• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roller Coaster Beta v.07

350tcnd.jpg
About
Build and Ride Roller Coasters. 1-7 players.
Not Locked, Made In GUI.

Game Modes

Free Build
Build and ride roller coasters.

Ai Challenge
An Ai Unit Request a coaster to be built, and the best coaster wins.

Features

Builder

Build Your Coaster
  • Place/Remove Tracks
  • Finish Coaster
  • Builder Rules
  • Auto Flat-ing
Customize Your Coaster
  • Track Color Changer
  • Track Model Changer
  • Name Your Coaster
Other
  • Full Coaster Stats
  • Full Camera System

Rider

Riding the Coaster
  • First Person View
  • Third Person View
  • Physics
  • Speeds over 1000ms

Other

Help
  • Game Intro Showing Major Basics
  • Question Mark Unit
  • Tips
  • Quest Menu
Conversions
  • Game Shown In MPH

Videos

Riding a Coaster

Explaining Game In Detail

Screen Shots

Building A Coaster

35mpml3.jpg

A Built Coaster

qyejih.jpg

A Built Coaster (Colors Off)

24pi982.jpg

Riding A Coaster First Person

23ixa9i.jpg

Riding A Coaster Third Person

28t8769.jpg

Project Group
Lead
Rover2341

Game Concepts, Game Modes
Rover2341
cheap_skank

Triggers
Rover2341
risk_fan2 (Physics Engine)

Art(2D)
Fat-Bum (Icons)
lindenkron (Skins)

Art(3D)
Mario_64
Bloody_Turds

Testers
supa-pimp
decus
kittix
danmanlo
Daskunk

Change Log

Beta .01-.07
*Ai Challenge Mode
*Controls are much more limited when you start but you can turn on advanced controls
Like being able to go upside down.

Old Change Logs

Version Alpha 2.7d
*Collision is 100% perfect now (You cant make tracks go into other tracks)
*You can now go to 150, instead of 200 as min speed.
*Many Bugs involving Players quitting mid game.
*Removed A unit that came out of reds coaster, that shouldn't have
*When players leave there units leave
*Player 3, had some Building issues, been resolved.
*Question Mark Has been Readded For all players but 6-7. (That will come at some point)
*Shows How many Tracks you've Built in the food section.

Version Alpha 2.7c
*Physics Have been greatly redone.
*Start Speed is Min speed. 200.
*Bug Fixed where cart would appear during ride and move it
*Question Mark Has been Disabled as Player 6,7 isn't built for it.
*Other Minor Bug Fix's.

Version Alpha 2.7b
*Gravity Has been increased by 100%
*Min Speed has been decreased by a bit.
*Build over 60% Higher Then before.
*Flags have been added to add to the feeling of moment.
*The Question Mark has been revamped and re-enabled.
*Less Flipping
*Stats Fixed on all Players.

Version Alpha 2.7a
*7 Players
*Build up to 1000 Tracks (Increase of nearly 100%)
*Minor Bugs Fixed

Version Alpha 2.7
*Fixed All Major Bugs, With Riding and building.
*Enhanced Rider Cart, To stay on Tracks (Flips Much less, but still some)
*Increased Min Speed by 100 MS, and Increased Start Speed by 50 MS.
*Smoother Rider Camera
*20%+ More Build-able Tracks
*Updated Physics Engine (added , G forces)

Version Alpha 2.6a
*Fixed Stats (Required a Tweak because of Physics engine)
*Fixed bug with "? mark"
*Updated and Fixed a minor bug in Quest Menu
*Fixed Camera Issues when on other players coasters
*Fixed Leek in show speed function

Version Alpha 2.6
*New Physics Engine
*Removed All Major Leaks (Jass is used for the leaks)
*Increased Max Speed
*Increased Start Speed
*Improved Rider Camera
*Rebuilt Several Other Functions Of The Rider (Much Cleaner Code)
*Fixed All known Bugs
*Added Functionality When Riding Others Coasters.
*Updated Quest Menu
*No Lag when clicking on spells for first time

Version Alpha 2.5a
*Added Color to Hot Key
*Revamped First Person Rider. (You should see the tracks better when turning)
*Lowered start speed and how fast you slow down/speed up on hills.
*Fixed Holes in park (You cant walk in peoples coaster area now)
*Fixed bug when riding others coasters
*Rare Tips Error Fixed
*Music Added
*More miss spelled words fixed.
*Fixed small terrain issues
*Removed Debug Text

Version Alpha 2.5
* New Terrain
* Park Coaster (A Roller Coaster That's in the center of the map for anyone to ride)
* Ability to ride others coasters
* Rider Slightly tweaked (Looks at tracks better)
* Improved Tool Tips (No More "Rotates xy angle...")
* Added a Unit that you can wounder the park with
* Fixed Speed issue (They used to start slow the first run, and then fast after. now they always start fast)
* Several Small Bug Fixes
* Several miss spelled words fixed.

