• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Rifts_Logo.jpg

Alright, so I am bored and making a thread.

So, this thread here though is for the super nerds of us out there. The kind that sit down at tables and roll dice while pretending to be an awesome hero of sort. Specifically, this one is about the game RIFTS

info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rifts_(role-playing_game)

So, what I would like to ask is, Who all out there on this site plays? Or has heard of it? and not through my drunken praise filled rants of it on tinychat.

Last edited:
Level 31
Thanks for the cleanage. Now, anyone out there knowledgeable of Rifts, or am the only old bastard on the site that knows anything of it?

Also wanted to say, that as soon as I get good enough to model and mess around in the SC2 editor, I plan on trying to make a Rifts mod. Or at least some awesome Rifts models.

Totally know what I'd turn the Terran, Protoss, and Zerg into as well. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.