this I could check and fix those bugs. I know the campaign was never been created well especially those first 6 maps which I say it's totally lacking almost at every aspects (terrain, gameplay and cinematic stuffs). But still I will try to improve the chapters and fix those bugs and errors.

@Everyone who supports this project.
I'm sorry guys but I think I can no longer work on this campaign sooner or later until I can get a new PC. However the long time that I didn't work on this gave me more ideas to improve the campaign even I can't work on it, I still take down some ideas/changes I would like to implement when I can get a new PC. The planned improvements/changes include the story, gameplay, cinematic, tech-trees and improve/change the maps that I think needs a revamp. That's why I don't consider this project dead yet but it would take a very long time to be finished.

That's all I can say for now and I will just post whenever I have a good news. Thank you very much for your support to this project and I really appreciate it. :)

Level 5
@Lord_of_arena99

Seriously I can't understand what you mean there.
Anyway I know that Akama bug is and I already fixed it but I didn't just update the Beta for some reasons. Also I would really appreciate if you could pinpoint the bugs on other levels that you noticed, so if ever I will continue working on this I could check and fix those bugs. I know the campaign was never been created well especially those first 6 maps which I say it's totally lacking almost at every aspects (terrain, gameplay and cinematic stuffs). But still I will try to improve the chapters and fix those bugs and errors.

@Everyone who supports this project.
I'm sorry guys but I think I can no longer work on this campaign sooner or later until I can get a new PC. However the long time that I didn't work on this gave me more ideas to improve the campaign even I can't work on it, I still take down some ideas/changes I would like to implement when I can get a new PC. The planned improvements/changes include the story, gameplay, cinematic, tech-trees and improve/change the maps that I think needs a revamp. That's why I don't consider this project dead yet but it would take a very long time to be finished.

That's all I can say for now and I will just post whenever I have a good news. Thank you very much for your support to this project and I really appreciate it. :)

don't worry. i wish you could end this project soon, but i can wait years if you can't do this too :p

Level 23
-PROJECT UNPAUSE-
Hi, everyone. I'm posting this message to say that I finally got a new PC. I can now resume working on this and implement my plans. Sooner or later there will be news for the progress, for now just wait. I could also update the beta too. Have a nice day. :)

Level 5
-PROJECT UNPAUSE-
Hi, everyone. I'm posting this message to say that I finally got a new PC. I can now resume working on this and implement my plans. Sooner or later there will be news for the progress, for now just wait. I could also update the beta too. Have a nice day. :)

great news :vw_love:

Level 23
Dis I like. Make a skip mission command or something in the future because I don't want to replay everything again xd

I will be showing the finished chapter's buttons. So, you can pick the chapter you want to play and skip the chapters you don't want to play.

@Directive225, Shar, maxxxus, Chaosy, apcrabnightlive and Forsaken.
Thank you very much! ;)

Level 23
So, I'm remaking the prologue since I actually don't like the old one and it sucks! I made some fine progress already and here are some images.

237349-albums7654-picture106832.png
237349-albums7654-picture106837.png
237349-albums7654-picture106838.png

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I will be showing the finished chapter's buttons. So, you can pick the chapter you want to play and skip the chapters you don't want to play.

When you play the beta version and redownload the full version campaign you need to replay to unlock the chapters.

At least that happened to me regarding Shar's project.

Level 22
Well, I have just started, but I will give my feedback.

Prologue: it's nice, but yet... Akama doesn't show any conclusion of why he want to have revenge against Illidan... maybe you could do something more like this: Akama, the Black Temple

Chapter 1: It says that Maiev doesn't have blink's spell, but still I can use, also, don't use Kodo raider in outlands, it's odd, try to find something new for replace that unit. And how does the fel orc hero flee from the prison, we killed him, they would not allow anyone to lives since they are escaping.

Chapter 2: Maiev just out of her prison, but she knows about a base to stike... how? It could be the speech of some spy.

For the broken warlock, his summon is so strong, also the terrain could have some touch. In the interlude I did not find anything.
The campaign seems nice, I will give more feedback later. :)

Level 23
Well, I have just started, but I will give my feedback.

Prologue: it's nice, but yet... Akama doesn't show any conclusion of why he want to have revenge against Illidan... maybe you could do something more like this: Akama, the Black Temple

Well, I already elaborated on the "story" what are his intentions. I was thinking about to do that long ago but meh. It's more on Maiev anyway. lol

Chapter 1: It says that Maiev doesn't have blink's spell, but still I can use, also, don't use Kodo raider in outlands, it's odd, try to find something new for replace that unit. And how does the fel orc hero flee from the prison, we killed him, they would not allow anyone to lives since they are escaping.