Version Alpha 2.4

* Pick between 3 track models (1 New, and the old model brought back)
* Change the color of your tracks
* Cart Model Added
* Rider Camera Reworked (Much Better now)
* Fixed Coaster Stats
* Question Mark Unit added, to help new players to expert players.
* Loads of tweaks.
* All known Bugs Fixed.

Version Alpha 2.1 - 2.3
*Rebuilt 95% of every line of code and trigger, So it could be played by 1-4 players (very easy to change to 8 now)
(This was not easy.....It adds one more layer of complexity)

Version Alpha 2.0

*Added Skin To Track. (looks all wooden now, more warcraft like)
*Almost All new Icons.
*Better Tool Tips. (They still need some work)
*Added Hot Keys.
*Better Tips.
*You now speed up and slow down 50% faster. And start off faster. (It doesn't feel so slow anymore)
*Coaster Stats Updated
*Fixed Some Bugs And few more minor updates

Version Alpha 1.9

*Sky
*Larger area to build in
*Minor Terrain work
*Improved Stats For Roller Coaster
*Colored Stats
*Re did parts and added some functionality to the builder
*add functionality to the rider
*Re did Physics
*Tips (can be turned off)
*Revamped Quest Menu.

Version Alpha 1.7

*The Camera has been updated. and now doesn't crash. Also has more features.
*Its more easy to finish your coaster now.
*The Rider Function has been much improved. (That includes the rider cam, the cart moving on the tracks more correctly and a few others things)

Version Alpha 1.4
*Started map over from scratch, Official first release of it.
*Many if not most of the features from version Build 1.0-20 were not re-added,
for sake of making it easy to learn to play.

Version Build 1.0-2.0
*Proof of concept map
*Fully Working Builder Function
*Concepts of the rider were in place
*Many reworks of the controls, to find the easiest way for new players.

Keywords:
Roller Coaster Customize Ride Build
Contents

Roller Coaster Beta v.07 (Map)

Reviews
17:45, 21st May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Approved with a 3/5 (Useful) rating. You can find my full review at post #29.
Level 6
I loved it! Pretty fun map to play once in a while. I can't wait to play the MiniGames inside the park! :D
I say 5/5 when the minigames are playable :D
EDIT: Oh, i just remembered that when i played it, some "150 Degree Cart"s were glitched and they were in some parts of the coaster. I could move them and they were flying at different heights (depending on the coaster piece they glitched). I think i don't have the replay because i didn't host it with GHost, and i dont save replays ussualy.

Level 12
As for the twist. That was removed over a year ago in testing. Because People were crying how it was to hard to learn. So I took out alot of functionality to try and make it as simple as possible to learn. I dont plan on bring it back, untill I finish the mini games and get some more game modes in there, but it could happen.

As for the ride function, I agree there should we a way to alter that or at least change your view. besides on cart, off cart view. But looking backwards? I don't think people will really care for that. But if I set up a system to let you change your camera when your locked to the cart, you should be able to do that. (This is something i want to add, not sure when.)

Level 12
Zoom out while still locked on to the cart is wat i meant.
I suggest having a 'name track' feature, could be good.
Even better, able to build over the house, and the starting & finish tracks.
I found a bug:
850 pieces or so... cart didnt move.
bugl.png

cart is still there - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ^

its the piece ammount, cuz i played again n it bugged...
bugx.png

more bugs in replay

Attachments

• rollercoaster bugs.w3g
    192.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Level 12
I seen 2 bugs.

1. Your Cart Didn't go, during the ride. It broke down. (I thought i fixed this a long time ago...)

2.When you close the gate and open it when someone is riding. it bugs out.

