• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Round Table of Arkain

Level 20
@Shar Dundred
On his own little brain(or w/e he has inside that head of his) he is doing nothing wrong.The unability of understanding the terror and destruction he brings makes him cute.

Level 10
It is fascinating how many people find a mountain of flesh that brings terror and destruction so cute.
Just proves that its creation was brilliant!
Good old Aridon.

Bringing him to this... when will he show himself again? Or is he still vacating somewhere on the beach, with drinks in coconuts?

Level 3
Seems like everybody missed that freaking huge golem at the back of van douche;):p. that was probably one of the creation of Lord Marin and i doubt that it was the only one we gonna face in the next chapter:D

Level 10
Seems like everybody missed that freaking huge golem at the back of van douche;):p. that was probably one of the creation of Lord Marin and i doubt that it was the only one we gonna face in the next chapter:D

You know the saying, the bigger they are, the more horrible pathfinding :D :D

Level 20

Most likely steroided version of the standart Siege golems we got to use(minus the Cleavhands revenger last chapter) i wonder can they be inner fired...I remember having so much fun using both inner fire and Unholy Frenzy on them and just railing the bases.

Most likely steroided version of the standart Siege golems we got to use(minus the Cleavhands revenger last chapter) i wonder can they be inner fired...I remember having so much fun using both inner fire and Unholy Frenzy on them and just railing the bases.
Don't mention the big guns :p
Get ready for rock throws :D

Level 29
Don't forget Cora has a lightning ability :D

van Durce: Unleash it!
Marin: Yes sir!
The gigantic golem appears
van Durce: Behold the greatest weapon ever created! Its power is beyond limitations!
Gardon: Sigh... Cora use it.
Cora: I will leave him enlightened...
Cora used Lightning Bolt. It was super effective!
van Durce: No!!!!
Gardon: Looks like you received (puts glasses) quite a shock!
YEAHHHH!!

Level 6
van Durce: Unleash it!
Marin: Yes sir!
The gigantic golem appears
van Durce: Behold the greatest weapon ever created! Its power is beyond limitations!
Gardon: Sigh... Cora use it.
Cora: I will leave him enlightened...
Cora used Lightning Bolt. It was super effective!
van Durce: No!!!!
Gardon: Looks like you received (puts glasses) quite a shock!
YEAHHHH!!

Level 29
Wait if we killed lerrig he will not be in mission or what :D
P.S If it is lerrig xD

I would like that...so that we could crush his forces and kill him one more time!

And this time he won't escape or have someone save his pitiful excuse of a life!

LickMyEyeBall

L

LickMyEyeBall

On the other hand, what was that decision long time ago that we could make...

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
full

Level 3
Ummm...Gardon is allied with undead??

@Shar Dundred , can we kick Gardon in nuts as golden guard in next chapters?

P.S: Are you making knights of kome available on Gardon's team?

Level 29
Who could he be...Hmm.
For once i thought that might have been Largoth,playing one of his manipulative games.

Wouldn't be easier to either kill/brainwash someone in a higher position like van Durce, Marin or King Zarin rather than some guy that never appeared till then?

Level 20
I think that would be the hard way rather than the easy one.So first you gain their trust then you strike from behind.(Just as Aridons case,which untill now proved to be successfull)
Just a asumption anyway.

Level 10
Who is the mounted knight in yellow? Between van druce and holy baston? And who is besides Gardon himself in golden dress?

The one next to Garton in helmet with wings is his wife. And that yellow dude probably Marin.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Progress report:
Due to the fact that Chapter Eleven will be re-using Chapter Nine, the map itself is mostly done,
it only needs several changes obviously.
Work on triggers and AI has begun, which will form the main part of the map creation.
In addition to Chapter Eleven, Version 0.60 will bring you an update I am sure you will enjoy.

Level 29
Progress report:
Due to the fact that Chapter Eleven will be re-using Chapter Nine, the map itself is mostly done,
it only needs several changes obviously.
Work on triggers and AI has begun, which will form the main part of the map creation.
In addition to Chapter Eleven, Version 0.60 will bring you an update I am sure you will enjoy.

Good to know...

Will be the reduction of the cost of some of the most powerful units avaiable?

Level 10
Good to know...

Will be the reduction of the cost of some of the most powerful units avaiable?

Unlikely. More like some new units or other demolition stuff.
Or Shar implemented that stuff, where you are asked about your choices in the 1st book.