• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Round Table of Arkain

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Or better, release them from the mind control spells, tell them that they were enslaved and offer them a better job as the Inqusitor's servants.

I don't think Gardon is just going to sit around and wait for that to happen.

Level 20
Lord Inquisitor does not really look like a guy that controles his men with magice...He might brainwash them with ideology maybe he seems like one of those Zelot paladins to me :p...About Lord Brian...I have a feeling he is somehow connected with Bloodclaw and guys don't forget Gardon has Veressa as well...He might use her or her Orcs to cause revolts inside the united Orc nation untill humans restore to their former power.

Besides demons will most likely target orcs for the lands of the fallen Kingdom and deal with their united nation.So in this book I belive we might see a civil war between Gardon and Lord Inquisitor rather than war agains orcs and demons

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

I think the orcs might be in for a civil war. And, as one of the Shar's videos revealed, the troll are leaving the clans. Things are not looking good for them at the moment.

I'm really curious what Gardon hopes to achieve. In terms of what is his main goal.

@DD Mikasa
Judging from Brian's description, he sure seems like a good ally for Gardon, especially in these times when he's quickly running out of them.

Level 29
I think the orcs might be in for a civil war. And, as one of the Shar's videos revealed, the troll are leaving the clans. Things are not looking good for them at the moment.

I'm really curious what Gardon hopes to achieve. In terms of what is his main goal.

Step 1: Regain favor with the Emperor.
Step 2: Use the new aquired favor to rescue imprisoned allies .
Step 3: Prevent a full scale civil war by either putting aside grudges between factions or eliminating potential traitors and rivals.
Step 4: Through alliances reorganize the army and make it ready to fight the demons.
Step 5: Fight the demons.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

@LISBOAH
I meant what's in it for him? Does he want power, or to become emperor himself. Like what is his long term goal.

Level 20
@Imperator

Maybe he can get his hands on demonic artifacts...Somehow Gardon seems like he was connected with the demons in the past.

@LISBOAH
An alliance to fight the demons has already been formed by the King,Gardon might seek to take controle of it...

Level 29
@LISBOAH
I meant what's in it for him? Does he want power, or to become emperor himself. Like what is his long term goal.

Oh sorry.
Well, he seems to be loyal to the emperor (remember how he reacted when Genethas called the emperor a coward?) so I don´t think he wants to usurp his throne. Perharps becoming his right hand or helping the kingdoms reach their golden age?
All things considered Gardon is overall a nice guy, at least to those he sees as allies,. Remember when he rewarded Salana for retaking Derryn outpost and later praised her to the emperor or how he defended Blen when he was accused of being a traitor? He is an extremist, yes, but he is a guy of 'the ends justifies the means', but he doesn´t seem like a guy that will crush anyone, even allies, just for power. This is my opinion.

This is for Shar. Will the final books end the same way or the endings will be quite different?

Last edited:

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

He removed it. There were problems with a certain mechanic. It'll be back up when he fixes it.

Level 20
Calm down probably he just he couldent fix the triggers so he cancalled the prologue,I don't think Shar cancalled the entire project

Level 8
Hello guys well i don't think its a good ideea to cancell the rest of the campaign .
There are already too many campaign canceled,unfinished but i see is hard too work on this campaign on triggers,video and the others .
I believe that Shar can do further this and end to.

Level 17
There's something fishy going on...
HOW COULD YOU CANCEL THE PROJECT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????HOOOOWWWWWW????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Level 2
They're over-reacting probably because this series has been one of the best campaigns in a while.

It being cancelled doesn't necessarily mean it won't come back one-day although I think most are wanting an explanation for the rather abrupt cancellation. Although it being abrupt probably means something's happening with Shar right now, probably something he doesn't wish to discuss at the moment if not at all.

Either way, amazing series. Shame to see it join the bin.

Level 15
Well, that was unexpected.. I hope everything is OK in your life, Shar, we can live without your great campaings. Thank you for provided fun!

Level 12
It is sad to see this project canceled but Shar knows the best so we can just respect his action , by the way he is the creator .

Level 29
I'd prefer not to talk about my reasons or explain anything. This is a very complicated matter (and, unlike last time, no April's Fools), but you don't have to worry, I'm good (and no, I'm not married.^^).

All that is important to know, is that this project is cancelled for good.

But are you still going to review the first books in order to improve them?

Level 2
HOLY GOD THE CANCELLED IS GONE!!!!!!

......... am I being optimistic? My eyes literally entered a different dimension.

Level 11
Well if it's real....I can't wait to play the first demo version

also from what I can tell from the progress report diagram the missions have been somewhat compacted, I believe the initial chart had 2 more interludes and atleast 1 more mission...

Level 20
Well if it's real....I can't wait to play the first demo version

also from what I can tell from the progress report diagram the missions have been somewhat compacted, I believe the initial chart had 2 more interludes and atleast 1 more mission...

Well maybe one of the reasons why Shar cancalled the project might have been him loosing the files.So we can't be sure about that.