The first 1 is hard to test for. But you claim its because you had 850 tracks. I think it has to do with playing mulitplayer and i have a bug somewhere... But its really hard to find, unless i know whats causing it. But ill try 850 tracks and see what happens. (In Single Player This doesnt Bug at 850. So I am assuming it has to do with playing with more then 1 player...Ill Re watch your replay...)

Thanks Ill Do my best to fix them

For the Name Idea, I like it, Ill have to find a simple way to add the name, as the game has more then enough already.

Also, you said build over the house and gray tiles. I dont see how that will help, and i want players so only go around that when finishing. I noticed some players couldn't figure out how to finish there coaster, most of them were upside down. They did after like 5-10 min. But I dont know how to make it more clear there upside down. I have flags to help, and darker color track bottoms.

Last edited:
Level 12
I Tired all day to get that bug to go off. I know its in there but i cant seem to get it to go off. I watched replay and dug though the code. But i cant seem to figure it out.

If i could recreate the Bug. It would help alot. I studied the replay... So i know what was going on when it happend, but still.

Ill Continue to try and get the bug to go off, and try to find it.

Anyway New version, with bugs i know of fixed, expect for that bug.

Level 2
really good map, good made fun is 5/5 (Extreme) but maybe u must add a music list that Host (player 1) red can choose 1 of those songs (exiting musics) :p

Level 3
WOW!!! never seen this before. I believe must be very smart to code this.

My suggestion is that you shouldn't base the camera from above the cart and point it towards the track.(atleast that's what it seems like)

What you should try, is to base the camera from one cart length behind the cart and point it towards the cart, that way you can always see the cart, or make that an option.

Also you should add a camera mode where it is stationary and rotates to follow the cart. Sort of as if your an observer from the ground following the roller coaster with your eyes, except not necessarily from the ground. (i think it i've been able to make a camera follow an object from a stationary point before)

Atleast try these as extra options or something.

Quite enjoyed this for a while until it lagged so much because of my awesome complexed roller coaster that would be imposiible to construct for real had too many tracks.

Level 1
I have found a bug. I am unsure if anyone has told you of it, before. If someone gets on your coaster to ride you can close it and begin editing. If their cart does not reach the finish i.e. you cut off the end of your track... their rider is lost forever.

Level 12
Well it's kind of apart of the 'twist' thing... when you turn right when on a slope, make it twist and move right, so that when you've done 90 degreese, you will be on a slant.

Ok... when you're level... you will turn exactly right...

Make it so that when you're on a slant and you keep turning right, that after 90 degreese it will start going back up.

Also: When the cart goes vertically up, it sometimes is backwards facing.

Level 6
I apologize if this has been suggested before, but I just played the latest version with my friends, and it was A LOT of fun. The only thing I want to recommend is that you give the rider a Blink. I understand you may want to give it something of a roleplay feel, but sometimes I or my friends would miss the queue by 1 second and have to wait. I think it would just simplify things.

Great game, keep up the work.

Level 8
i love it, i have some sugestions tho,
1 auto loop button that makes a loop with a slight bend in it instead of making a turn after making the loop to avoid the track

2 the ability to change the pitch of the track so we can make quark-screws

3 a mode that the goal is to make the best track without exceeding the legal g force limit (-.5,+6) cause those 13Gs you pulled in the video would have killed a normal person
,also the stats tell you the top Gs your coaster will pull

4 breaks,boosts, and chains. that give you the ability to speed slow and pull your coaster where you want it to go.

i hope my suggestions will be implemented and are helpful, 4/5 nice map man

Level 12
1.Try Using Hot keys. (wf) or (wff) like 15 times. It will make a nice clean loop, just use less f at the very end.

Also About a auto loop. I have ideas like that, but there a ways from being implemented.

2.I find the game is too complex as it is for many players to learn. For people who spend 5-20 min. They generally figure it out. But many players quit by 5 min, because they haven't got a rasp on the controls. Plus the only way i know to rotate tracks in the game, is to have a different unit in the game with its object data changed. In other words it would mean making like....100's on units to make it work, and alot of code. Even though still the same amount of models.

3. I have a mode like that coming, But its still a ways out. Basically it will be the default mode, Unless its changed to No Bounds Mode. The issue is I still have a few things to work out, and I focusing on making the game run smooth and easy to learn first. And i Have a Ai Mode thats mostly done, but Its not quite ready yet.