Forgot to fix this. About the kodo, I think I'm going to stick with it. It's not actually you battle him and you killed him, he is dead already. He is just wounded and managed to escape somehow.

Chapter 2: Maiev just out of her prison, but she knows about a base to stike... how? It could be the speech of some spy.

I think I didn't fix this one up.

For the broken warlock, his summon is so strong, also the terrain could have some touch. In the interlude I did not find anything.
The campaign seems nice, I will give more feedback later. :)

Strong? I will try to fix that summon.
Thank you very much. :)

Level 29
Hello I had already taken for some time interest in your campaign, since I find the plot very good. This is my review.
Could you please fix the grammar and the way the phrases are written?
In the fifth chapter, I don´t have access to the optional quest.
Does all chapters have secrets or is it just chapter three?

Level 23
Hello I had already taken for some time interest in your campaign, since I find the plot very good. This is my review.
Could you please fix the grammar and the way the phrases are written?
In the fifth chapter, I don´t have access to the optional quest.
Does all chapters have secrets or is it just chapter three?

Yes, I will fix them later.
Well, you need to find the quest giver.
Only selected maps have secrets, chapters 1,3,4's have secrets. I didn't add on the other chapters yet.

Level 29
Yes, I will fix them later.
Well, you need to find the quest giver.
Only selected maps have secrets, chapters 1,3,4's have secrets. I didn't add on the other chapters yet.

I have found the quest giver, an arakkoa, but I didn´t have access to the quest itself. All it happened was that some small critters suddenly became mine to control, but I didn´t know what to with them.

Level 5
Hey Sclammerz just a suggestion... could you make the Battle Maidens... umm.. bigger in size? it's looks weird for me seeing the Battle Maiden small :p

Also the Dranaei Vindicators XD

Last edited:
Level 29
I personally don't view Illidan as a villain.
Thus Miev is no hero.

That will likely be cleared up in Legion.

After I read Illidan's story, I think he evolved from Anti-Hero to Anti-Villain, though after his defeat at the hands of Arthas I think he evolved into a straight villain. All he now wanted was to dominate Outland and survive Kil'jaeden's wrath.

Maiev was never a hero like Tyrande or Malfurion. She is like Arthas when he purged Stratholme, an Anti-Hero. They may have good intentions, or at least had, but they are far more reckless or extremist. Remember when she was willing to abandon Tyrande just to give Furion more reasons to go after Illidan?

Though I can´t honestly blame Maiev for being that way. While Tyrande was free to walk around and Malfurion stood on the Emerald Nightmare, she was forced to spend ten thousand years watching over Illidan. Like Wowpedia says, she was as a prisioner as much as Illidan.

Level 19
Nice screenshots you have. :D
I noticed some parts of your map are a bit flat especially the last two.
The hall where they meet Naaru A'dal needs some more work it didn't give the draenei hall feeling. I'm a bit confusing here but I think you might get what I'm trying to say.
Is the Naga race adapted the default tech-tree or did you made your own?

Keep up the good work. I'm still excited to see the finished product :D

Level 22
It looks good, but for the terrain, as apcrabnightlive said, needs some improve, maybe you could use this custom tiles, it would pretty fit some areas for the draenai I guess [Map], try to ask for Ujimasa Hojo. A nice change for the tree would be use broken isle tree with winter tree skin (not the snowy).

Good luck! :)

Level 23
Nice screenshots you have. :D
I noticed some parts of your map are a bit flat especially the last two.
The hall where they meet Naaru A'dal needs some more work it didn't give the draenei hall feeling. I'm a bit confusing here but I think you might get what I'm trying to say.
Is the Naga race adapted the default tech-tree or did you made your own?

Keep up the good work. I'm still excited to see the finished product :D

Thanks. Yeah, I'm a bit skeptical about the terrain but I will try to do so, atleast. About the Naga, I'm using the default tech-tree.

Forsaken said:
It looks good, but for the terrain, as apcrabnightlive said, needs some improve, maybe you could use this custom tiles, it would pretty fit some areas for the draenai I guess [Map], try to ask for Ujimasa Hojo. A nice change for the tree would be use broken isle tree with winter tree skin (not the snowy).

Good luck! :)

Thanks. I'll try, what do you mean winter tree?

youness said:
Wow nice Screenshot you have there Sclammerz, I can't wait for the release.

Thanks.

apcrabnightlive said:
You could make a Zangarmarsh with Underground Tiles.

I won't. It's not a setting in the campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.