• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hey guys
as i was looking for spells in the hive section i thought of spell i need and i didnt saw it in base
so here i need earth theme spell which will be ulti
it should be this way:
after casting, a dummy which looks like caster will spawn behind unit (the enemy on which the spell is casted), deal dmg , stun and maybe slow a bit or if possible spin the screen of player oO (instead of slow)
it would be mostly like barathum from dota ultimate spell
the spell itself icastable on 1 unit (like some thunder hammer, frost nova and stuff)
plz use earth based effects as im making earth elemental hero
+rep for help

Level 33
I got questions:
1. Is it actually a dummy appears behind the targeted unit, or the caster itself will go behind the targeted unit ?
2. Does the "slow" effect comes in after caster/dummy "swing" his/her/it weapon/animation ?
3. IF, the dummy appears behind the targeted unit, after the dummy plays its animation, will the caster transported to that dummy's position ?

Level 11
1. only the dummy shows up, hero stays in place he was
2. ye dummy makes swing stuns the unit and when stun ends it gets slowed /or the camera spin if possible
3. when dummy appeares and all the effects happen the dummy just just disappeares and the caster stays in place he was no move for the caster

Level 18
Maybe not much of help but why do you not ask somone who helped making dota if your allowed to copy their spell and change it? Or you could always private message somone on the hive who is good with triggers. I do not know if im allowed to say a certain name of somone but a well lets just say you could ask a guy named Pharaoh.

Level 33
@Pharoah_
Is "Attack" command, is considered as "ability", eh ?
Thanks for showing me the trigger for the Custom script to remove attack command for temporary
Phoenix Hero from DotA uses this ability, to "disarm" attack ability from enemy unit
Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.