4. Again, I am trying to make this a 7 player game for players who want to jump in play a few times and leave if they want. Not so much for hard core players. I am currently have someone working on support beams. After that I may get a track with a pulley on it. The game already puts the pullys in where needed, but you just dont see it. I really dont see me adding boost and brakes anytime soon, as the game is fairly complex as it is. But I do hear the suggestion alot, so maybe.

Conclusion

Thanks for the suggestions. I still feel the learning curve is way to high. Most players, Half of the players that join, will quit less then 5 min, unless someone helps them, and the other half will try for 5-10 min more and only half of them will finish and ride a coaster. That means only 25% of people stay long enough and are able to figure out how to play with out help.

I have Question mark to help players who get stuck, but I have yet to see it help 1 player. As no one is willing to sit though the hole 2-3 min tutorial.

Games Biggest Issues:
  • Starting them In a corner
  • Giving them no instruction.
  • Hard to understand the Build system in less then 5 min.
  • Hard to finish, for most players in till there 3rd to 4th coaster.
  • Finding camera is hard for many players. (Even though its there first spell)
  • Opening a coaster is hard for many players after they finish.
  • Players don't know how many tracks they can build. (My Goal was to make it so high they would rarely hit it)
  • Player 7 Might be Bugged.

Games Enjoyment Issues:
  • High Learning Curve
  • Lack Of Game Modes
  • Lack of Sounds when Rideing Coaster
  • The Rider Camera Still needs work, to feel more real (on going down in circles, at steep angles, I must have got my math off)
  • Lack of Options (like Brakes,Boost ect)
  • Many Players want to be able to terrain there park also
  • Game is only interesting, But not really all that fun
In other words, thanks for the suggestions. But I am spending the next 2 months or so working on the basics, and getting a Ai challenge mode. I may add the G Force to stats though. You most likely don't want to know how many features i had to remove to make it as simple as it the game is now. I feel like I had a game when i started with Tons of features, But the learner curve Was way higher. So i removed most of it. Leaving a still high learning curve with out alot of features. So I am trying, but It will take me time to get it right.

Level 8
Well i understand this is a highly complex map, but you give players to little credit, and there's also a way to fix this. you make another single player map that has a quest that will get you familiar with the controls. the map will tell you to use each controll to make a preset map. im sure that in it self would be complex but it would offer new players the chance to learn how to play. also it would be nice to make teh turns look cleaner rather than the breaks in the track.o also i havent gotten a chance to see this but does it add more cars to the track if you have more people. o 1 last thought, the ability to change thee color/texture/and even type of car(hanging,standing,normal). i know that i have alot of ideas and probably a lot to say, but i really like this map, its truly one of a kind and i would love to see where you take it. this is quite possibly one of the greatest maps i have seen in a while and i hope it catches on fast.. thanks for reading what i have to say, good luck

Level 12
Well i understand this is a highly complex map, but you give players to little credit,

Perhaps. Players that take more then 5 min. Will mostly figure it out. But I find many lose interest before they do figure it out.

and there's also a way to fix this.

Do Tell...

you make another single player map that has a quest that will get you familiar with the controls. the map will tell you to use each controll to make a preset map. im sure that in it self would be complex but it would offer new players the chance to learn how to play.

The issue with this, is if i make that map, people on bnet wont download it, Because its 1 player, they would have to go to the hive or something. I could build that into the current game, most players don't care to sit though or go throw a tutorial even if i make it a bit more interactive. I have hosted 100+ games and people hate it when they use the question mark not one person has sit though the hole thing with out yelling how do i get out.

The issue is that the people who would be willing to take the time to sit though the tutorial are the people who don't really need it. because they will be able to figure things out because they are interested.

Perhaps a much shorter tutorial would help, Even if its just the tips that no one reads. I dont feel the game is that hard for most people. Its just hard for players who don't give it more then 5 min.

What I may do in the future....

Make the game So Easy that even a idiot less then 5 min can figure out how to make a roller coaster. And then for people who want to take the time to learn Advanced controls, ill use the current controls and rename them advanced.

also it would be nice to make teh turns look cleaner rather than the breaks in the track.

Any suggestions on how to do it? I could have the tracks turn 2.5 degrees instead of 5 degrees each. but that will require alot more clicking to turn.

