1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Round Table of Arkain

Discussion in 'The Legends of Arkain Series' started by Shar Dundred, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I know that. But when I talk about let's say Varian Wrynn in WoW I don't refer to him as King Varian Wrynn. I found it 'funny' how he bothered to use the title, I didn't mean that he was wrong.

I would not call my dad "Dad Bob" or "Cousin Carl" you just use the name. I guess it's about preference, but as said I just found it a tad funny.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  2. Blake8

Blake8

Resources:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    yea true

3. Arad MNK

Arad MNK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Wow these campaigns are awsome! Good luck.

4. Boriss

Boriss

Resources:
    Resources:
    Im curious, how you think would look a meeting of Gardon and Aridon or Rahandir?

5. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Progress report:
    Prologue has been finished!

Thank you. :)

Bloody.

6. MURDER KING

MURDER KING

Resources:
    Resources:
    About the meeting seniors what say about Blen Greymoore and Rath Wolfscar, it will bee like a rematch beetwen they?
    Got this suggestion.

7. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    There'll be a rematch in the Second Orc Book - and perhaps in one of the Human Books. ;)

8. Arad MNK

Arad MNK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I'd love to see Revenge-like fights. :D

9. Blake8

Blake8

Resources:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    Is it gonna be released or are we gonna have to wait til the first few chapters are finished to see it?

10. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Version 0.01 released
    The Prologue has been released and added to the first post! Have fun! :)

11. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have already seen it.
    Why does Largoth assume I skipped the first book? Does this mean I have to replay the first campaign again? Also, the curse in this campaign is of the undead.
    Blen and Harmos really should have expected this. If I were the High Inquisitor, I would put their heads on pikes right away. I wouldn´t let a scene like 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me' happen to me.
    I like Larine already. Her sharp-tongue is exquisite. She is the one that is right. The Imperials and Dwarves were fighting the Demons and the Elves were instead on their peaceful kingdom and occasionaly looking for artifacts?
    And Aedale? I have only three words: In Your Face! You, in your arrogance, consumed demonic artifacts at the cost of your sanity and your comrades. Did you really thought the imperials would accept a corrupted sorceress just like that? I hope you like Lisara,because she is now your only friend (if she is not using you). I hope your dad and big sister slap your ass until it bleeds.
    I feel sorry for Gardon. How is his fault that at least half of the imperial army joined Genethas? Who they would trust, a veteran or a newcomer from the other side of the sea? His plans and strategies, though extremists and somewhat evil, would certainly turn the tide of the war in time.
    So both Largoth and Lisara serve the same 'dark entity'? Could it be the same from the trailer Shar made a few months ago? Only time will tell.

12. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I noticed a bug that doesn't import the choices from the First Human Book. I'll take a look and see what I can do. However, I already tried around a lot and it might be necessary for me to simply add a dialogue system, asking about your choices, instead.

13. Daffa

Daffa

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Are you sure that the prologue triggers aren't meddling with the loaded Booleans?
    It's possible that you modify the booleans into a fixed one and doesn't filter wether the booleans are loaded or not.

Just possibly, though I'm not sure. But from my memories (which is vague) loading the prologue map in first book, I recall there's no Boolean that defines this book saved the data, which means there's no filter to define wether the Boolean was loaded or not, unless I'm mistaken.

14. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I've fixed the choice bug (Was just me starting the wrong trigger) and updated the first post.

All of you should play the Prologue again to save the right choices - and of course to see the differences in the dialogues. ;)

15. DD Mikasa

DD Mikasa

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dam you...You made me re-play the first book again...Curse you SHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

16. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Never told you to do that, but well, see it as a little "warming up" practice. >:p

17. Blake8

Blake8

Resources:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    Spoilers
    Interesting how Salomar the Healer got killed by Sir Edoarus ... I always thought Salomar would get killed by orcs...

18. Pownage

Pownage

Resources:
    Resources:
    Erm, in the first book I sided with Gardon but this 'prologue' is currently suggesting I sided with Genethas :vw_wtf:

19. DD Mikasa

DD Mikasa

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think that was a bug.Re-download the prologue this time shouldn't be buged

20. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    I too have the same problem and, yes, I downloaded again the prologue. Blen still joined Genethas even though I joined Gardon.