• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Round Table of Arkain

Level 9
If Shar doesn't say anything within 48 hours on this thread, I will hire "Woble Sprocketpocket", Rogue of Gnomergan, "Arian Sharpneedle", Golden Cutpurse and "Namdiis Spearhead" of Shadow Cleft to kill Gardon and everyone,

Level 11
I was just reading through some earlier messages in this thread, and if the project is indeed revived here's my prediction of the upcoming book:

At some point Brian the fallen will come back, he will help Gardon overcome some obstacles, however he will ask Gardon to betray the empire in some way, maybe overthrow the emperor or something, however Gardon will refuse and instead fight and perhaps kill his former tutor, and this will allow Gardon to get back all his privileges as well as the favor he lost with the emperor...

Last edited:
Level 8
Guys by killing Shar or Gardon won't make them speak ,we need to find someone closer to him to make him speak on the thread because i believe he watch over his threads but not responding to them.

I would apply a blow on his helmet Gardon with Bludgeon of Rath would clock rings in the morning.

Level 20
I talked with Shar a couple of days ago.He just activated the thread for a couple of minutes and the comments kept flowing in.

He *Might* return to this project considering the popularity but for now i guess we just have to keep waiting for a really LONG time.God bless you all!And lets hope Shar does not forsake this project.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Your lack of faith is disappointing.

First, "Trolling"? "Lying"? I've never done any of these things. I said the project is cancelled and it was cancelled for almost two months. I also said, multiple times, that I'd someday finish this project one way or another and, as you *might* have noticed, I'm doing that right now.

Second, I'm not forced to do anything unless I want to. If I want to close a project, it's my decision alone since I'm the one creating the whole thing, some of you seem to have forgotten that. I appreciate concerns and that you say what you think, but in the end, I alone decide.

Third, it's interesting that there are people who seem to watch the thread even two months after its closure (@Pownage: I was quite surprised by your post, it was pretty soon after the thread had been re-opened) and that it also didn't even take a whole week for you to believe it's all fake.

Fourth, Arkain is officially back! That damn prologue has been fixed and the first two chapters are done! All can be found in the first post, as always. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Level 9
At last!! A signal from Shartropia!! The Hive Empire's Drunderians are alive and well! Arkain Induatries are back in progress!! Report to the Capitol! Quick!! Report to Emperor Ralle!!

On topic: nice!!!

Level 12
The Dundredian , like Arnold :)), is officialy back . So now the Arkain world shall rise again ! Gardon will become emperor, hehe :))

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I'm done with Arkain.

It's over.

Don't write stuff like this and complain when people are unsure if it's revived or not when you don't even reply to the thread after reopening it. I am not that concerned, but others are.

Glad to see this back though, I am itching to see that anti Chaosy cheat system you threatened me with a good while back!

Level 20
Done with the beta!

I found some small bugs.

-Smartkey on Gardons third ability does not work.
-Emissary unit dose not show on the second mission,even tho i can see his face.
-On the second mission i get attack by Gardon and Merlon .They are both nvl one and appear to belong to demon legion.

Game play sugestion.
-Move that dam castel closer to the gold mine...Its a pain in the ass to gather gold in that location.

ON A FINAL NOTE

SECOND MISSION IS BRUTALLY HARD ON HARD MOD.

Level 9
"NO Fear... the big boys are here!"
- Elite

"Feel the power of the Deathbreeze!!!"
-Clan Elite

"We are immortal... we are the protectors of Arkain.. we have cleared every mess that the mortal races had made... now... we will teach them a final lesson.... in DEATH!!"
-Spirit Legionnaire

"Hm.... impressive... punny races of Arkain....yet you fight against my endless minions even when you believe you will die.... doesn't matter... i suppose..."

-Unknown Demon Lord..

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Don't write stuff like this and complain when people are unsure if it's revived or not when you don't even reply to the thread after reopening it. I am not that concerned, but others are.

Glad to see this back though, I am itching to see that anti Chaosy cheat system you threatened me with a good while back!

Yeah, got it.

I actually forgot adding that yet, thanks for reminding me that I have to do that. :p

Done with the beta!

I found some small bugs.

-Smartkey on Gardons third ability does not work.
-Emissary unit dose not show on the second mission,even tho i can see his face.
-On the second mission i get attack by Gardon and Merlon .They are both nvl one and appear to belong to demon legion.

Thanks, I'll fix that.

Game play sugestion.
-Move that dam castel closer to the gold mine...Its a pain in the ass to gather gold in that location.

It's supposed to be like that. X)

ON A FINAL NOTE

SECOND MISSION IS BRUTALLY HARD ON HARD MOD.

:)

Level 29
I am delighted to see Leirrig pay for this treachery. He even had the nerve to act like he was the hero and Gardon the villain, when everyone else sees that it is the opposite.

And a third legion has appeared, the Darkblade Legion.

I am sensing that this supposed rebellion in another kingdom is just a plot made by the High Inquisitor to dispose of Gardon. And the demons coming out from the rear suggests that there are traitors in the kingdom.

Level 2
Yeah, I never lost faith though I believed it would return so I've actually been checking in on this every day or two and basically I came in saw that the big red "Which has been cancelled" disappear :p

I also didn't think it was fake because it isn't April 1st :S

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
And a third legion has appeared, the Darkblade Legion.

Actually, the Darkblade Legion has appeared in one chapter of the First Human Book. They were guarding the outpost where Aaron "died".

Me and my big mouth..

Hehehehe.

Dammit Shar...Its just the second mission show some mercy...

It's only the second mission of this book. If you'd look at all books together, it's Chapter Thirteen. :p

Also, me and mercy? Naaaaah.

Yeah, I never lost faith though I believed it would return so I've actually been checking in on this every day or two and basically I came in saw that the big red "Which has been cancelled" disappear :p

I also didn't think it was fake because it isn't April 1st :S

:)

Level 12
Version 0.11 released!

General:
- Fixed Dark Secrets shortcut
- Fixed Hydromancer Master Training upgrade text

Chapter Two:
- Player no longer loses if hero dies
- Emissary appears now
- Removed two unwanted units
- Grammar fixes
As always , Fast and Furious ! Keep it up Shar !

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Let's see if Shar improved his terrain this time around. Downloading~
Shar@VM to Chaosy said:
This time you'll have no other choice but giving me more terrain points. :p

edit:

-Side quest on mission 1 can be abused by killing with friendly fire.
-During mission 1, Greywolf got a bit odd wording. "Firstly bla bla and bla bla. Second..." I hope you see the issue here ;p

-also.. Why the heck is that general alive, I am almost sure I let him die in the first human book.

Last edited: