• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Round Table of Arkain

Level 21
I get why you would say that, but consider the fact that Salana was saved by the undead. She didn't get disposed of, she will have a role in the story later. (I admit I'm kind of biased, because Larine is one of my favorite characters.)
I understand. I think it's more that Salana will now be the 4th undead Elf and all of them begin to be a bit jumbled. Saphira, Salana, Keera, Larine, Mina, and even Lera could have some elements of their characters swapped around to simplify things and not spread bits and pieces of interest and character development across them.

One example of many possibilities: Saphira, Salana, and Lera all basically end up in the exact same place with the only difference being Saphira doesn't like Renova and the others maybe do. As such, Saphira or Salana could be cut entirely at this point where Salana becomes Saphira in mission 2 and the Salana we know now could have been Mina Trueshot.

Level 8
1. Aridon: I hate this character the most. The thing is, he calls Gardon someone who has bad teachings. But to be quite honest, his actions aren't really that different. His 'Balance' is incredibly unnerving to me because he wants to play god atop a mountain, controlling his minions. He literally has enough undead to stop conflicts, but chooses not to because he wants to pull the strings like some supreme being. Backstabbing Tregakh and the rest of his siblings, even allowing maniacs like galereth and lady meya to be reanimated. the guy deserves a permanent death. (sorry, i just hate this guy a great deal. good that the orcs ruin his 'balance'. Serves him right)
2. Galereth the Great. A bit specific. And also everyone from the Ardoz Nexus. Using torture and unholy methods to basically create abberations.
3. Lady Meya. Too obsessed with looks and i don't like her in general.
4. Duke Redfist. Only sees vengeance as the way to go. I get his hatred, but he's too blind to see the other things.
5. Zoia Blackwolf/Tregakh. Blackwolf just wanted revenge for her sister. Yeah, i wanna kill you, one of the greatest generals the empire has to offer besides Selior Cleavehand cuz you left my sister. Tregakh cuz he twists creatures. Darkborn and Moghtar? yeah, scary that he could do that to humans and orcs. The golden guard from rodan better be praying to their dead god.
6. The entire Scarec Nexus. "Flesh should be removed cuz bones are the sh*t". No thanks. It's no different from fanatics of the crusades n stuff.
7. Queen lineage of the Elves. Wanted no conflict, but wants help. lmao i get something, you get nothing, good deal. Saphira had every right to kill Renova and Rahandir(?) had the right to kill Keera.

Level 27
I guess people have already voted for the most hated characters. I'll pick a few least popular ones.

1. Zelech: Like I said, Walmart Harmos. Weak and cowardly.
2. Kenos: I don't hate him. I just want to see what does it take for him to die.
3. Darkfang: That guy is my archnemesis. I want Borean to beat his ass, reclaiming the title of the strongest furry.
4. Margazar: He's 90% non-existant. Why is he even on the character list?
4.5: Cheveran: Like above. Too generic. Less personality that one of those filler Golden Guard captains tbh.
4.75: Ishzog: Also like above. His role is to be a Zairmak when Zairmak is not around.
5: Horgar: Orgen is cooler.
6: Zoia: I still have the feeling that she's omitting crucial information surrounding Blen's family. Maybe she'll spill it out the moment before her death.
7: Inara: A certain Inara simp will disagree with me, but Pentiss is cooler. Pentiss is so aggressively misandristic and racist, and it's actually funny, whileas Inara just seems petty to me. Although, I like her gameplay and design.

Level 5
1. All of the miserable flesh creatures. Their collective suffering will not end with a mere seven deaths. As such, they must all be purified; their bones liberated from the rotting husks around them. Then they can finally achieve the enlightened state.

2. Aridon. Though already enlightened, they will doubtless interfere with the holy mission. In order to bring peace, stability, and joy to the world, their elimination is unfortunately necessary.

Level 19
Since we already know some characters will die lets see:

-Probably Dogran since he had no relevance at all, he is the champion of the clan so what? Most clans champions are their warchief.
-Boar regiment leader (cant remember his name) since we know NOTHING about him, only he hunts orcs (like demonlords hunts both humans and undead) and his faction is annoying.
-Krogar the conqueror, just let the moghtar being controlled by his new cool leader and not some power-hungry maniac.
-Fleshtearer... the undead needs some permanent kills right?
-Probably Pentiss although she may betray the undead soon because of Bryan. Either her or Soreyna to kill some dark elves.
-Toraes, unless he get more screentime and become something more than a younger version of Dorten.
-I would say Sasrogarn but i suppose Inara will suffice since he betrayed Lokar, however keep the Cyclops overlord in the dominion.

That´s it, 2 characters per faction + 1 Moghtar, we can´t really kill more demons than hesrathion or Ebira anyway.

Level 17
The characters I would like to see dead are:
  • Zelech: The great double-faced pyromancer of the Redfist. In all his appearances in the second book I hoped we could kill him for his arrogance and audacity, but he was sent to deal with Aedale. I hope he is killed and his shadow is added to Amari's collection of victims.
  • Zoia Blackwolf: Although many like it, and me too, I know that she must die at some point. I just hope her death is iconic and memorable.
  • Orgen Bloodstone: From the moment he accepted Zarin's order to hunt down Amari, his fate was sealed. I don't know if his death will appear in a cinematic, but I would like to see how they execute him especially.
  • Ironfist triumvirate: What they did to Salana is UNFORGIVENABLE in my eyes. I would kill them, reanimate them as skeletons and kill them again.
  • All the leaders of the Scarec Nexus: Do I need to say it? They want to turn everyone into walking bones.

1. Sasrogarn - Exile

As he clung to the old traditions, he had cast out his sister. So too shall be his undoing, for the old traditions shall cast him out the same.

2. Bonelords (except Krom) - Mortality

Among the firstborn of all creation, they think of themselves superior, infallible. Let the march of time prove them not to be so.

3 & 4. Destroyer or Okri - Elation or Bloodlust

Whatever happens, Okri gets her chance to deliver a fatal blow to her family's killer. The Destroyer gets to enjoy another fight, a fight he can at least be remembered by.

5. Lisara - Despair

She was imprisoned. Decadent and vengeful. When Aedale entered the chamber, Lisara left.

Her nature imprinted itself onto her host, who had become power-hungry, mad, and lucid. By her schemes and manipulation, Lisara cast out those who are still close to Aedale. An abusive partner, manipulating even the reality of her host.

6. Aridon Redfist - Doubt

Claiming to be a Watcher, he is no more of a hypocrite than the gods he had slain, the Four he had betrayed.

Let his foresight be clouded. Let him know his plans shall fail. Let his end be met with resounding doubt.

7. Kazardius - Acceptance

Wishing no more than the wellbeing of the nation of Zyainor, Kazardius would likely find acceptance, and pass on, summoning his fist, Korzar for the last time. Withering away, knowing peace.

8. General Dorbric - Resignation

He has lost his proteges, Fergon, Blen, and Selior. Death would be a comfort to him, as the souls of the fallen cling on to his mind, giving rise to self-hatred. He may even bring himself to do things his previous self would never consider.

9. Zoia - Asspull

She has a resurrection spell.

10 & 11. Meya or Lorraine - Perversion or Purity

Will Meya's distorted perception of beauty allow her to prevail, or will Rahandir favor the fallen Lorraine?

12. Lera - Duty

Her death in the infighting among the Imperial Army has led her to the undead. A fitting end that she shall see her final end in duty to her master's voluntary master.

13. Inara - Betrayal

She betrayed those who were fleeing with her to survive. She betrayed the foolish chieftain who rode towards his death.

She even betrayed the one who would only want to rebuild what was destroyed

A fitting end that she be betrayed by her own race, and be slain by an Orc who was betrayed by his form.

14. Mistress Pentiss - Schadenfreude

She delights in superiority over all other MALE creatures. She has committed heinous acts in her usurpation of the role as mistress. She may forget the enforcers that serve under her now, they won't.

A pity that she hasn't built up her own resistance to Black Lotus.

Last edited:
Level 9
Death:
  • Zoia;
  • Zoia;
  • Zoia;
  • Zoia;
  • Zoia;
  • Zoia;
  • I said before Zoia? Zoia;

And Merlon alive in the end will be nice, he is too charismatic to die in an anti climatic surprise

Now seriously:

• Zoia; Because yeah, let's go launch a civil war to kill Blenn, a competent General for leaving my sister instead of fight the unstopable demons, undead, she is like Golden Guard, let's go fight between us instead of demons
  • Duke Redfist; As an antagonist he is interestly, and will more interestly if he die not for Aedale, because i think MAYBE Aedale can subdue Lisara and control her like the "good" end her, it will interestly if a Dominion kill Redfist, like Oneye, for revenge for he see the burning orc islands, or Amari and end collect their shadow, or maybe Destroyer, he is a champion
  • Destroeyer; He will die :/ unfortanelly it's inevitable, how i don't know, maybe in a revenge with Okri or fighting a epic duel with someone enemy? A headcanon him fight with Duke Redfist, being killed and make the same empty of vengeance that Rath have
  • Aridon; While Aridon live, the continent will never have peace or something near to this, because he destroy kingdoms, slay people for somethint that he believe that will mantain an balance (That only he believe that exist), he is more dangerous that the demons in my opinion
  • Krom the Immortal; Let's have the death of a immortal? Like he said, a final hunt against a great prey, Aridon? Kersidar? Who?
  • Lady Meya;
  • Haran'tel; Giving him freedom in a true death;
  • Marin; I hate the magical canon and him is to blame, so kill him to not construct never a magical cannon!
  • Lisara; (Long live to Aedale, long live)
  • Bonelords; To not have the bonelords being resurrect infinitely, give him a true death
  • All the Redfist Generals; I will not elaborate!
  • Saphira; Her path is complete killing Renova, i dont see her having a big role to play after this, of course, after help us to defeat Van Durce;

Now people that i want alive that most probably will die:

• Merlon; PLEASE DONT KILL THIS CARISMATIC ADMIRAL (At least not in a anticlimatic surprise like being arrow cowardly)
  • Sir Praxeus; He is interestly, he looks have a interestly past with Zed and Gardon
  • Aedale (The mind of her); I think that is most interestly the plot of her control the Lisara, showing that she ever were a powerful mage, proving her strength subdue Lisara and become the most powerful wizard of the world;
  • The High Lord Inquisitor Renald van Durce, he will need to die, he comitted so many mistakes that benefiatly the invasion of demons, like fighting for polity matters instead the demons, but he is interestly, and will most interestly if him back as a undead to fight against the emperor, or Dark One, that betrayed Gardon, betrayed him, betrayed the humanity itself (Manipulated by that dreadlord i think)

Last edited:
Level 27
Marin; I hate the magical canon and him is to blame, so kill him to not construct never a magical cannon!
But big magical cannon is so cool though, maybe the second coolest thing to giant mech.

She has a resurrection spell.
This is one of my pet peeves about the campaign, is that it's not clear when a character is "eliminated" or "killed", unless there's a dialogue that says so or when they appear again, since Quest Description can be inaccurate. Like the quest Greenskin Heroes in Green Wave, Zarin "killed" Sasrogarn and Rath, but neither of them died.

1. All of the miserable flesh creatures. Their collective suffering will not end with a mere seven deaths. As such, they must all be purified; their bones liberated from the rotting husks around them. Then they can finally achieve the enlightened state.
Finally.
The right opinion.

Also, will these choices actually affect the canon in anyway I wonder? If we kill off all hated characters, I won't have anything to complain about anymore.

Level 9
But big magical cannon is so cool though, maybe the second coolest thing to giant mech.
I dont like the idea of a magical canon that destroy the horde of demons, is so much "easy" to win this war, ok, we have Airships, but they are beatable (Unless you have 12+ of them), i like more a tatical battle, and without Golden Guard, maybe ally with Dominion, Kerrel, the Saphira undeads, will be interestly battles in Lor, Isalmur that we never see. I like the plot of cannon exploding like Second Orc Book and destroying the centerbase behind the cannon, this is a big plot twist, the miraculous weapon... failed and you nearly die because of her.

Level 27
Some races in Arkain are more civilized than those of Warcraft, like Gnolls or Centaurs. If guys like Gran or Flammedus ever find themselves being sucked into the Warcraft universe, they can act as a mentor figure to their very very distant relatives.

Or just drop Redfist in the middle of everything and let him spoil Green Jesus' plan or duke it out (pun intended) with Grom. Could be fun.

Maybe he can befriend Garithos and wipe out the Forsaken. That'll be the best ending.

I wonder what will the Lich King think of another ancient being that will suddenly come from nowhere and raise undead that are not bound to his will.

Come to think of it, imagine King Gardon being dropped into Hearthglen, where he meets Prince Arthas and learns about the plagued grain. War Aura amplified footmen with Banishers providing superior healing with the occasional Holy Light from the Prince of Lordaeron along with the piercing arrows of the Ironforged, Devotion Aura, Slow from Sorceresses and Lord Brian's leadership boni (because why not), and it will be the undead that's going to make its' last stand instead.

Yet another scenario comes into mind where Grand Admiral Daelin Proudmoore meets the Grand Admiral Merlon Seabright. Merlon's experience with the Arkainian orcs coupled with Daelin Proudmoore's own disdain towards the Warcraft Orcs will be an even grander challenge to the Warcraft Orcish Horde.

What if Thrall, Warchief of the Warcraft Orcish Horde, meets with Rangul, Warchief of the Arkain Orcish Horde? Rangul would likely despise the idea of peaceful co-existence with the Humans, but would be impressed at what Thrall has accomplished with the founding of Durotar. Meanwhile, Thrall would find his Arkainian Orcish brothers intriguing to say the least. While they may practice warlock magic, they do not appear to be tainted by it.

Another scenario I can come up with is Thrall meeting Sasrogarn and De-aged Rangul (again) as comrade-in-arms. He would be disappointed with Sussy Reagan staying in the backlines, while being pestered by De-aged Rangul's endless search for missing clues.

Now, what would happen if Tichondrius and Ornasion (living Dreadlord) met? Tichondrius would find the brutish aspects of Ornasion interesting, possibly even exploitable while he can commend the Legion under his command. Meanwhile, Ornasion would view Tichondrius' subtle methods of dealing with threats with disdain, though he can appreciate a like-minded individual in the field of battle tactics.

There are so many possibilities to think about that I can't write them all in here yet.

Edit:
More prompts coming up.

Imagine that the High Lord Inquisitor, Lord Consultant of the Order of the Righteous, and the Great General of the Imperial Army, Renald Van Durce, who replaces Jaina Proudmoore, would be persuaded to form an alliance with Thrall, Tyrande and Malfurion in order to stop the invasion of the Burning Legion, and they brought along with them the Purificator. Not only would they manage to halt the advances of Archimonde's forces, they would also manage to utterly destroy him as well, unless Tyrande gets him first with goblin land mines infused with Elune's blessings of the falling stars.

Now, if the Scarec Nexus were to be introduced to the Undead Scourge of Warcraft, they would fit in very easily within the Lich King's ranks, if they don't purify the other fleshy minions of the Lich King first. Not only that, they might get better dental plans, thanks to the efforts of Kel'thuzad. Aridon would be Ari-done.

Not sure what would happen if Gorthog would stumble upon Cairne, the Tauren Chieftain. Maybe he would negotiate an alliance with Cairne, or tame him instead.

Now, what if Rahandir Drakeskull would replace the fallen Prince Arthas in the assault of Silvermoon, assuming that he will serve the Lich King willingly? Sylvanas Windrunner will not be a Banshee Kerrigan, she shall be yet another Elf Ranger in the court of Rahandir. Perhaps Saphira will tell her to get used to it.

Suppose that the fated battle between Redfist and their allies and the Tribal Dominion were to feature the four sisters. Vanessa staunchly defends the Tribal Dominion, Orie vehemently wishes for their destruction, Aedale desires to draw blood from the monster that was her father, and Cora moves to undermine the influence of Lisara on Aedale. A four-way battle between the sisters becomes far too much for the timeline to handle, and they are sprung to Dalaran.

Confused, Aedale and Cora look around their unfamiliar surroundings, while Vanessa and Orie are at each other's throats. Someone who appears to look similar to them appears from nowhere. She looks familiar. Can it be ... Jaina Proudmoore?! The four sisters stare in shock as Aedale becomes the first to notice that they are slowly being absorbed into Jaina. Crying out in pain, their unimaginable suffering pierces through the heavens and the earth. As they slowly get absorbed, Jaina is left horrified to see the dust settle in what used to be their bodies. The sun now hurts her skin. She yearns for blood and shade. Jaina has now become a dreadlord.

Anyway, imagine the Night Elf reporter (Amy Hotch?) was rescued by Jared Shadowsong from Arkain Industries. Now that would be a very impressive feat.

This isn't generated by Chat-GPT.

Last edited:
Level 5
All these what-ifs got me thinking what would be The Legion's reaction if the stumble upon Arkain.

Of course they would invade it, the real question is whether they would recognize their Arkainian counterparts as their brethren or as lesser aberrations that desrve no mercy?

Or we could just have some Azerothian Artifacts mysteriously appear in Arkain.
Gardon with Frostmourne or Corrupted Ashbringer;
Redfist with Felo'melorn;
Renald with Ashbringer or some other light-infused artifact.

Imagine Aedale actually consumed The Eye of Sargeras, what could possibly go wrong with that?:infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 9
What do you think, Arkain characters can fit in the Warcraft Universe?
In a plot that the continent (Azeroth/Arkain), is lost, because the invasion of Burning Legion is inevitable, who will follow Medivh advice to abandon the entire continent, leave to the west and form a final line defense against the demons?

Remember that the war between the entire continent of Arkain and Golden Guard was because the exodus. Maybe will not be different.

Maybe Van Durce leave, the new Dominion? Because the traditional orcs have pride like Rangul trying fight the humans, and results the clans be destroyed by the demons.

Of course, excluding the Emperor orders and loyalti to the empire above all (But the conflit was because loyalti too)

What if Thrall, Warchief of the Warcraft Orcish Horde, meets with Rangul, Warchief of the Arkain Orcish Horde? Rangul would likely despise the idea of peaceful co-existence with the Humans, but would be impressed at what Thrall has accomplished with the founding of Durotar. Meanwhile, Thrall would find his Arkainian Orcish brothers intriguing to say the least. While they may practice warlock magic, they do not appear to be tainted by it.
Thrall will like meet Amari and Vanessa, because the horde that he created is like the dominion, a coalision of Orcs, Trolls, Taurens, and ogres but in small scale, because the dominion have Gnolls, bears, centaurs, dragons. The peaceful speech of Vanessa in make peace with humans, not slaughtering them all will be accord to philosophy of new horde of Thrall.

I see a scenario of Darkmind Clan (Rath) become like Warsong Clan in the "By Demons Drives", corrupted, all for vengeance, send your freedom for vengeance to kill X human, and become slaves of Mannaroth (Demons Slave).

Maybe a civil war between Dominion, the horde of Thrall against the Warsong, Deathbreeze, Darkmind.

I see too a scenario of Daelin Proudmoore ally with Volarian Redfist to fight against the Horde + Dominion, remember that Volarian had too powerful navy (Or maybe airship?), it will be more carnage than the itself campaign of Volarian against islands orcs. I think ally with Garithos but he hates all races, including elves, dwarfs, i remember that Volarian has ally with dwarves so ally with Garithos will not be useful.

But Kul Tiraz + Redfist against a Horde + Dominion will result a epic (And costly to the player) battle!

Imagine Aedale actually consumed The Eye of Sargeras, what could possibly go wrong with that?:infl_thumbs_up:
I think that the Eye cannot be consumed, but Aedale consumed several demoniac fragments, so... it's possible and she will become a demoniac mage more powerful than anyone in the history.

Imagine Aedale consuming the Skull of Gul'dan? Consuming the Skull, Illidan become too powerful that beat powerfuls Dreadlords with no difficult, imagine Aedale with the 2 shards that she consum to defeat Volarian, yet have the power of Skull? (And gaining cool wings and horns xD). Will become too crazy of power. Illidan approve this

Have a possibily of her absorving the powers of cursen Frostmourne too! Azeroth have so much source of power that people like Aedale or Illidan will love it.

Level 12
Interesting idea, throwing in my perspective.

One of the core beliefs of Warcraft history is that war is decided by treachery. Assasination of king Llane in WC1, Gul'Dan leaving with his soldiers in WC2. Ner'Zul betraying the orcs by gathering artifacts in WC2 Beyond the dark portal. Arthas betraying both his father and later the Legion. Jaina betraying her father in orc campaign...

The similarly important betrayal events in Arkhain are about humans and sometimes about demons.
Orcs betraying eachothers seems to always have impact on a personal rather than story level. People who try to step out of line tend to get killed. Undead betrayal seems to be about fooling humans, no Sylvanas.
Crossover would have the problem that too many people would have reason to betray eachother so it would be too many choices to make.

Last edited:
Level 5
Well, here are 7 characters I want dead by the end of the playable Legends Of Arkain :

1. Pentiss : Now this isn't personal, I hate dark elves in general. Doesn't matter which race you look at, not everyone in a race are completely Evil/Good but all the Dark Elves are backstabbing cowards that don't deserve to exist in the first place (no exceptions). Even some Demons have shown common Decency.

2. Lisara : Call me an Aedale simp or whatever you want, I just want to see aedale sane an in control of herself.

3. Krom : as people said before me, I would like to see Krom The Immortal die in an epic battle/hunt. I like Krom very much but at this point I think he deserves some peace.

4. Thanok : Whomever you ask here, I'm sure everyone would choose Admiral Merlon to live, if someone close to Gardon is supposed to die in the final confrontation, in my opinion Thanok is a more preferable canditate.

5. Rangol : Oh right, he's already dead, well . . . Just have The Ejara raise him so I can kill him again, personally.

6. Redfist : I suspect he is not going to be killed in the end because apparently he is the best dad in all of Arkain (debatable). No matter how good of a father or leader he seems to be, as the old saying goes, a good Redfist is a dead Redfist. (It's worth mentioning that aedale and cory are no longer considered a Redfist by the Redfists)

7. Last but not least, Lady Meya :
Maybe not a death, but a near death encounter would be nice, I want to see how she reacts to defeat by one of the opposing factions and being rescued by another undead hero (Mordin, Krom, Kazardius, etc)

Overall I like most characters of Arkain (EXCEPT Pentiss) and those I want dead are either because of some personal grudge or I want them to die instead of somebody else or just to see the impact of their deaths to the story.

Undead betrayal seems to be about fooling humans, no Sylvanas.
That might change after Aridon's isolation in the end, since every undead are given free rein and each go to pursue their own goals as it is said in the short stories.

Level 9
Crossover would have the problem that too many people would have reason to betray eachother so it would be too many choices to make.
Traition? Genethas approve this! And that Burning Mage of Harmos Order

1. Pentiss : Now this isn't personal, I hate dark elves in general. Doesn't matter which race you look at, not everyone in a race are completely Evil/Good but all the Dark Elves are backstabbing cowards that don't deserve to exist in the first place (no exceptions). Even some Demons have shown common Decency.
The way that civil war was end of Dark Elves using that plant was... terrifying, even for a cruel dreadlord like Ornasion. Even the demons have interesting factions that are gray in war like Ebira, that orange faction of Keera mission, that agreed that the invasion of human lands are useless.

4. Thanok : Whomever you ask here, I'm sure everyone would choose Admiral Merlon to live, if someone close to Gardon is supposed to die in the final confrontation, in my opinion Thanok is a more preferable canditate.
Recently i read the Short stories of Arkain, that focus on Claire diary... Thanok is scaring, so more scaring than i thought, and maybe dangerous even for Gardon plans and allys. Who knows what Thanok is thinking?

Level 27
The way that civil war was end of Dark Elves using that plant was... terrifying, even for a cruel dreadlord like Ornasion. Even the demons have interesting factions that are gray in war like Ebira, that orange faction of Keera mission, that agreed that the invasion of human lands are useless.
I wouldn't say Ornasion is cruel, since "brutal" is the righter word. He'll smash, burn, and even blow up his enemy, but he won't backstab or torture them. As for the Dark Elves, I guess because of who their deity is, and the environment that they've been living in, they see deceit and cruelty as a part of their culture, a necessity to rise up in their society. It's kinda like how Humans or Dwarves value bravery, honor, and integrity.

Thanok is scaring, so more scaring than i thought, and maybe dangerous even for Gardon plans and allys. Who knows what Thanok is thinking?
Thanok is just very efficient. He's in charge of training the Ironfist into an similarly efficient army, so if someone steps out of line or thinking of stepping out of line, he'll put them back in their place. I don't think he's dangerous to Gardon at all.

Although, if the gameplay is any indication, in Lord of Shadows, Thanok proves himself to be a worse commander than Claire. And since he's worse than Claire, he's obviously worse than Gardon or Merlon. So if he was to stage a coup of some sort (which is very unlikely), he wouldn't stand a chance.

Level 9
Although, if the gameplay is any indication, in Lord of Shadows, Thanok proves himself to be a worse commander than Claire. And since he's worse than Claire, he's obviously worse than Gardon or Merlon. So if he was to stage a coup of some sort (which is very unlikely), he wouldn't stand a chance.
That's a point, if depending of Thanok ally base attacking, Gardon was dead. That's why Claire get promotion in the ranks!! I wonder if long term she will become too powerful like the heroes itselfs like Salana, Brian, Merlon. It will interestly see a normal soldier become a hero useful

Level 27
I mean, have you seen the attack waves he sent out? Absolutely horrid. A bunch of weak Ironfist infantry goes out, got confused for a few minutes, then return to base with the Undead right behind their arse.