Or i could get some the models modified so the the ends are different lengths.Or bent some when you turn. But that requires a modeler. and I tried for months to get that, as i am not a modeler my self. If you find someone ill work with them.

o also i havent gotten a chance to see this but does it add more cars to the track if you have more people.

Ya my first version over 2 years ago had that. But people cried about how the carts weren't following each other just right. So i removed it. I plan on reading this as soon as i finish Ai challenge mode. But that will be a bit.

o 1 last thought, the ability to change thee color/texture/and even type of car(hanging,standing,normal).

Hmm, Sounds like i would need someone to build me some more models. Also would increase the learning curve. But its something that could be added at some point. Other things need to come first. but find a modeler and Ill do this.

i
know that i have alot of ideas and probably a lot to say, but i really like this map, its truly one of a kind and i would love to see where you take it. this is quite possibly one of the greatest maps i have seen in a while

Thanks. Most people think its interesting. I think its pretty cool, but its got a long way to go to be really enjoyable for most players.

i hope it catches on fast..

2 years in the making (not that i spend that much time on it) And.... 3600 dls and about 1-2k online. I guess 5k+ isnt so bad. :)

I think most the people on warcraft arnt really that interested in this. but if it was more finished maybe it will catch on faster.

thanks for reading what i have to say, good luck

No problem, I will try my best to add what you suggest. As your someone who plays the map and is intersted in it. I should be more concerned about what you think then the players that quit less then 5 min. A few ideas of yours are brand new to me so, pretty cool stuff.

Level 8
ok i found a glitch, i was bored dont judge me, i started the map with up 6 timed (90degrees) and maxed out the height, pressed down 12 tiems then press left tilli got to the ground, i got up to i think 234MPH and 22G, well after i finished testing the map my game was slowly turning left still

Level 12

Aesthetics's Official Map Review System

Is your map good enough?

Made by Aesthetics

Checklist
[√] Doesn't break any rules?
[√] Proper Description? (if this is unchecked, then the above is also)
[√] Deserves a real review?
[√] Would anyone even want to play it?
[√] Map Size is proportional to quality?
[√] Does it function properly? (leaks, lag, crashing, etc)

If any of these are unchecked, then the rest of the review will not be available.
Basics
Terrain: 6/10

Gameplay: 8/10

Polish: 9/10

Replay Value: 4/10

Purpose: 9/10

Total Points: 36/50
Rating
3/5

(The Formula for rating is total points / 10 out of 5
Thumbs Up or Down?*
If total points < 30, then vote for Rejection.
If total points > 30, then no vote.
If total points > 35, then vote for Approval.

mod_yes.png

*Note that I may choose to over-ride this system and vote accordingly.
Final Words
N/A
Will I play this again?
No
Note: Please ask before using this template, and you can also PM me for the whole text template. Last updated 11/21/09

Level 12
Aesthetics

Great Review!

I Agree with you at ever point. I hope to bring this game more replay value and I have alot of things in the works. Thanks for taking the time to review the game it means alot.

Polish: 9/10
I have been pushing this as hard as i can, i know its still got a ways to go but its great that someone noticed.

manstie

I really wish that you add the Twist function... It would have to be added with what I stated before though.

As I stated before, I am not ready as the learning curve needs work. And even if I were ready. The only way i know how to make units rotate in such a way requires making more custom units. and if i have about 24 units already for angled units. that's 24 x 24 units and alot of code.

If you really want me to add it find a way i can do it with out having to make 24x24 custom units.

Garra
ok i found a glitch, i was bored dont judge me, i started the map with up 6 timed (90degrees) and maxed out the height, pressed down 12 times then press left till I got to the ground, i got up to i think 234MPH and 22G, well after i finished testing the map my game was slowly turning left still
I look into this, Thanks. The new height might be too much for this game, because my sliding system may be over shooting tracks... But i think its works ok for the most part. but apperntly its got some issues. A replay would be very helpful, be sure to state the version if you send me a replay or add it to this forum.

Level 8
i was using 2.8, you could make it so when a player gets off of a ride/finishes testing a ride/switches to a different camera that it makes the camera stop rotating, if thats possible

o ill be playing this map alot , more or less trying to push it to its limits. if you want you can list me as a tester, if not thats fine but ill report any bugs i come across.

o i also have another idea, you could possible be able to make an in game save/load system to load any coasters you want to load. this could be dont just as an in game thing where you have 3 slots you can save to, when you want to load it it will bring up a selection box instead of a save load code. this would mean you can save the maps while in game but when you leave they get deleted. unless you can make a save load code able to do this.

