• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Sclammerz's Campaign: Legacy of Gilneas

Rate this campaign project.

• [color=green]Great[/color]

Votes: 46 82.1%
  • [color=yellow]Good[/color]

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • [color=red]Bad[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moy

Moy

Level 49
shadowsofhatredwithbg.jpg

Good luck!

Level 7
But, if you inroduce her in ch.1, it must be 3 heroes on ch.2 right? Maybe make them disperse or something? But, maybe its okay to control 3 hero on ch.2. :)

Level 3
Fix the original post, please. Choose the past or present tense and pay attention to endings and letter cases.

"But he distrust (-s? ed?) Illidan he (and?) still sees him as an enemy that needs to be perished.

As he plan (-s? ed?) to betray the (B)betrayer, (h)His plans was delayed preparing (?) and waiting (?) for a perfect opportunity to strike. He knew (or knows?) he will not stand long against Illidan and his vast forces, he need (-ed? -s?) a strong ally to aid him.

Maiev hungers (-ed?) for revenge and offer (-ed? -s?) her assistance to Akama saying Illidan's death belong (-s? -ed?) to her. He reluctantly agreed (-s?)..."

Level 15
Sorry for my grammar mistakes because English is not my primary language. At first I never thought of that mistakes, well I'm going to change it.

Not trying to offend you, but some of these mistakes are not because of English being your secondary language...

Level 15
I really don't get it how so many hiveworkshop users got their files deleted ! I mean,... is that just bad excuse? 9 out of 10 projects on this site were canceled because files were deleted... Sureee...

Level 23
I really don't get it how so many hiveworkshop users got their files deleted ! I mean,... is that just bad excuse? 9 out of 10 projects on this site were canceled because files were deleted... Sureee...

It really happened to me once, I don't know why, but the WE close, and then the file is just deleted of the computer. Believe, it happens some times, and it's the worst thing... that's why I always save in other folder now xD

Level 20
Hmm an interesting storyline indeed. I don't remember seeing any camping based on maiev,this makes me kinda happy as she was my favorite Night elven character :grin: Looking foward to this camping.

Level 23
Hello, guys. Sorry for no updates for so long. So here some screenshots, I replaced the others cause they were so outdated.

237349-albums7654-picture92476.jpg

237349-albums7654-picture92475.jpg

237349-albums7654-picture92477.jpg

237349-albums7654-picture92478.jpg

237349-albums7654-picture92479.jpg

237349-albums7654-picture92480.jpg

Edit: Also I updated the thread to look nice!

Last edited:
Level 23
So any progress done or the project it is halted for now ?

It is not halted, you know. Anyway I just finished the terrain in Chapter Three, I will start the triggering today! :)

@Go'el: Glad to hear that! :ogre_hurrhurr:

@Kakazu: Yeah, I did. but fortunately I have a saved terrain in Chapter One, so it did'nt take me too long to finished it. :):ogre_haosis:

Last edited:
Level 11
This looks fantastic! My brother was helping you with the terrain, so far as I heard (Go'el), unfornetely, our PC needed to be formated, and all was lost, including his campaign, he got too pissed of, anyway, I would be glad to help you, if you want, he teach me one thing or two XD
And I may continue the work on GttS, he sended it to a friend of him through Garena, I think I can download it and continue from where it needs. Anyway, he says sorry.

Sorry for my bad English :p

Status
Not open for further replies.