And yeah, he does have a Boni - Trained by Thanok, which grants 200 bonus HP to Elites. To this day, I still don't know if it's any better than One of Us.

Level 26
I mean, have you seen the attack waves he sent out? Absolutely horrid. A bunch of weak Ironfist infantry goes out, got confused for a few minutes, then return to base with the Undead right behind their arse.

And yeah, he does have a Boni - Trained by Thanok, which grants 200 bonus HP to Elites. To this day, I still don't know if it's any better than One of Us.
Yes, in the even when Gardon was Kidnapped by the Undead, I was not very amused how useful he was with his troops... He can be a very good Drill Instructor, the best Military Trainer of Arkain, but in the mean time - by the event & the chapter programmed - he was lackluster. Little help on an almost hopeless situation.

Level 3
To kill:
1. The three Ironfist captains (Tormin, Ferdal and the 3rd guy)

They are always together so I just count them as one character, plus I can't really tell who is who, like, ever :D But if only one of them then the one who attempted to chop up Salana Woodhunter
2. Thanok
I think a lot of people might disagree but I find him kinda boring. Plus it could be nice to see Gardon mad
3. Councilor Biiram
Basically the same reason as for Thanok with Biiram being even more irrelevant than Thanok in my eyes
4. Inara
Honestly I don't trust her at all. She is the same level of moron as Rath and so I'd like for her to die before she can screw over some decent character.
5. Lisara
I really really would love to see Aedale controling Lisara like she could in one of the outcomes in 2nd orc book (At least I think it was there). If I'm not mistaken that results in Lisara getting destroyed so, there we go.
6. Gardon
I know, never happening but I'll cast my vote nontheless (sheesh, I really look like Ironfist hater, maybe I am)

To survive:
Merlon

Please, he's so goofy I love him
Aridon
A lot of people seem to hate him and it might be my Lich King fanboyism but....I kinda like him. He's deeply flawed of course but that just adds the fun to him. Wouldn't mind to see him rage more often when his plans get foiled tho.

For the rest of characters I don't care either way, I like a lot of characters in this but of course if nobody dies then the story doesn't progress much does it?

Last edited:
Level 6
This entered my mind after I played Legends of Arkain and watched My Dress-up Darling.....

Lord Marin and the gal who loves cosplay and orders her schoolmate who made Hinamatsuri dolls for a living, had the same name.

Attachments

• Sono_Bisque_Doll_wa_Koi_wo_Suru,_Volume_1.jpg
    Sono_Bisque_Doll_wa_Koi_wo_Suru,_Volume_1.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 12
Level 27
This entered my mind after I played Legends of Arkain and watched My Dress-up Darling.....

Lord Marin and the gal who loves cosplay and orders her schoolmate who made Hinamatsuri dolls for a living, had the same name.
You made me imagine the scene of Lord Marin dressing like an anime girl while posing next to the Purificator. I hate you.

Level 8

at one point, I imagine lord marin just making a perfect robot and named it marin.

Level 7
May I ask about the arkain? I am playing it on version 1.31. This is from the free version and not on battle.net. I am transferring to a new laptop and I don't want to repeat most of the arkain missions. Its too tiring. There are missions that I like and some that I really don't. Is there a way to transfer my save progress to a new system without corrupting it? Hoping for a response thank you.

Level 27
I think the save folder for 1.31 is somewhere in C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Local\Saved Games or D:\Saved Games idk. Anyway, once you find it, just copy paste the whole thing. The cache file should be somewhere in there.

Level 8
May I ask about the arkain? I am playing it on version 1.31. This is from the free version and not on battle.net. I am transferring to a new laptop and I don't want to repeat most of the arkain missions. Its too tiring. There are missions that I like and some that I really don't. Is there a way to transfer my save progress to a new system without corrupting it? Hoping for a response thank you.
What i do is go to the c: drive. Then in users, there is saved games. Click on warcraft iii, then there are the saved games and campaign progress there.

Level 26
You shouldn't play it on 1.31: The recommended game version is 1.29.2, and yes, it can make things work differently, in a wrong way.