Ok, i played this map once a long time ago, but after reading the suggestions you've gotten i have some o my own.

First, for the tutorial, try making it a "shop" kind of thing in wich you can select several different mini-tutorials (free of charge, ofcourse, just using the shop funtion) that are more specific, like "how do i.."

Also, if the game has a large learning curve, try adding little on-screen hints, and make a really nice layout. If you are planning to add a little park editor, wich i recommend, you kan have two invisible heroes for each player, in order to get two icons in th etop left corner (f1 and f2). Then you make it so that when you click the "ride editor" you will auto-select the main building, and the "park editor" will contain different abilities with range around your park area that can plant trees, place rocks, and so on. Make sure to use UTM models for those.

Finally, for the 2.5 versus 5 degrees rotation, you can add kind of a "shift" ability, that explains in the tooltip that it, while active, changes all rotation tools from 2.5 degrees strength to 5.

Level 12
Fingolfin
Ok, i played this map once a long time ago, but after reading the suggestions you've gotten i have some o my own.

I see.

First, for the tutorial, try making it a "shop" kind of thing in wich you can select several different mini-tutorials (free of charge, ofcourse, just using the shop funtion) that are more specific, like "how do i.."

Thats already in the game. But after 5-6 months of testing with it, no one has ever liked it. They always cry that the 1-2 min tutorials wont let them build during the tutorial. Thus is recently been disabled as i haven't found 1 person it helped in my last 100 games i hosted. But I do plan on trying to figure something else out.

Also, if the game has a large learning curve, try adding little on-screen hints,

Its had those for a long time, Tips that show up every 30 sec unless you disable it. I think anyone reads them though.
and make a really nice layout.

Expand on this. unless you mean the tips.

If you are planning to add a little park editor, wich i recommend, you kan have two invisible heroes for each player, in order to get two icons in th etop left corner (f1 and f2). Then you make it so that when you click the "ride editor" you will auto-select the main building, and the "park editor" will contain different abilities with range around your park area that can plant trees, place rocks, and so on. Make sure to use UTM models for those.

I have considered this for a while i spent 2 or three week ends makeing it work for going over watter and making it so people cant build tracks though trees, but i never quite got it working as well as i wanted. Thats somthing i have heard alot of request for. But I think games modes should come in first, and I need to hammer out the standard roller coaster building learning curve for now.

Finally, for the 2.5 versus 5 degrees rotation, you can add kind of a "shift" ability, that explains in the tooltip that it, while active, changes all rotation tools from 2.5 degrees strength to 5.

Ya, I could do this, but i feel what people really want is 5 degrees but just smother looking turns. that's more of a model/coding issue. Also i fear that would make the game to complex. But Ill consider doing this at some point.

Garra

i was using 2.8, you could make it so when a player gets off of a ride/finishes testing a ride/switches to a different camera that it makes the camera stop rotating, if thats possible

If your on the rider camera it gos to your standard camera. And it puts your standard camera back to default. if your on standard camera when it finshes, then it doesn't change your camera view at all. I dont understand what you mean. the camera doesn't turn on its own after the ride is over, or if your in standard view.

o ill be playing this map alot , more or less trying to push it to its limits. if you want you can list me as a tester, if not thats fine but ill report any bugs i come across.

I don't really do formal testers, but i consider anyone that's played my map at this point a tester, But I do add people to the testers part in project group if they continue to play the map and help find bugs.

o i also have another idea, you could possible be able to make an in game save/load system to load any coasters you want to load. this could be dont just as an in game thing where you have 3 slots you can save to, when you want to load it it will bring up a selection box instead of a save load code. this would mean you can save the maps while in game but when you leave they get deleted. unless you can make a save load code able to do this.

Its really not that simple. I have ideas and I have got ideas from some of the brightest guys on this site, but at this point, even if i knew how its something that needs to come latter. But I have spent alot of time trying to figure out a way.

Level 8
If your on the rider camera it gos to your standard camera. And it puts your standard camera back to default. if your on standard camera when it finshes, then it doesn't change your camera view at all. I dont understand what you mean. the camera doesn't turn on its own after the ride is over, or if your in standard view.

i was talking about a way to fix the glitch i reported

Last edited: