• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Sclammerz's Campaign: Legacy of Gilneas

Rate this campaign project.

• [color=green]Great[/color]

Votes: 46 82.1%
  • [color=yellow]Good[/color]

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • [color=red]Bad[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
New Screenshots for Chapter One. :D Half of the map is nearly complete.

237349-albums7654-picture90596.jpg

237349-albums7654-picture90597.jpg

237349-albums7654-picture90598.jpg

Level 23
This is looking pretty intriguing, good luck Sclammerz..
Also, I suggest that you use some new/custom models for Akama, and add more variety to the Broken Draenei, it will make it look better Imo..

Well, I was intending to change Akama's model but the modeler didn't release it yet. Well maybe soon I could add more units to it. We'll see. :ogre_haosis:

@kakazu: Hmm. No, its unnecessary to change it. Im going to stick at the default one but maybe some new skills, I guess. :vw_wtf: But we'll see.

Last edited:
Level 15
You could just replace the Druids with Night Elf mage-like units, for example, use the Runner model to make a Priestess, and the Warden model (the unit, not the hero) to make a Guardian, just thoughts...

He need to replace druids, dryad, mountain giant, chimera, faerie dragon... and wisp could be replaced too !

Level 23
Well, thanks all. But still it feels unnecessary to make a new Techtree. I know your point but I think it would be better if I use the default one than making new. Well I'm going to think about it.

@7oda: Thanks, but mixed Techtree is kinda weird atleast for me.
@Go'el:Thanks. i like your suggestion maybe I could think about it.
@Mogulkahn: Thanks. But replacing those units would be unnecessary, especially the wisp.
THANKS ALL!! :D

Level 23
Yeah if you aim for a more Blizzard like campaign, dont change it. Remember the chapter 4 of the BE campaign and the whole NE campaign.

Anyways have you decided already?

Yes, I have thought that too. Hmm. I think I will not change the Techtree, maybe some improvements because I am focusing at the Draenei Techtree and Broken Draenei\Lost Ones What ever it is called... Thanks!

@dhika axe: Hmm. I have already got spells for him, and I think it will not fit right also. Thanks anyway..

Level 7
Go! Go! Go! Keep Going! :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• BTNDraPaladin.blp
    5.1 KB · Views: 71
  • DISBTNDraPaladin.blp
    2.7 KB · Views: 66
  • SSHDraPaladin.blp
    11.2 KB · Views: 64
  • DraPaladin.jpg
    DraPaladin.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 212
Level 12
@Chen. Maybe you are right , it will be weird but look at Tomoraider campaigns , they have WoW voices and it is cool

Level 7
I guess ch. 1 mission is free the prisoners and escape right?
If you want to introduce her in first mission, make her last prisoners to rescue and victory.
So 2 heroes are enough... I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.