1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Round Table of Arkain

Discussion in 'The Legends of Arkain Series' started by Shar Dundred, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hire a witcher. Nvm wrong game.

2. DD Mikasa

DD Mikasa

Resources:
    Resources:
    Gardon...Finds true love...That's so cute!!!!!!

WARNING THE FLLOWING PHRASE CONTAIN EXPLICIT WORDS.Viewer discretion is advised
    To bad we know that's not gonna happend.He is a pimp...He does not need a love when he has all those bitches creaming their panites for him

3. MURDER KING

MURDER KING

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is there continuation of the video ? Is very incentive video?
    I realy like .

4. Blake8

Blake8

Resources:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    maybe if I find some better screen capture software...

I was thinking Gardon gets home and gets really pissed cause he overhears his kids talking about how cool Blen Greymoore is and how they wanna get an action figure of him...lol....that would be funny....

5. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Gardon and children? Hm, I guess he'd sacrifice the newborn... Eh, nevermind me.

6. Blake8

Blake8

Resources:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    Just think it would be really funny if Gardon sees other people idiolizing Greymoore...especially if Greymoore chose to fight against Gardon in the first book...

7. Leo Akastenix

Leo Akastenix

Resources:
    Resources:
    "Agreed" - Dreadlord
    "At once" - Knight
    "Okedoke" - Peon

8. Pownage

Pownage

Resources:
    Resources:
    Will our choices from the first books effect the second books greatly? (E.g. siding with Gardon)
    Or will there be main 'Cannon' decisions regardless of what choice we made.

9. Kasrkin

Kasrkin

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, if you don't play the first books we might've taken the choice out of your hands and give you a pretty bad start to the second book.

Canon choices will only affect the other factions that are in the campaign. Since we're now in development of the second human book I'll use it as an example there will be a canon set of choices for the other factions, but whenever you play a campaign it will be a reflection of your choices. You get me?

10. Pownage

Pownage

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah right, Yeah I get you. I'm alright with that.

11. Leo Akastenix

Leo Akastenix

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lord Brian the Fallen?
    Gardon?
    Why characters like that never perish but the good guys alawys!
    I sense that 2 of those characters will die......
    And is Cora adelade's sister?

12. Kasrkin

Kasrkin

Resources:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

Well ladies and gents it seems I have a screenshot of the upcoming book for you.

13. DD Mikasa

DD Mikasa

Resources:
    Resources:
    Shit bout to get real...

14. *Looks at the terrain and throws a tomato at Shar* :xxd:

15. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Exactly. ;)

*throws tomato back*
    That's no actual ingame material. ;P

16. *Imperator is relieved*

17. MURDER KING

MURDER KING

Resources:
    Resources:
    I see the blue archers is different model the yellow archer is the same used in the first book.
    Do you change unit,building or improve some models?

18. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why am I expecting a civil war?
    Am I the only one that is rooting for the undead in these books? Because apparently the orcs and humans are more concerned in killing each other than defending their world.
    Honestly the world is at brick of destruction and the humans are too much petty to realize this. Blen joined Genethas just from one talk, Genethas and his men betrayed their entire race for power, Aedale let herself be corrupted by a demoness and apparently Gardon uses mind control to keep the loyalty of his soldiers.
    Seriously they should all kill themselves and let Aridon raise them. Perharps then they could actually be useful to the world. What is power, wealth and honor compared to the safety of Arkain?

19. They don't seem to realize what kind of danger they're in, apparently.

Actually, that's optional. You don't have to side with him.

It's like that in real life, too. I mean who fights for Earth? Everyone is looking after their own interest.

20. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    They will, but only when it is already too late. All those that are killed during such petty quarrels could have changed the tide of the war against the demons. I just hope Aridon can revive them and let them serve a much higher purpose.

I know it is optional, but no one in his right mind should be persuaded so easily. I honestly hate these so-called heroes that can trust others so easily.

Sadly you are right. Most people are selfish deep down, even if they donĀ“t admit. They will only start to care if the danger somehow might prejudice them. Like the global warming for example...