• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting 2 very advanced spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I am Requesting two spells, which to me seem to be very complicated but stay with me on this one

1st spell: A slow motion spell, making everything around you slow motion, but the caster remaining the same speed, i would also like to make sure effects are added to the spell, like mabe a slight foggy AoE in the area affected

2nd spell: A Time traveling spell, what i mean by this is, the caster will cast the spell, everything will remain normal, but after the spell duriation has expired the caster will return back to the point which he first casted it

I will be giving +rep and credits for anyone that makes these two spells

They aren't very advanced.

To note that actually only the second is multi-instanciable.
  • Back in the Past
    • Evénements
      • Unité - A unit Initie l'effet d'une compétence
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Egal Ã* YourSpell
    • Actions
      • Set Point = Position of Triggering Unit
      • Wait X Seconds
      • Move (Triggering Unit) to (Point)
  • SlowSpell
    • Evénements
      • Unité - A unit Initie l'effet d'une compétence
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Egal Ã* YourSpell
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit within in (XXX range of position of Triggering Unit)
      • Unit - Create DummyUnit at Position of Picked Unit
      • Set Level of SlowSpellDummy for Last Created Unit to Level of YourSpell for Triggering Unit
      • Issue Order to Last Created Dummy to BaseSpellOfSlowSpellDummy Picked Unit
      • Add a 3seconds generic expiration timer to Last Created Unit

Level 33
1st spell: Slow-mo.

Use this trigger

• Animation - Change (Triggering unit)'s animation speed to 50.00% of its original speed
Trigger above will slow your unit's animation (walking, standing, attacking) to 1/2 of its original speed.

If your unit has an attack animation of 1.6 seconds (1 complete attack animation), it will adjust your unit to have a new attack animation that is 3.2 seconds (1 complete attack animation)

2nd spell: I'll do it in a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.