• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting some Spells :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, supertoinkz, is needing THW's triggerers to make me the custom spells I am needing.
(lol :D)

1)Litany
a multicaster spell (the one X-Omg-X made for me didn't suit my needs)
there are two methods to make it: 1 being the harder method, the 2nd is easier
but I would like you to use method 1 :)

Method 1:
It will check if the player is currently selecting 3 Priest, then the spell will be available (when the player is not selecting 3 priest, the spell will be unavailable with a requirement of "3 Priests Needed".

Method 2:
When casted, the priest (caster) will call 2 other priests, so the 3 priests will also cast it

What the spell does-
The spell is channeling. Increases movement speed (15%) of every friendly unit and adds some spell damage resistance (30%). The 3 priests will lose 75 mana per second.
The channel will stop when
-One of the priest has insufficient mana
-One of the priest move

2)Fury of the Ancients
a charged spell
lets see this scenario so you can understand the spell very well
Obsidian Tower - Charger Building (it charges the spell)
Mage - the caster

When the obsidian tower (limit: 1) is built, it will charge the spell Fury of the Ancients. (Maximum charges is 3, every 120 seconds, +1 charge). Meanwhile, the spell (FotA) on the Mage is unavailable ( like the one I said on Litany ) if the charge is 0. Vice Versa. If the Mage casted the spell, -1 charge. Get it? :D.
Oh I forgot, it's a simple flame strike spell with twists I listed above :)

To be Short, It's like the Starcraft's Ghost's Nuke spell

=> supertoinkz :p

3)Nova
The Phoenix rams the targeted enemy air unit. After the spell is complete the Phoenix is reborn with full life.

=> Tiche3

4)Gaseous Form
CHANGED
500 AoE
every friendly units on the area become Gaseous Entities which.....
-Flying Unit
-No Collision
-Can revert back to its original form anytime

=> Xiliger

5)Crushing Blow
War Stomp with knockback, the distance of knockback is up to you

=> Paladon

THANK YOU!
+rep for those who help ^_^

Last edited:
Gaseous Form... In GUI... (its just that I dont like writing JASS when I'm not with my WE... and anyway its pretty simple so GUI will suffice)... I cannot do the others because I would like to code them in JASS/vJASS but sadly I'm not with my WE for this week...

First things first:
-make a dummy caster
-make the hero ability
-make the "real" banish ability
-make a global location (Temp_Loc)
-make a global unit (Dummy)

• Events
    • Unit - A unit starts the effect of an ability
  • Conditions
    • Ability - Ability Being Cast is equal to Gaseous Form
  • Actions
    • Set Temp_Loc = Target Point of Ability being cast
    • Custom script: set bj_wantdestroygroup = true //Not sure about this, check you WE if you have TESH...
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 500 of Temp_Loc matching blahblah) and do
      • Actions
        • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for OwnerOfTriggeringUnit at Temp_Loc facing ...
        • Set Dummy = Last Created Unit
        • Unit - Add "Real Banish" to Dummy
        • Unit - Set Level of "Real Banish" for Dummy to (Level of Gaseous Form for Triggering Unit)
        • Unit - Add a 1 second generic expiration timer to Dummy
        • Unit - Order Dummy to Human Blood Mage - Banish Picked Unit
    • Custom script: call Remove_Location(udg_Temp_Loc)

Last edited:
damn, I keep forgetting this -.-
thanks Adiktuz

PLEASE MAKE IT MUI AND LEAKLESS ofc

the GF is leakless and MUI...

I'm not sure if I can make the other spells if I'm not with my WE...

For the phoenix spell, the phoenix will follow wherever the air unit goes until they collide?

for the 2nd spell:

you can just check if there are charges when the unit BEGINS casting the ability then if there is none then you order the unit to stop... and if there is a charge you use the event STARTS the effect of an ability then reduce the charges...

• Events
    • Unit - A unit begins casting an ability
  • Conditions
    • Ability being cast equal to FotA
    • Charges on blahblah equal to 0
  • Actions
    • Unit - Order Triggering Unit to Stop

Last edited:
Yes
the phoenix will follow it

oh... that would be a little bit hard (well maybe just some more lines of code)... but basically the spell would just be like a missile system but you apply it for the caster(phoenix) though you would need to add some more code to make it face the right direction...

anyway I edited the post above for a suggestion about the second spell...

Oh okay.
Well here's it goes.
I'll explain it.

There will be two units.
The Mage and The Obsidian Tower.

Obsidian Tower have an upgrade called "Fury of the Ancients". When this is researched, the Obsidian Tower will began to charge the Fury of the Ancients spell for the Mage. Every 1 minute, +1 to the charge. There can only be 3 charge. That's the limit.

When the Mage casts the Fury of the Ancient spell (which works like Flame Strike), -1 charge.

Now, because Warcraft 3 have different engine, I got a nice idea how to show the charge.

Make a passive ability, call it Charge.
This ability will do nothing. It will have four levels.
  • Lvl 1 - 0 Charges Left
  • Lvl 2 - 1 Charge Left
  • Lvl 3 - 2 Charges Left
  • Lvl 4 - 3 Charges Left
This will only enabled when the Fury of the Ancient upgrade is researched. Every 1 minute, add +1 level, and every time a Mage cast, -1 level.

Also, you can only build an Obsidian Tower once. When its destroyed, you can rebuild it again.

Level 11
Okay but i will start with the pheonix thing first.

EDIT: Before i can do the other spell you have to tell me one thing. The Fury of the Ancient spell is it only one hero that can use this spell ? if it is so is that unit placed on the map from the beginning? And can that unit revive? Im asking this cuase if one of theese is true then the spell will take +1 another day i think cuase i need to think.

EDIT2: You don't have to tell me i figured it out :)

Last edited:
Level 11
Hello. Im done now with the spells. the FOTA spell is almost finished but i don't think i can fix this prob. Its like this if you get 1 charge for the passive ability and it will change but it will not show you have to refresh to see it.. Its like this if you get one charge then you won't see it (Sometimes you will see it but not always) to see it you have to clikc on another unit and walk with it then click back on the mage and you will see it. You mb should ask someone about this problem..

Enjoy :)

Regards Chewii

Attachments

• Spells.w3x
    22.7 KB · Views: 160
I really like that FOTA :p
Now, you got the Nova wrong. I meant Phoenix is a unit. He got the Nova ability. To make it short, its a blink strike. But when it strikes the enemy, it will deal AOE damage and the phoenix is healed full life.

EDIT
That FOTA bugs. When one blood mage casts the spell, he will get 2 charges left right? But I clicked another blood mage and he still has 3 charges.

Last edited:
Level 11
Aha :D okay i will change both spells today.

EDIT: Well when the fire bird do this spell can he be damaged when he's charging towards the enemy unit?

EDIT 2: Oh its a blink strike ? :p so he just blinks the to targeted unit and then deals AoE dmg?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.